Pro League - Page 31

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pro League

"Double Team!" Luna answered, trying to get her control on things. Helena's defeat only encouraged her to do better this round.

Obsidian glared at Luna and shook his head. He then charged towards Padfoot and readied a slash. Luna shook her head in disbelief. "What are you doing Obsidian?!"

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Josh smirked. Oh, this would be good.

Padfoot crouched to the side to avoid Obsidian’s horn, then sprung up and sank his flame-covered teeth into Obsidian’s shoulder. Padfoot kept the power coming as fire ate Obsidian from the inside out.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Obsidian growled as the bite had crippled his walking and running. This meant war. Obsidian reached his paw out and tried slashing at Padfoot again.

"Obsidian! Stop!" Luna answered, "Listen to me already!"

Blog Entries

Padfoot recoiled backwards from the blow, growling non-stop. “Use Swagger, Padfoot!” Josh shouted, and Padfoot sent a puff of black smoke at Obsidian. The tendrils wormed their way into the Absol’s mind, confusing him.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Obsidian!" Luna shouted, "Night Slash!" Obsidian being confused, he charged towards what he thought was Padfoot but ran straight into the wall. Luna growled. "Are you kidding me right now?"

Blog Entries

Josh laughed in triumph. This was over, and soon. “Giga Impact!” he called. Admittedly, the move was risky, what with the recoil damage and all, but it was obvious that Obsidian wasn’t going to be much of a threat.

Padfoot dashed forward, steadily gaining momentum as strands of energy trailed around him. His claws tore up the battlefield in his wake, spraying rocks and chunks of stage behind him.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Obsidian..." Luna whispered in fear. She knew this wouldn't end well. Obsidian growled as he began using Giga Impact as well. Luna seemed shocked. "But Obsidian doesn't know Giga Impact..." Obsidian roared as he slammed into Padfoot.

Blog Entries

Josh’s eyes widened as the two Pokemon collided, sending debris and strands of energy into the air around them. He’d recognised the pink glow around Obsidian. It was the move Me First.

When the dust finally settled, Josh was saddened to see Padfoot splayed on the ground, unmoving. He dashed forward a few feet to embrace the Mightyena, running a hand through his soft fur. “You did amazing.” he whispered, and returned him.

Back in his place, he glared across the field at Luna and Obsidian. No more Mr. Nice Josh. It was time for the big guns.

“Go, Fluffy!” he called, and thrust the Pokeball a good distance away from himself. It exploded with light, the serpentine image of his Gyrados emerging, growing and growing until it seemed like it would never end. Finally the light cleared, and Fluffy let out a shriek, it’s eyes locked on Obsidian.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Shit..." Luna cursed as she saw Fluffy. While she and Fluffy were good friends, she knew how demonic he could be in battle. To make matters worse, Obsidian was still confused and had taken damage from the Giga Impact.

Obsidian growled as he saw Fluffy. He slowly got back to his feet and readied for this battle. The burn was taking its toll as well.

Blog Entries

“Oh, my dearest, most precious Fluffy!” Josh called, and then pointed at Obsidian. “Splash that shit.”

Josh couldn’t help but smirk at his little joke. His Gyrados roared, and a huge tidal wave of water formed behind him. The Surf attack held there for a moment, suspended, as if it were frozen, before it crashed down upon Obsidian with mighty force.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Obsidian was washed away from the Surf. He stood up, only to collapse and faint. Luna sighed as she returned the fainted Obsidian. She knew who she had to use next. She grabbed a Luxury Ball and released the Pokemon inside. Upon the release, Winter emerged, sparkles glittering off of her body. Winter was the first Pokemon she ever had, and was a present from Josh.

"Fluffy," Luna looked at the Gyarados, "We're buddies right? You won't hurt a friend will you?"

Blog Entries

Josh sent Luna the best “WTF?” look he could, obscured as he was by Fluffy’s body. Was she actually being serious? Well, she was about to get a rude awakening…

Fluffy rumbled, the sound coming from the back of his throat and firing out in the form of a Hydro Pump. The immense jet of water shot towards Winter, as thick as an elderly oak, aiming for a super effective hit.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna screamed as she saw Winter get hit by the Hydro Pump. Tears began streaming down the teens face.

"Winter..." she spoke, "Are you alright?" Winter weakly nodded as the Ninetales tried her best to get back into the battle.

"Nine," Winter cooed as she got back into battle stance.

Blog Entries

Josh shook his head. Luna was really loosing it. Best to end it quickly.

“Waterfall.” he murmured, and Fluffy slithered forwards. His body was surrounded by currents of water as he crept towards Winter. Then, he flipped the Ninetales into the air with his head, and shot upwards like a bullet. Water flowed around and behind him as he pushed himself and Winter further and further into the air. Once he reached as high as he could go, he allowed her to fall, firing a jet of water above her

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Winter howled as she took the hit. She didn't move and just laid there. Luna began sobbing even more as she ran to the defeated Ninetales. She gently stroked her fur and lifted up her head.

"Winter...I'm so sorry..." she sobbed into the Ninetales' silver fur. Winter raised her head up weakly and licked Luna's cheek.

"Nine," Winter nodded as she pressed her muzzle into her Luxury Ball, returning herself. Luna sniveled as she stood up and walked to Josh. Tears ran down her cheeks as she looked at him and Fluffy.

"You did great, my love..." she spoke before turning to Fluffy, "You did wonderful too, Fluffy."

Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast