Pro League - Page 30
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

“Don’t let up, Amethyst.” said Josh, as Helena healed herself. “Use Double Team!”

Copies of Amethyst suddenly sprung up around her. They split apart from one another, again and again, cloning like cell division, until they’d formed a wide circle around Helena.

“Now, Hyper Voice!” Josh commanded. All the Amethyst’s flung their heads back and began screaming in unison. The sound echoed around the stadium as the sound waves bounced off one another, all converging on Helena, in the centre of it all.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Helena looked around, but knew she couldn’t avoid the attacks, so she braced herself for the array of attacks that hit. When the sound waves hit, Helena howled in pain as she lowered her ears. Luna herself even had to cover her ears due to how high pitched the cries were.

“Use Quick Attack!” Luna ordered. Helena growled as she began dashing towards some of the illusions that were created by Amethyst.

Blog Entries

One by one, the illusions vanished into particles of light as Helena dashed through them. However the real Amethyst, whichever one it was, didn’t move. Her head was bowed, her eyes closed, and her tail still extended stock straight up, quivering simultaneously with the flashes of her gem.

Finally, as Helena tore through the final illusion, Amethyst’s tail gave a noticeable jerk, and her eyes shot open. With a simple movement, more of a skip than anything else, Amethyst stepped an inch to the side and allowed Helena to race past her.

Josh grinned. Perfect.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Helena finished with the illusions and turned around quickly. Luna growled in frustration as she saw Amethyst dodged her quick attack.

“Do it again!” Luna growled, “Quick Attack, over and over!” Helena nodded and raced towards Amethyst once again.

Blog Entries

Once again, Amethyst remained still until Helena was within inches of her, then made a subtle movement and avoided the attack completely. As Helena continued to attack, Amethyst continued to dodge, in the same way again and again. Josh was almost beaming by this point. Amethyst had tightened her focus for long enough that she could predict Helena’s attacks before they came. Josh knew Luna knew Amethyst could do that. Josh also know that Helena couldn’t, from the few sessions he’d insisted on giving her.

Though he couldn’t help but wonder why the battle was so easy. He knew Luna was better than this. She should have known better to not use Psychic on Amethyst, or to not order Helena to use a physical attack.

He dwelled on it for a moment before the thoughts were wiped from his mind, dark pleasure replacing them as Amethyst dodged yet another of Helena’s Quick Attacks.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna frowned as she shook her head. Her grief was affecting her judgement completely, despite her efforts to not let it. She figured that it would be best to end this once and for all. She gritted her teeth and growled as she looked at Helena.

"Hyper Beam!" Luna ordered. Helena jumped up into the air as a large, blinding, white orb began forming in her mouth. She pointed her mouth downwards and fired the blast, causing a big explosion around the arena. Luna used her arm to shield her eyes so dust particles wouldn't get into them.

Blog Entries

Literally seconds before Helena fired, Amethyst’s gem shone in a brilliant bust of power, and formed a clear, spherical shield around her. The Hyper Beam struck the Protect, and shards of it shattered off like glass.

“Use Swift, while she‘s recharging!” Josh shouted, once the attack had ended. Amethyst sprinted forward and dashed from side to side, swiping her tail through the air as she did so. With every sweep, huge, golden stars emerged and fired off towards the edges of the field. They ricocheted against the barriers and came back, heading straight at Helena from several different directions.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Shit," Luna cursed when she saw her Hyper Beam had failed. Helena growled at Amethyst, only to be hit in the face with an array of stars due to Swift. She had no way of dodging them and was hit head on. The Espeon fell to the ground, and struggled to get back on her feet.

"Esp..." Helena growled as the damage had taken its toll.

"Come on, Helena," Luna encouraged, "You can still make a come back. Morning Sun!”

Blog Entries

“Oh no you don’t.” Josh growled. “Amethyst, Psybeam!”

The Aurora-coloured beam shot from the Gem on Amethyst’s forehead. It instantly surrounded Helena as it struck her, hoisting her into the air.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Helena howled as she took the hit, and falling to her doom. Once she hit the ground, it was apparent that she wasn't getting back up again. Luna growled as she looked at Josh, but she smiled weakly as she looked at Helena.

"You did great, girl," she smiled, "I'm proud of you. Take a good rest." she returned the Espeon into its Pokeball before grabbing a Dusk Ball from her belt. She knew this was risky, but she was ready for it. She tossed up the ball and released the Absol that was inside.

"Sol!" The Absol growled as he looked at Amethyst.

"Let's do this right, Obsidian!" Luna cried.

Blog Entries

Josh didn’t waste a moment. “Amethyst, return.” he said, holding out her Pokeball, and she was sucked back up once more to its depths. He was silent for a few seconds, before shrugging and making a decision. “Sick ‘em, Padfoot!”

The Mightyena emerged mid-growl, crouched low on the ground and fangs exposed. Padfoot glared at the other dark type on the opposite edge of the field, snapping his jaws dangerously.

“Howl.” said Josh, and Padfoot flung his head back and howled loudly. Josh imagined a full moon as Padfoot’s attack increased, and smiled to himself. The expression was very similar to that of his Mightyena…

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Swords dance!" Luna answered. Obsidian roared as he got on his hind legs, his horn glowed and an illusion of swords clashing were surrounding him. He beared his fangs as he hunkered down, ready to strike at the next moment.

Blog Entries

Josh frowned. Well, that was a waste. “Thunder Fang.” he ordered, and Padfoot sprung forwards. His fangs glistened and flashed with electricity as he pounded forward, a steady flow of growls escaping from between his jaws.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Detect," Luna commanded. Obsidian's eyes glowed a bright blue before he jumped out of the way of Padfoot's vicious fangs.

Blog Entries

“Don’t let up!” Josh shouted. “Turn that Thunder Fang into a Fire Fang!”

Padfoot spun around on his front paws, crouching low and growling as he set eyes on Obsidian. The lightning sparking around his fangs flashed, before turning into trails of flame. He sprung forwards again, his claws leaving grooves in the battlefield.

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast