Pro League - Page 18

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

"D'you mind if I come with?" Klaus asked, coming out of the workout room.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Josh darted to the right, ducking before lashing out with his left fist. Joe caught him mid-swing, however, and used the momentum to swing Josh backwards over his shoulder. Half way towards the ground, Josh wrapt his arm around his brother’s neck. He landed on a knee and propelled Joe forwards, who quickly curled his knees towards his chest, striking Josh in the chest in the process. The whole action took about two and a half seconds.

They both collapsed onto the mat, panting, and made a time-out signal simultaneously. They both took a few moments to regulate their breathing. Then, Josh chuckled to himself as he sat up, pressing his feet together in front of himself and stretching his back forwards.

“You okay?” Joe asked him, who was imitating his stretch.

Josh snorted. “No, Joe, I’m not okay. In fact, I think you killed me.”

Joe glared at him. ”I was only asking.” he said defensively. “You’re never that much of a challenge unless you/re upset about something.”

Josh returned his brother’s glare. “Do I have to remind you that I always beat you?“

Joe scowled, reaching for his water bottle. “Do not.”

“Do too.”

“Do not.”

This went on for some time.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

"I guess you can come too if you really want to." Elliot nodded his head at Klaus. "In fact, maybe we should ask the others."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Luna kept walking until she came upon Josh and Joe in the gym. She could tell Josh wasn't exactly in the best of moods. She hoped she could set things right before it was too late.

"Josh," she spoke up, "I want to talk to you about something."
    Last edited by Serenity; 2nd October 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Blog Entries

Josh glanced around on the pretext of getting to his feed. He gulped and nodded. “Sure.” He turned to Joe as he threw his discarded shirt over his shoulder. “I’ll catch up with you later. C’mon, Amethyst.”

He jogged across the room to Luna, Amethyst on his heels. “We can go to my room?” he said uncertainly.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna simply nodded as she nervously walked beside Josh.

"So, I've thought about things this morning," she started, "The main one was about the future of us. I also realized that I fucked up beyond belief last night. It wasn't because I didn't love you though. It was because I want to still be with you. I don't care if the fans try to come at me again...I just fucking love you, Josh..." tears welled up in her eyes as she began crying.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

"Yeah, if you guys want" Nate replied to Elliot's comment.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Josh swept Luna up in a single, swift motion and pinned her against the wall of the corridor, pressing his lips to hers. When he pulled back a little, his eyes were burning. “I love you, too.” he said fiercely. “But sleeping with other guys isn’t the way to tell me that.” He straightened up again, his eyes intently on hers. “Have you checked the paper, today?”

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Well, I had a reason for it," Luna explained, "I figure I could see you in private if the fans weren't suspecting it... then we wouldn't have to worry about anything bad happening." then, she pulled Josh back into another deep kiss.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Elliot started walking outside to the pool area and began looking for the others. That's when he noticed both Mike and Drake having their battle. "Hey would you guys like to go out to the city?"

Blog Entries

Drake looked over at Eillot as he heard his voice. "I don't think I will, we are making sure we are ready for when our turn comes for the league" Drake explained, his Pokemon still training hard, or the remaining four as they kept dodging and trying to increase their speed, attack, stamina and everything in between.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

"Sure!" Mike cheered. "I can heal Zero at the Pokemon Center." Yui finally came back from her little adventure and followed Mike after he returned his other Pokemon to their Poke'balls.

Blog Entries

Josh jerked away from her, his eyes wide. “What?” he spat. He raked a hand through his already-dishevelled hair. “Luna, I love you and everything, but do you have any idea how utterly idiotic that is?” He ground his teeth slightly as he looked wildly around the corridor, searching for words. Amethyst peered up at him, worried.

“Luna, honey, sweetie, darling.” Josh finally said, pinching the bridge of his nose. “If that was your reason, then tell me; why did you have to actually sleep with him? For another, why didn’t you leak a fake press report? Or get me to do it for you? Or Joe? People would believe it from me, the jealous ex, or Joe, the concerned brother, or even Elliot, the underdog competitor!” He growled in frustration.

“Do you remember last night?” he asked, forcing calm. “Our kiss? The press were all over it- until I threatened to cancel the concert.” He put his hands on her shoulders, leaning down to look into her eyes. “And the picture hasn’t been in the paper. At all.” He paused for a moment, to let the information sink in. “That was a test, and it worked. Sure, the fans don’t appreciate that I had a girlfriend, and wanted to express their un-appreciation, but they’ll damn sure stop and deal with it if I threaten to cut off their flow of Josh.” Though a joke was implied, Josh’s face remained a mask of forced-calm. He straightened up again and backed to the opposite wall.

“So, in short, they wont be able to touch you,” he said “If we get back together. Which I’m not so sure about anymore, if you think you can sleep with someone else and treat it as nothing. Whatever your motives, you wouldn’t have actually slept with him unless you either felt something for him, or wanted to hurt me.” He turned around and beckoned, and Amethyst trotted to his side.

“Get back to me when you’ve got the answer.” he said, staring determinedly at the wall. “I’m be waiting eagerly.” He started walking away, not looking back. As he rounded a corner, he whispered “So eagerly…” and was gone.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Luna just stood there, heartbroken. While it was true she wasn't thinking clearly, she had her heart in the right place. She just wanted to have Josh back in her life. She had no idea what the consequences of her actions would bring until that moment. Standing behind Luna, Kayla was standing there with her hands on her hips.

"You sure really didn't think this through did you?" she asked, "I really wish you wouldn't have slept with a pothead. I think you should've talked with Josh at least before you ruined your relationship with him." with that, Kayla walked away to head back outside. Luna just sobbed as she headed back to her room.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Awesome." Elliot nodded his head and smiled. He was thinking of inviting Claire and Kayla as well as Vance, though he seemed to be so relaxed that Elliot didn't want to bother him.

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast