Pro League - Page 4
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

"Thank you. Up until now, I've been working on music. I just released my latest album Eyes Wide Open with my two singles Open Your Eyes and Shooting Star. Although it's great to be going back to my roots and Yui is itching to battle to." Mike replied to Joe.

OOC: I actually wrote lyrics for the songs listed above.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Vance lit a cigarette as he looked around at the scene. The actions of the press had always amused him, that they never seemed to be able to leave people alone. "Am I the only one who wants to get inside and see what's going on?" Vance asked the others rhetorically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Stray Dog Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

The reporters began swarming once more, pictures were being taken causing the crowd to surround Luna and Josh. "Hey what." Elliot gasped as he tried to stop the crowd.

"This is not good." John shook his head.

"Hey could you people stop it." Ellio frowned, seeing Ashley get in front of the reporters and shooting a slow flame thrower up, the flamethrower working as a sort of small fountain so as to get the reporters to calm down. "Geez, you don't have to get your nose in everything."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Josh allowed himself a moment of weakness and threaded his arms around Luna’s waist, letting the kiss linger. He let out a breath didn’t realise he was holding and looked into her eyes. “I miss you, too.” he whispered. Then he straightened up and glared at the reporters. “If that picture is in a single newspaper tomorrow then I’m cancelling next month’s concert.”

“Oh, I’m sure it’ll be fine.” said Amethyst, as clueless as ever. “They make each other happy, and that makes me happy. Well, happier.” She giggled.

Joe nodded eagerly at Mike. “Oh, I know.” he said. “That’s why I was so determined to win; you won the year before, and got a record deal. At the time I was stuck on the dream of being a pop star.” He let out a breath, half sigh half laugh. “I just hold performances at my house in Snowpoint with my brother, now. Free admission. It’s a lot of fun.”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"You idiot." Sally frowned and smacked the back of Elliot's head.

"You know I couldn't stop myself." Elliot pointed out as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You can't do that, you just can.t' Sally shook her head in disappointment.

"Okay people I think it's time for us to move on." John clapped his hands, causing everyone to turn their attention to them. "It's time to go."

Blog Entries

"If you want, i can pull some strings at Goldenrod Records." Mike winked to Joe before following John and Vallerie.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"Sorry," Luna whispered softly as she nervously tucked some of her hair back behind her ear. It was a nervous habit she developed early on as a child and was still present today.

Winter sweatdropped at the innocence that Amethyst had.

"If you remember, they tried setting Luna's home on fire," Winter said in annoyance, "They also tried poisoning her and beating her wherever she was. I can't let it happen again."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Looks like the stage is finally changing." Sally pointed out as she and Elliot began to walk after Valerie and John.

"You know you guys should really hold yourselves better." Valerie said to both Josh and Luna. "We don't want a lot of drama so early on."

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe’s eyes went wide. “You’re kidding, right?” he said, skipping a little to catch up to Mike. “I mean, you’re not kidding? You can do that?”

Josh frowned as he trailed behind Luna and the others. "It was only a kiss."

“Why doesn’t she just move into our Manor?” Amethyst asked Winter in confusion, following after Josh. “There’s lots of space and it’s safe and we can see each other everyday!”

“Luna still has her father.” Once said from behind the two.

“He can come too!” Amethyst insisted.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Red Hot Gym Leader Flannery's Avatar Forum HeadModerator
    Blog Entries

Vance followed the group, taking in what he was learning about everyone else. They were all so transparent and it would be easy to use each of their personalities as toys. He shook his head at that thought. It wasn't as important to win as it was to put on a good show... but knowing what he knew would be quite helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"I know, but admit it," Luna answered as she walked beside Josh, "You still felt something too."

"They could still bring harm to Luna," Winter answered, "I also think your family would be in trouble too."

Blog Entries

Drake flew over Castelia City on his Hydreigon, avoiding the traffic and loving the air as he kept a grip on the shiny dragon. Hydreigon started to descend, flying over cars and people before they reached the dome, when Drake touched the ground he was already swarmed by reporters wanting to interview him. Hydreigon seemed started by the amount that stared at it awestruck.

"What, you never seen a green Hydreigon before?" Drake asked, a sly smile in the corner of his mouth as he pulled out a pokeball. "Good job Hydreigon, I will see you in the tournament" Drake responded to his dragon, Hydreigon looked annoyed as people tried touching him, and was happy when the red beam absorbed him inside the pokeball, disappointed to not get to be up close to a shiny Hydreigon, who was considered Drake's powerhouse

"So what's your plan for the tournament?" a reporter asked him, Drake just gave a charming smile to her,

"To win it of course, isn't that why most of us are here" Drake commented, he was determined to win a tournament once and for all, to fight for glory and win for his deceased powers. "Now, if you mind I must be going" Drake said after hearing John.

Giving a bow to some reporters and fans alike, a couple seemed to love that reaction and shouted his name before Drake followed the other trainers.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Nate walked silently with his hands in his pockets in the middle of all the other trainers. He was still less than impressed with some of them, if they wanted to be distracted by the press and stupid romance, that was their bad choices; it only meant easier victories for him.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Still causes trouble nevertheless." Valerie nodded her head and crossed her arms. "Reporters will look for any chance they can get at breaking a good story." she explained.

"Well I'll see you after the ceremony's done." Sally smiled at Elliot and waved. "Good luck."

"Thanks." Elliot smiled and kept walking along with the others before looking at Ashley. He noticed that she was staring at Winter in amazement. "A shiny Ninetales is rare." he pointed out in amazement. "You can go say hi later." he chuckled.

They walked into the dome which had been filled with tables and chairs for people to sit down on, multiple tables of food as well as a large podium with a large screen hanging from the top.

Blog Entries

"I can." Mike said as he took a seat while he held onto Yui who desperately tried to run for the dessert table. "Wigglytuff, tuff! (I want food!)" Yui cried desperately.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast