Pro League - Page 9

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

Joe snorted. “Go ahead. He’s my brother’s Pokemon, not mine. Though he may eat you.” he warned.

Fluffy was quite content. He rolled onto his back and let out several Water Guns. They hit the ceiling, before ricocheting off and down like a waterfall.

Josh growled as he got drenched. “Okay, you are so sushi!” he screamed. Fluffy roared and began slithering off, weaving a path of destruction through the empty tables. Josh tried fruitlessly to catch him, but settled for using his Pokeball.

“Return.” he said firmly. Fluffy let out a sob as he was forced back into his ball.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

"Well, it's not full yet, but it's careful searching, looking at sightings and just luck" Drake explained to him, he had no problem telling them he had a farm of them, but he would never reveal the location of the shinies, he knew if he did, all of them would be placed in danger, not that it mattered. It was guarded by Arcanines, and above land Braviary, and somewhere hidden an Archeops, which some people in high places provided him. He decided to ignore the little insulting thing going on, he wanted his main focus to be the tournament.

Servine stared at the Zebstrika, he wasn't scared, considering he had the advantage, despite the possible Flame Charge move, he would take him on. "I will battle both of you, and will" Servine said grinning, of course he had no possible way of knowing if Drake would choose him, he always researched and then made a decision on what Pokemon he would use.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Elliot looked over at Carrie, noticing that she had been sitting alone. "This is really enjoyable isn't it." Elliot chuckled and leaned against the wall.

Blog Entries

"Strika, Zeb, Zeb, Strika. (Those who are overconfident will fall because of their own arrogance.)" Zero said coldly to Servine.
    "Wigglytuff, tuff, tuff, Wiggly! (Don't be like that guys! Lets have fun, fun, fun!)" Yui cheered to the both of them.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Aww, Poor Fluffy," Luna frowned before seeing Vance once more. She blushed, hoping she didn't look like a complete ass just moments ago. She put on her confident walk and made her way over to where Vance was. "I don't think we've met. You must be Vance Snow, correct?"

Carrie looked up at Elliot. "Ha ha, yeah..." Quickly after saying that, she got up. "I can't wait for when the first battle will happen. I bet you're excited, being one of the first to battle."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Vance nodded. "You would be correct. I believe I heard that your name was Luna, right?" He smiled brightly at the young girl. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Murder." He said, dropping her nickname with a look of amusement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

"Ser" Servine said now sounding annoyed "Ser, Ser, Vine" (Says you, you oversize Electric Zebra!).

Drake looked over at Servine and then the other two, instantly he knew exactly what was going on. "Now Servine, you do not know if I am going to choose you to fight either of them, and that's assuming if Mike and I ever face off" Drake told him, Servine looked a bit disappointed. He looked at the Zebstrika and Wigglytuff.

"If I were to use a Pokemon against them.. Hm" Drake said studying the Pokemon themselves, his brain thinking before he glanced around at the other Pokemon, such as the Gyarados who returned to a pokeball, leaving him slightly wet from the water spouts. He smiled for a moment towards Josh. "Now Gyarados VS Gyarados, that would be an interesting matchup" Drake said softly to himself, of course his has Thunderbolt, but he would have to assume the other Gyarados would most likely know it as well. So it would be the matter, of the last one standing.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Actually I am." Elliot laughed and turned to her. "I've been itching to battle since I heard that this was going to happen, especially with so many powerful people." he nodded his head slowly and looked around once more. "I'm Elliot by the way."

"There are lots of strong people here." Carrie agreed. "Nice to meet you, Elliot! I'm Carrie." She introduced herself back.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Nice to make your acquaintance as well," Luna smiled, "Also, the name was my assistant's idea. We didn't have much to go on. By the way, would you know where the showers would be? I'll also need some help getting this dress off." with that, she winked.

Kayla just jawdropped before making an epic facepalm.

"What the hell, Luna?" she grumbled, "Did that Gyarados lick you with drugs or something?"

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Vance was grinning at this. She was making it far too easy for him. "I can't say I know where the showers are, but I'll tell you I'm a professional with a zipper." He remarked slyly as he looked Luna over. "Shower first and then make it back for dinner?" He asked in a whisper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's nice to meet you too." Elliot smiled at her before sighing. "Though I am a bit nervous honestly." he stated.

"Why's that?" She asked, even though she could kind of see why. It was the first battle after all. "If you're confident enough, I'm sure it'll be easy!" After saying that though, she scratched the back of her head. "Sorry, that doesn't really make sense though, does it?" She chuckled a little.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna smirked as she gently tugged on Vance's tie.

"Oh really now?" she asked with a smirk, "Show me then?"

Kayla groaned as she saw what was happening. She then walked over to where Josh was.

"Remind me to knock some common sense into her," she growled, "She's just doing this to either make you jealous or to show off. This isn't the way to do it."

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast