Pro League - Page 29

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pro League

Luna looked at her X-Transceiver, and her heart sank. She would be battling Josh. Tears filled in her eyes as she stood up and quickly made her way to the female restrooms. Kayla sighed and remained seated.

"This was going to happen sooner or later," she sighed to herself, "It's better to get it over with now."

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Elliot looked at Kayla for a moment as he saw Luna walk off. "Well we gotta try to understand her in this situation." he nodded his head before leaning against his chair. "It´s not easy having to fight someone you care about so much without a choice, especially with how things have been for the both of them."

The next day the stadium had once more been filled, this time however the shrill screams of females was what covered the ears of all the spectators and participants. Elliot himself was covering his ears with mufflers as he sat next to Kayla and looked down at the arena. "Do you think Luna´ll be ready?" he wondered.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Josh wiggled his fingers into his leather gloves, then turned and looked to Joe.

“You ready?” he asked. Josh nodded. “Good. You can do this.” Joe gave his brother a tight, one-armed squeeze, before nudging him through the door. “You can do this.” he repeated.

The screams greeted his ears, and Josh couldn’t help but smirk and offer a small wave. ‘Of course’, he though to himself. ‘They’re eager to see me destroy my ex girlfriend. How rude of them.'
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I don't think so," Kayla sighed, "I do think that she needs to get it over with though."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna sighed as she made her way to the battlefield. She wasn't ready, and probably would never be ready. Her lips quivered and trembled as she anxiously awaited the arrival of her opponent.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot looked at the battlefield for a moment, noticing the different states that both Luna and Josh were in. "It doesn´t seem good for her honestly, if she´s not able to react."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Vance was sitting in the stands with a beer and a hot dog. He was quite curious as to how the battle between the former lovers would turn out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"How much are the hotdogs?" Elliot asked for a moment.

The announcer looked at both Josh and Luna before nodding. "We are here to start the second match of this Pro League, one one side we have Luna Hunter and on the other we have the famous Josh Antonimous!" the announcer screamed, making the crowd cheer even louder. "This fight will be just like the last match a three on three with only three switches for each trainer. So may the bet win!"

Blog Entries

Josh eyed Luna from across the battlefield, his hand hovering over his belt. Who should he pick? Jabberwock? Data? Fluffy? Eventually he came to a decision. He grinned internally as he guessed Luna’s response. The first round would be his, without a doubt.

He kissed the Pokeball in his hand and threw it in a wide arc, simply saying “Go!” as he did so. It hit the ground and erupted with light, shooting a coiled shape upwards. It twirled in the air gracefully, before uncoiling and landing softly in a fierce crouch. Amethyst, Josh’s Espeon, swished her tail from side to side in anticipation. The pink fur on the back of her neck stood up, and she let out a soft growl.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna looked at Josh before debating who she should send for battle. She knew Obsidian would fare well against Amethyst, but she knew Josh would easily defeat anything she sent his way. That’s how it was whenever they had practice battles. However, she decided to fight fire with fire.

“Helena,” she spoke as she released the Espeon from its Pokeball. Helena let out a yawn before getting in battle stance. Her forked tail twitched with anticipation. Luna looked at Josh and smiled weakly, even though it was emotionally killing her. “Your move, my love.”

Blog Entries

Josh nodded to himself, glad he’d made the correct assessment, and thrust a hand forward, straight out in front of him. “Amethyst, use Shadow Ball.”

Amethyst crouched low as the sphere of darkness began forming at her mouth. It grew in size and began to pulsate, strands of dark energy rippling along its surface. Then, with a cry of “Esp!”, Amethyst fired it towards Helena. It swerved slightly as it sped through the air towards her, growing in size.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna looked in horror as the Shadow Ball sped towards Helena.

“Helena, get out of the way and use Psychic!” Luna called out in panic, but it was too late. The darkness orb had slammed into Helena, head on. The Espeon was slammed backwards, but she got up and shook her head. Helena’s eyes glowed a light blue as she was readying her Psychic.

Blog Entries

“Intercept it with your own Psychic!” Josh ordered quickly. This time, Amethyst’s eyes were absorbed in light. They shone a brilliant pink for a moment, and in the next one, Helena was surrounded by the same colour. Amethyst thrust her into their air with a jerk of her head, and tossed her in the general direction of a wall with another.

Behind her, Amethyst’s tail rose and stood straight up. The tips of her tail quivered, and the gem on her forehead flashed with it, in time.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Growling, Luna saw that Amethyst had already beat Helena at her own game. Now, she needed to come up with a better strategy.

“Swift!” she called. Helena got up as she opened her mouth and began firing star-shaped rays towards the opponent Espeon.

Blog Entries

Amethyst, with no prompting from Josh, dashed forward in a burst of speed. With the help of Quick Attack, she managed to dash around and in-between the oncoming stars, moving in graceful leaps and bounds. At the last moment, however, she mistimed a jump, and slammed straight into a star. It shattered around her and she recoiled backwards, landing on her haunches. She shook her head, ears flapping, and jumped back to her feet. She was closer to Helena, this time. Less chance of escape.

“Use Signal Beam!” Josh shouted. At once, a bright, sickly green beam began firing from the gem on Amethyst’s forehead. It clicked and buzzed like a swarm of insects as it blasted forwards with deadly accuracy.

Throughout all this, Amethyst’s tail remained rigidly in the air, the tips quivering in time with the flashes of her gem.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna gasped as she saw how elegant Amethyst’s battling style had become since the last time she batted Josh. The Signal Beam headed straight for Helena, but she didn’t act fast enough and was hit head on with it. Helena was slammed backwards as she struggled to get up. Fatigue was clearly shown on the Espeon’s face.

“Use Morning Sun!” Luna called out. Helena’s forehead gem glowed as it began absorbing the sunlight from outside, restoring some of her stamina.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast