Pro League - Page 13

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

Drake walked towards where his Arcanine was, who had a proud look on her face. "Thank you Arcanine" Drake said petting her as he opened the door, the bedroom was quite interesting, not what he was expecting at all.

"Let's have a read shall we? We might as well relax before the training begins" Drake suggested walking to a small bookstore about Pokemon Battling, and picked up one about the styles of Cynthia's battling. "I got an idea of training, but Zoroark can't be seen, I got a plan with her" Drake said, Arcanine seem to nod her head knowing what it was, Drake sat down and begun reading, with Arcanine sitting by the couch just looking like he was guarding the place.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Kayla sighed before going to look for Josh. She really wanted to talk to him. She wanted to know what caused Luna to act the way she did. If anyone would know, Josh would.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Joe smiled. “Sure, no problem.” he said, before hearing Mike’s backing track. He giggled and started playing along with the music as he sang. When he was finished, he sprung to his feet and gave a mock round of applause.

“Encore!” he cheered, before settling into peals of laughter.
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Nate made his way up the residential floor and found an open room, wich had a nice view out the window. He noticed there were two others who had claimed rooms as well, the trainer who was battling first and another girl who Nate wasn't familiar with. He took off his Jacket, as he looked around the room, it was fairly large and would definately be nice enough to stay in for three months. He stood silently, as he stared out the window, thinking.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

Kayla sighed as she was about to give up when she saw Amethyst's tail.

"Amethyst..." Kayla noted, "Usually you're with Josh so let's hope this time is no different."

Blog Entries

Josh looked up from where he was sat, cross-legged, on his bead, with various metal cases scattered around him. Kayla had just walked in behind Amethyst, the latter of whom just jumped onto his bed and scattered the assortment of his Gym Badges and Joe’s ribbons.

“Dammit, Amethyst, I just polished those.” he muttered, beginning to sort them back into their appropriate containers. “What d’you need, Kayla?” he asked, not looking up.

Blog Entries

"Get ready." Mike cheered as the energetic rock intro came in for Snow Song

Mike then started to sing the first verse
    "It seems like you’re always In a bad mood
    What’s with that attitude?

But then I came to realize

You put up that cold shoulder
    Because you don’t want to get hurt
    Just open up and you’ll do fine
    Lets keep moving on ahead
    Because there are
    Beautiful glaciers
    Down at the end"

There was a small interlude before Mike sang again.

"The snow feels so cold
    But your warm heart keeps me warm
    Just watch as that ice glows in the sunlight

Lets start a snowball fight

You put up that cold shoulder
    Because there are
    Beautiful glaciers
    Down at the end"

The guitars then started playing slower and the bass more prominent while Mike sang

"Were always together
    Like a lovesick couple
    But maybe we can
    Live that reality
    If you opened up to me"

An intense guitar solo broke out as Mike bounced around like a fire cracker before singing like he never lost any breath

"You put up that cold shoulder
    Because there are beautiful glaciers
    Down at the end

You don’t realize that
    I have closed feelings to
    But I’ll reveal them
    Just for you, Oh yeah!"

Their was guitar outro played before the entire instrumental came to a nice and crisp end.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"I wanted to talk to you," Kayla replied as she sat down on the floor, "It's about Luna. I don't know what Luna was thinking when she decided to go shag that Vance guy or why she even did it...she still loves you. I just wish I knew her reasoning for being so stupid. She still loves you more than life itself, and I just wish she would see that her actions are probably going to ruin what you two had..."

Blog Entries

Joe couldn’t stop himself giggling in time to play along with the second song, so he settled for sliding in next to Klaus on the windowsill and swaying dramatically.

--

“Let her have her wild oats.” Josh said as he organised the badges and ribbons. “Things between us didn’t end like relationships normally end. We both still loved each other. We both still do love each other. But my… Status. My achievements. My stalkers. They hurt her, and I don’t want that.” He sighed and set the cases up on the bedside table, then pulled Amethyst onto his lap and stroked her.

“But recently I came up with a plan. One where we could be together, and she’d be safe. But… But if she actually doesn’t love me, anymore, then it’s fine. She can go be with Vince or whatever and be happy. It’s not like I’ve never been dumped before.” The last sentence came out in a mumble.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

"Do you think she's doing this so your fans think she's moved on?" Kayla asked, "Like, she's trying to get their attention away from her...but I would love to hear this plan. I'm willing to do whatever I can to make it work, as long as she still loves you. She does love you, and I think she always will."

Blog Entries

"Oh, um...Hi." Klaus said, turning red. He wasn't used to having such a cute guy next to him.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Drake looked up for a moment before noticing Arcanine was staring at the walls. "What is it Arcanine?" Drake asked seeing her quite disturbed, he stood up and walked over before putting his ear against the wall, he could hear something. A shower running.. And what sounded like two people at it.

"Oh, I knew there had to be a catch, my room has the thin walls" Drake muttered, he had no idea if the other rooms had thin walls, but it seemed like his did, Arcanine was still disturbed and ran off to the bedroom and forcing it close with her paw.

"I know Arcanine, I don't want to listen to.. What I presume is two teenagers going at it" Drake groaned, he grabbed the book he was reading and headed into the bedroom before closing the door. "There we go, we can't hear anything now. Thankfully" Drake muttered before sitting on the very comfortable bed and opening the book again, Arcanine laid at the foot of the bed trying to pretend what she heard wasn't what it was, afterall Arcanine's hearing was much more better then Drake's.
    My RP Character's Pokemon! Click to feed them! Each of their Signature Pokemon in Order:
    Kathany, Amber, Piper, Kate, Zoey and Lane.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Elliot had gone out to the roof of the mansion and was now lying down on the floor, the only thing looking over him were the shining stars in the night sky. "It's weird, in such a big city you can actually watch the stars so clearly." he pointed out and sighed as he put his hands behind his head. "It's been an eventful day hasn't it." he said before looking at the transceiver. "So Hareta's number huh..."

"If you're not willing to do this for him then I don't care if you die...."

Those were the words that went through Elliot's mind as he sighed once more and looked at the stars. "I'm going to try my best, I've got one week."

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook

After talking with Josh, Kayla decided to head outside for some fresh air. Once outside, she noticed Elliot laying down, looking at the stars. She walked over and sat down beside him.

"Enjoying the sky?" she asked.

The small giant Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Elliot was taken out of his thoughts and turned to look at Kayla as she walked out to the roof. "Yeah." he smiled and sat up on the roof and looked up at the stars once more for a quick second. "Everything's so eventful down there that I needed a moment to think." he said.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast