PRP- Our Journey - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PRP- Our Journey

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PRP- Our Journey

Well, after you, I figure we're set, Sugar Pie. I'll upload my SU in a second.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Character name: Jakku Ebansu
    Starter Pokemon: Totodile
    Appearance: Longish brown hair and glasses, along with green eyes. Roughly 6 ft, with a tall and lanky figure. He prefers to wear t-shirts and jeans most of the time, with a longer trenchcoat above it for colder places, and a shorter jacket for warmer areas. He wears baseball boots most of the time, but has climbing boots along with the rest of his travelling gear.
    Personality: Jakku has a somewhat dry and sarcastic nature, but is loyal to his friends. He stands up for the little guy a little too often, and this can lead to him falling into fights with people. He runs everywhere, and runs quickly thanks to his long legs. He trains alongside his Pokemon to strengthen their bond.

Blog Entries

Username: Lone Wolf
    RP sample:
    (From Pokemon Indigo)

Castelia sat on the sandy banks of a river, half asleep, with Melody curled up next to her. A cool breeze whistled through the branches of the trees, rustling their leaves. Castelia, feeling as though it was time to take a short nap before she started her journey, began to release grip on the fishing rod she held in her hand. But, as the rod jerked and the line was pulled outwards, toward the river's rippling, white water, she snapped back into action, and reeled up. Castelia dug her heels into the dirt as she struggled to get whatever Pokemon had been hooked, up onto the shore in front of her. Then, with a mighty, yank, a Goldeen leaped out of the water, blocking the girl's view of the sun for a moment, then landing, squirming around, and being smothered in sand that stuck to its moist body. "We did it Melody!" Castelia cried, as the little yellow electric-type chirped, and hopped up on to her shoulder. "Pika!" Castelia quickly took the Goldeen, and slipped it back into the water, before grabbing her backpack and heading for Pallet Town.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(From L.H.P. Legendary Human Pokemon)

Noa opened his eyes. He looked around. He was in the small wooden closet, that was unfortunately his bedroom. Noa sighed, and went to his mirror. Again, he had those golden curls lined up on his head. "AUGH!" he screamed, punching the mirror. Through the cracks, Noa could see that his body was secreting flames. He angrily opened the window, and jumped outside on to the roof. Noa found himself staring into the small brick courtyard, with grass growing out of the nooks and crannies, in the middle of their property. His step-dad was putting his shirts, pants, and a labcoat on the clothesline. Noa growled. His step-dad looked up. "What the hell are you doing out here? Get ready! W're going to meet the other worhless children who were fortunate enough to get injected with Pokemon's DNA." he said. "So I'm not the only one." Noa thought. "Great." But, he crawled back into his window, and put on his stained, torn clothes. He was just putting his necklace that his moter had gave him before she died on, when his step-dad burst through the door.

"C'mon, we don't have all day!" He grabbed Noa by the accessory, and pulled him out the font door, without any shoes. Noa was shoved into a white van. He sighed and watched as the driver pulled out, and the old, tatteed, wooden house dissapeared behind him. His "master" threw him a bag of some kind of food. "Eat up." he said, forcfully.

Character name: Noa Alor
    Starter Pokemon: Can I please, please have Oshawott? (I want to make Noa from Unova.)
    Appearance: Noa is a tall boy, standing around 5’11. He has chiseled features, a strong build of the jaw and cheekbones. Noa has shaggy, light brown hair that goes down just past his ears. When in the sun, his hair looks almost blond. It tends to curl out on the sides. Noa has mystifying, crystal blue eyes. When he is angry or depressed, they almost fade to a dull gray color. He has a small square nose, and you could consider him handsome. Noa has a broad, barreled chest area and is verily stocky. He has long legs and large feet, size 14’s. Noa has short, stubby fingers, however.

Noa is never seen without his prized baseball cap. It is red on the back and white on the front. It has a black trim and a vibrant red brim. The hat also has a blue poke ball symbol on it. Noa also wears a blue hoodie. The large pocket is a bright white, as is the hood. He also wears black jeans, horribly dirty and ripped. They are a bit loose fitting, drooping over a small part of Noa’s red and black tennis shoes that are never tied, but he makes do.
    Personality: Noa is astute, and stragetic. He is a tad lazy, but sees things through to the end. Noa is always willing to help out, and is naturally kind-hearted. He isn't afraid to take risks, and is all around strong-willed.

Blog Entries

Ugh, I don't want to have everyone with foreign Pokemon...
    Okay, but anyone without a foreign starter can catch a foreign one at some point later.
    Maybe in the Safari Zone or something.
    Accepted!

Blog Entries

WOOT!

So, when's this gonna start up?

Blog Entries

Well, I'll be sleeping in 45 mins, but I can start up now if you'd like..?

Blog Entries

START UP IS UP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12