Pro League - Page 15

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

It wasn't much! Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pro League

Elliot smiled at her and then looked at Kenji. "I know how you feel." he nodded his head in agreement and petted the Dratini. "This little guy, his name after an old friend of mine, he was like a brother to me."

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

"I'm sorry," Kayla frowned after assuming what Elliot was talking about, "I'm sure you have many fond memories of him."

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"Yeah but it´s okay." Elliot nodded his head and smiled at her. "He´s still around, in some way." he pointed out and petted the Dratini once more.

The next day Elliot had gotten up early and had gone to the gym of the mansion. He was now throwing punches at a boxing sack, the punches moving fluently before he spun around and hit the sack with a back kick, causing it to be pushed to the side. "Getting up early to punch a boxing bag...when did I become so generic." Elliot deadpanned in annoyance. "I gotta start my research on the battle today too." he ruffled the back of his head. "...ice cream, I want it." he groaned.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

After the action packed night with Vance, Luna was resting in her own bed. While she could admit the sex felt good, she ultimately regretted it. She did still love Josh, and assumed that this 'mess up' would cause her to lose him for good. She felt like she needed to talk to him one more time. Putting on some denim shorts and a yellow t-shirt, Luna exited her room, and went in search of Josh.

----------------------------

Kayla was already awake, and sitting outside. She was looking at the sky and trying to clear her head.

Blog Entries

Mike was outside on the battlefield practicing contest appeals with his Milotic, Marina, while his other pokemon watched. "Great!" He cheered as Marina finished launching a fountain of water creating a mist that made Marina's scales glitter and sparkle with rainbow colors.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Vance had gotten up early to skate, he having looked up where the nearest skate park was to them. He knew that he was going to have to make a conscious effort to fit a skate in given their league obligations. Having returned and seeing that most of the house was still not awake, Vance decided to take a nap by the pool, working on his tan while he slept.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Carrie had just gotten up, and then went outside to get some fresh air.

Blog Entries

Drake decided to head to the battlefields and let his Pokemon train. So he let out Gyarados, Arcanine, Hydreigon, Servine and Aggron. Zoroark was left in his pokeball, as Drake didn't want people knowing his game plan, and his opponents may have not seen his Pokemon League battles. Zoroark would sneak out at night and train with Drake so nobody would be watching.

"Okay gang, time to train. Let's make this tournament, the league we finally win" Drake suggested, his Pokemon roared cheering and hoping they could. So Gyarados and Arcanine trained against their elements, while Servine battled Hydreigon.

"Aggron, since Zoroark isn't here, perhaps you can make use of the field? You could practice on your speed, or your strength?" Drake suggested, Aggron liked that idea and turned, before charging down the fields, trying to gain more and more speed, hitting anything that he was allowed to hit, pretending it was a Pokemon. Drake studied his own Pokemon, knowing that was a good key in winning.

"Okay, Arcanine looks like she's doing better against water attacks, we could use that to our advantage, and she has Thunder Fang" Drake muttered watching them, not focusing on anything else. Gyarados slammed Arcanine with a third Hydro Pump but she got up and tackled Gyarados, her fangs emitting electricity before she bit down on Gyarados who roared and tossed her aside.

"Servine always had a problem with bigger opponents, but he is doing better, and his speed is up quite a bit. Hydreigon knows all the tricks in the book though, so he's going to be extremely hard to defeat" Drake said now watching his next two. Hydreigon shot flames at Servine who backflipped away with speed and hit Hydreigon with Vine Whip. Then Servine ran around the battlefield with Hydreigon following, his three attacks using Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower and Dark Pulse, but Servine dodged the attacks, using Bullet Seed and then Leaf Storm, Hydreigon took the attacks.

"Hydreigon has always been the tank.. Speaking of which" Drake said turning to watch Aggron, "Aggron's speed is up by another 3 seconds, at this rate he could be a very speedy and powerful Aggron.. But most of his skills are in strength and taking a lot of hits" Drake whispered. Arcanine was known as the special attacker, Servine was the speedy one, Hydreigon was the powerhouse, Aggron was the real tank and Gyarados was a mixed attacker, depending on what move he would use. Servine and Gyarados for now were the weakest of the team, they were the ones Drake really had to focus on.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

Blog Entries

Noticing Drake thier Mike yelled. "Hey!" Before running over, closely followed by Marina, Yui, Sakura, Ragna, Zero, and Angel. "You training your Pokemon." Mike asked while Yui waved hi to all of Drake's Pokemon.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Valerie was laying on one of the beach chairs by the pool, she was able to see what Mike and Drake were doing in the training fields and got a little curious. After what had happened the day before between Vance and Luna she had actually gotten a bit worried, she hadn't expected something so scandalous on the first day after all.

Blog Entries

Drake only just noticed someone's voice and looked up to see Mike. "Hi, yeah just training, it's pretty much what we will do all week and then some relaxing, to make sure we are ready" Drake answered, none of his Pokemon answered to Yui as they were busy, even Aggron wasn't paying attention and almost tramped over Yui but had made a sharp right turn to try and go faster around corners.

Servine did notice Yui however, and was about to start up some more trash talk, but became distracted as Hydreigon, not noticing he was distracted shot Dark Pulse, causing Servine to jump in the air and use Vine Whip to wrap around one of his heads and land on it. The two trained more as Hydreigon threw Servine off with his other heads and went after him.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:

Blog Entries

"Wigglytuff (Hi friends!)" Yui cheered. Ragna stared at the training pokemon, his face emotionless as he watched and studied their tactics. Marina and Sakura cheered for Hydreigon and Servine while Angel tried racing Aggron and Zero laid down to take a nap. "I was training to, i was just brushing off some old contest skills that i could employ in battle. I thought my party and I would take a break and say hi." Mike explained with a smile.

Blog Entries

Drake managed a small smile "That sounds like it could be very interesting, contests battles could be used in that context" Drake replied, his Pokemon still didn't pay attention to Mike's, not out of spite but on concreting with their training.

"My Pokemon will be taking a break not long from now, they love training though, it's good to have a team that enjoys battling and training, doing what comes naturally to them" Drake added watching his Pokemon, all of them were in concentration and not letting up. Arcanine still stood strong against Gyarados and used Extremespeed to dodge the oncoming water attacks, even Gyarados was still surviving after an Thunder Fang or two.

Blog Entries

Drake managed a small smile "That sounds like it could be very interesting, contests battles could be used in that context" Drake replied, his Pokemon still didn't pay attention to Mike's, not out of spite but on concreting with their training.

"My Pokemon will be taking a break not long from now, they love training though, it's good to have a team that enjoys battling and training, doing what comes naturally to them" Drake added watching his Pokemon, all of them were in concentration and not letting up. Arcanine still stood strong against Gyarados and used Extremespeed to dodge the oncoming water attacks, even Gyarados was still surviving after an Thunder Fang or two.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Nate woke up and changed his clothes, putting on brown pants and a button-up shirt that he tucked in with a belt. He made his way to the kitchen and got some food, then stared out the window as he observed two trainers training their Pokemon.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast