Pro League - Page 23

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

"It is when that attitude begins to become an annoyance to me when you act like big shot who solely focuses on people's traits that you don't like. Being flawed and having emotions is what makes us human, those who acknowledge their emotions are truly human. Those who are in pain, those who are angry, those who are sad, those who feel joy after comeing back from the emotional abyss are truly human" Mike responded cooly. "That's why I sing, so people can feel emotion and feel joy in this cold world."

Blog Entries

"I just said emotions aren't bad. I'm just sayin' people shouldn't let them control them. If you get mad, it's usually not a good idea to kick someone's ass, is it? Go paint a picture or play a video game." Klaus said.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"I don't perceive myself as a 'big shot' like you claim. I know I have some limitations" Nate replied.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe stood up and poked each Mike, Nate and Klaus in the back of the head. “Since when did this turn into psychology 101?” he asked. “Save the arguing for the battle field! I mean, there’s no chance any of you will ever win, but it’d be nice to have some healthy competition for second place.” He shot them a wicked grin as he sat back down.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

His mood immediately changed to cheerful and he said. "Don't underestimate me, I'm not holding Back!"

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"I would prefer if you didn't touch me" Nate said, frowning slightly, as he fixed his hair where it had been poked.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Drake became aware of the arguing just a few seats away from him, but he tried ignoring it waiting for the battle to start. "Ser, Servine" Servine said annoying, looking over at the trainers that bickered.

"They are not our concern Servine, don't worry about it. Besides, the more they fight, the less chances of them winning, they will let their anger and stubbornness get to them, and the Pokemon will feel it as well" Drake told Servine who tried ignoring the other trainers.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Vance stepped outside of his dressing room and pulled on a pair of dark sunglasses to hide his bloodshot eyes. The scent of smoke could be smelled from the dressing room in the moments before Vance closed the door and walked off towards the battlefield. He looked relaxed and tranquil as he took in his surroundings. He was confident but not overly so. He knew that he would have to be clever and efficient to defeat Elliot without showing off all his tricks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Elliot walked out of the locker rooms and into the arena, causing him to finally notice the thunderous crowd that had gathered up in the stands. He looked around in awe and smiled, reminiscing about all the tournaments that he had previously participated in. He walked up to his spot in the arena and put his hand to his waist as he turned to Vance. "So are you ready?"

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Kayla stood up and cheered.

"Come on, Elliot!" she shouted. Luna sighed and put her headphones in her ears before turning her Ipod on.

Blog Entries

Vance nodded slightly. "Of course. I wouldn't be a professional if I wasn't." He pointed out in an amused fashion, a smile on his face.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot smirked before adjusting his hat and reaching out for his first pokeball. "You know it's actually unfortunate that we were the first ones to battle." he stated before looking at the stands. "Because all of the others will be able to see part of our strategies and get a head start."

"Now that both of the contestants are here." the announcer interupted. "I will state the rules. The fight will be a three on three battle, once all three Pokemon from one of the sides are knocked out the match ends." he explained. "A trainer can only switch his Pokemon three times, also the battle itself will be divided into two rounds of 45 minutes each with a break between the two."

Elliot turned to Vance once more, feeling his hand tightening his grasp on the pokeball. "Now, begin!" Elliot pulled his arm back before throwing it back forward sending out his Electivire Bolt into the field. The Electivire roared loudly and pounded its chest as it stared at its opponent.

"This is our first real match together Bolt so I'll be counting on you." Elliot smiled.

OOC: There are three Pokemon meaning that there's up to five Pokemon that will be knocked out before someone wins, as thus 10 posts is the maximum for a round to take before one of the Pokemon fighting is knocked out.

Blog Entries

"Hidalgo you're up first." Vance said after a few moments, sending his Rapidash out onto the field.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot stared at Vance's Rapidash for a moment, noticing that Botl was already preparing to start his attack. "Okay Bolt let's start with a simple Thundershock okay." he stated before having the Electivire fire an electric shockwave at the fire horse.

Blog Entries

"Agility my friend." Vance said coolly and Hidalgo's coat shimmered with a while light as he took off, easily speeding around the Thundershock attack. He charged towards the Electivire but Vance gave him no further orders.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast