Pro League - Page 3
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

It totally was MiKE! Klaus thought. "Excuse me for a moment." He then ran over to Mike, an MP3 player in his hands. He bowed and knelt on the ground, holding it to the artist.
    "Mr. Mike! I am your greatest fan! Please, honor me with an autograph!" He said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.
    Nocturne Academy: GMing with Naoto: The ultimate pleasure!
    Wanted!: Bad people doing bad things.

My life is forbidden Zidar Ravencrypt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Zidar Ravencrypt on Facebook
    Follow Zidar Ravencrypt on Tumblr Visit Zidar Ravencrypt's Youtube Channel

Luna blushed as she felt Josh kiss the back of her hand. All of the butterflies she had when they were together came back in an instant. Her heart began racing once again as she saw the wink he used to give her.

"Likewise," was all she managed to say. Winter let out a cry of happiness as she saw her friend Amethyst. Soon, Luna heard the reporter's question and nodded. "Yes, we do know each other....so much..." oh, what Luna would've given to hug and kiss him again.

Blog Entries

"Sure thing." Mike smiled. "No need to be so formal." He joked as he finished signing MiKE after dotting the I with a star.

I'll be your shadow Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Unlike the rest of the invited trainers Elliot made his way into the dome normally. He had never been to Castelia City before, and it had been one of the cities that he had always dreamed of visiting since a young age. He stared nervously as he tried to untie the tie that had been put around his neck. "I hate these damn things." he gritted his teeth.

"You look good though." Elliot turned to his friend a girl with long flowing blond hair and green eyes, she was wearing a green coloured gala dress along with a pair of silver hills. "You nervous? this is your first time in a public event."

"Of course I'm nervous, you know I'm not good with crowds." Elliot pointed out, noticing that the reporters were now turning to him. "Oh crap."

"Elliot Foster, what's the reason for you accepting this competition, out of all the participants you haven't gotten as much public exposure?" one of the reporters asked.

"Sally Stinson a Contest Star invited as a guess in this party, what's the reason for you two being together, if I remember correctly you were also partners in the Hoenn Grand Festival Doubles Division four years ago." another reporter stated.

Elliot himself was feeling even more nervous, especially now that everyone was crowding around him with questions. He noticed that Sally was comfortable though, she had gotten more used to public exposure due to her life as a Coordinator so he wasn't surprised. "No we're not dating, but we are close friends." Sally smiled. "I came here to support him morally."

Elliot looked at the reporters once more. "It's true that I'm not good when it comes to speaking to the public and this is my first time in such an event but...I came here to win." he said simply and looked at the reporters. "There are a lot of amazing trainers here so it's a good chance for me to try my best." he smiled confidently.

"You heard the man now move." Sally started to push the reporters aside.

That was when Elliot noticed all of the other trainers that had already gathered and finally noticed his own Ninetales Ashley poking his back with her nose. "Sorry, we kind of lost you in the crowd Ashley."

"Nine." Ashley frowned.

Elliot turned to the other trainers once more. "um...hello." he waved.

Fresh Prince Ladies and Gentlemen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Gomen. Your ears look kawaii, sir!" Klaus said, forgetting that cameras were rolling. He hugged the MP3 player and ran off, nearly bumping into Elliot.
    "Pardon me." He said, hastily wiping the tears of joy that were streaming down his face off.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

My RPs:
    Paranatural : Earthbound meets Scooby Doo
    Pokemon RBY RP : I read on Kotaku that it's better than Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion.
    Nocturne Academy: GMing with Naoto: The ultimate pleasure!
    Wanted!: Bad people doing bad things.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's okay." Elliot nodded his head as he saw Klaus pass by. "What was that?" he said noticing that Sally had also turned to look at Mike. Elliot looked at John and Valerie before shaking the man's hand. "Thanks for inviting me sir." Elliot smiled. "That really means a lot."

"Well just make sure to give us a good show." John nodded his head.

"It's nice to see another coordinator here." Sally nodded her head and smiled. "Especially one so famous."

Some of these trainers were already starting to annoy Nate, one was wearing cat ears and he was pretty sure another one was asking for other's autographs. He shook his head about the lack of professionality of some of his competitors, they were here to be professional trainers, couldn't they at least act like it? Nate made his way towards the front, where he thought the organizer of the event was standing.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"Hi." Mike waved back to Elliot. "Nice to meet you." He then turned to Sally. "Oh stop, you're making me blush!" Mike joked while Yui waved hello to everyone.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Well I was just saying the truth." Sally nodded her head politely.

John turned to Nate and smiled. "Nice to see you Nate."

Elliot looked at him as he turned way from John and Valerie. "Hey." he smiled.

Blog Entries

"Again, no need to be so formal!" Mike laughed.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“We used to date.” Josh told the reporters, his voice hushed as if betraying a great secret. “But, due to… Unfortunate circumstances that could not be avoided, we agreed it was best to end things.” He smiled sadly. “It’s good to see you.”

Meanwhile, Joe looked around at the people around him. There were a few he vaguely recognised- Did Nathan Parker seriously just walk past him?- but then his eyes found Mike and he inhaled sharply.

“Oh, you have got to be kidding me!” he exclaimed, reaching Mike and those around him. “Dude, you won the Johto Grand Festival literally, literally, the year before me!” he said, grinning. “Joe Antonimous, and it’s a pleasure to meet you.”
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

"A pleasure, Mr. Clad is it?" Nate said, shaking his hand.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yes I am." John nodded his head and smiled.

Sally turned to look at Josh once she saw her walking. She smiled. "Okay so I was wrong there were three great coordinators invited to compete."

Elliot looked around at all the trainers, he didn't really know what to do actually it was true that he was the one that had gotten the least amount of coverage. Though he did some people that he knew about, Vance Snow who had competed with him in Evergrande a few years ago, though the two were never able to meet officially. He then turned to Joe and Josh Antonimous winners of the Sinnoh League a year after he had won. "There are a lot of strong trainers here huh." Elliot smiled and petted Ashley. "But I'm sure we can do it." he looked at the floor for a moment.

"Well thanks for the invite" he replied, looking at the arriving trainers in front of him.

My life is forbidden Zidar Ravencrypt's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Zidar Ravencrypt on Facebook
    Follow Zidar Ravencrypt on Tumblr Visit Zidar Ravencrypt's Youtube Channel

"I miss you," Luna frowned as she gently grabbed Josh's hand. Her emotions got the best of her as she leaned in and softly pressed her lips against Josh's lips.

Winter just looked at the two and looked at Amethyst.

"Do you think that this can end well?" she asked the Espeon with curiosity, "At least Luna's safe here."

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast