Pro League

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro League

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Default Pro League

@Terra Fortis; @Scarlet Enchantress; @Mako; @Wild Candy; @The Anonymous; @Ryoga Kamishiro; @Agent Gryphon;

The city of Castelia in Unova was now completely ready for the night, people had gathered around Castelia Square where the opening ceremonies for the newly announced Pro League was now about to start. Paparazzi, stars, elite battlers, they all gathered in the same place just for this occassion. Among them stood the man that was in charge of the whole thing. He was a tall man that seemed to be in his mid or late thirsties. He was wearing a black coloured tux along with a black tie. "Thank you for tuning into Unova Live, we are standing here in front of Castelia Dome waiting for the doors to open and for the ceremony announcing the beginning of the long awaited Pro League!" the reporter said before turning to the man. "I am standing here with the man that made all of this possible John Clad."

John smiled and nodded his head at the reporter. "It's nice to be here, and I'm sure you're all expecting to see what'll come out of all of this." John nodded his head. "I've been contacted that the trainers we selected will be here soon."

OOC: Your first post should be about your character getting to the dome, also in your post make an OOC part and give your character a nickname for them to be refer to, something that may intertwine with their abilities or personality.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pro League

OOC: Alright, Klaus will be..."Man's Man Klaus." Or just "Man's Man."

Klaus was thrilled when he won the Indigo League. He had promised his mother that he would buy her a nice house, and promised himself he would finally get a motorcycle. Unfortunately, the house had costed a little more than he thought. Which was why he was driving to Castellia hunched over in a hot pink moped that was much too small for him.
    "Yeah, well, screw you too!" He yelled at a driver who laughed at him as he passed by. He was very grateful that he just had to get to the stage. He really, really hoped that they would cut him riding his moped out.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Mike traversed the crowed streets of Castelia City in a bright red convertable driven by an older driver while Mike and his Wigglytuff, Yui sat in the back seat waving to his fans on the street, some of them fans of his contest wins while others were fans of his music. "Its great to be here." Mike shouted as Yui waved to the fans. Mike decided to have some fun and chose to wear a pair of black cosplay cat ears and a fake tail so he looked a cat boy from an anime.

The car finally arrived at the dome and Mike and Yui left the car to enter it.

OOC: Mike will be known as "The Shining Star" or "Shining Star MiKE".

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

"Fifteen seconds Mr. Snow." The pilot of the small aircraft reported to the young man, who nodded and flashed a smile. He hit a button on his phone, now taking video.

"Hey fans, it's me Vance." His shimmering smile would light up any room. "Just about to make my grand entrance into Castelia and I figured I might as well do something special." He stated, flashing the camera towards the camera towards the pilot for a moment, he giving a thumbs up and a nod. "So here we go!" Without a warning he ran and jumped out of the plane. Interestingly enough, he wasn't wearing a parachute or any protective gear. All he was wearing as he hurtled to the ground towards certain death was a black tuxedo with a red tie. His blond hair was flapping wildly in the wind as he got closer to the center of the square. He was doing the calculations in his head, how much longer he could enjoy the intensity of free fall and of terminal velocity before he was forced to slow himself down. One thousand feet above the ground he pulled a single Poké ball out of his pocket. Five hundred feet above the ground he felt for the release button. One hundred feet from the ground, Vance could make out the shocked faces of the gathered crowd as he sped like a missile towards their heads. Fifty feet from the ground he released his Gardevoir. Ten feet from the ground the psychic type teleported them the rest of the way down, stopping their momentum from killing them both as well as anyone they may have landed on. Instead Vance and his Gardevoir landed gracefully feet first in the center of the onlookers. "And that's a wrap. Great work Princess." Vance said with a smile to his Gardevoir as he stopped the recording of his skydive. With a wave, a smile and a wink towards the crowds, Vance headed inside.

OOC: Hmmmmmm... for a nickname.... 'Danger Zone' will work nicely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

John smiled as he saw two of the trainers that had been picked now making their way into the dome. Fans began cheering louder and the reporters began to crowd around both Vance and Mike. "Excuse me I'm a reporter from Context News, Mike how does it feel to be one of the few picked to partake in the Pro League, do you feel pressured because of your background towards contests or do you think that would give you an advantage?"

Another reporter turned to Vance. "Mr. Snow, a lot of your fans would like to know what you think of this tournament in general, you are known as a very skillful trainer and you other endeavours have also given you lots of fame." the reporter stated. "Do you think you'll be up to par with the rest of the trainers."

"They seem to be crowding around them." John turned to look at his left, a young girl was making her way towards him, she had long black colored hair that went down to her waist a pair of green colored eyes and soft white skin. She was wearing a black colored gala dress that hugged her curves but she seemed to be paying attention to the reporters.

"So nice you could join us Valerie." John smiled.

"Be quiet father." Valerie frowned. "I only came here for practice, I want to be a reporter myself so this would be the best chance if I'm able to get the up close information on what happens in this league."

Blog Entries

Mike turned to the reporter and replied. "It's great, i don't feel pressured by my Contest background what so ever. If anything, it will only be more confusing for my opponents because of the fact that i can attack by combining moves or by turning my defense into a strong offense with sheer elegance. Also, by using contest flare, i can easily defend and attack at the same time. But it doesn't matter to me if I win or lose, as long as i can show that us Coordinators aren't to be underestimated."

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Princess the Gardevoir just looked annoyed at the reporter's questioning of her trainer's skills. Vance rolled his eyes at the psychic type's actions as he returned her to her Poké ball. "I think you have your answer." Vance said with a chuckle. "I think we'll be just fine."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

OOC: For a nickname... Hm... Carrie could have "Fiery Bullet Carrie".

Carrie's plane had just landed in Castelia City, and she hurried out to get to the stage. "Wow, Castelia is such a pretty city! And it's near the ocean..." She said in awe. Looking at her watch, she hoped she wasn't late, but unfortunately, she forgot the time she was supposed to be there. Therefore, she quickly ran to the stage. Upon setting sight of the dome, she noticed a man already there. "Oh, I've heard of him. Mr. Snow, if I'm right..." She mumbled while slowly making her way inside the dome.

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

Both Vance and Mike were allowed to approach John as well as Valerie. The man smiled at the two of them and stretched out his hand. "It's nice to meet you gentlemen."

The reporters then turned to look at Carrie before they started walking towards her. "What do you have to say Carrie, you were selected as a trainer in this league at the age of 17, do you think your Pokemon are ready for this tournament?"

Blog Entries

"Its nice to meet you to." Mike greeted while shaking John's hand. Yui then waved to John and Vellerie. "This is my partner, Yui." Mike introduced.

"Reporters...?" Carrie mumbled, surprised to see reporters approach, but then her expression quickly turned to some confidence. "I'm really glad I was chosen as a trainer in the league! My Pokemon definitely have what it takes. Despite how some of them may seem, they all do the best they can, and that's more than enough!"

Blog Entries

Klaus hid his moped in the bushes, praying to Arceus nobody got him on camera. He walked onto the grounds of the tournament, Casper, his Banette, floating behind him. He was quite tempted to go and hug a boy about his age with kitty ears, but thought better of it, instead strolling confidently to the stage where he figured he was supposed to go.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"It's nice to meet you too." Valerie nodded her head and bowed politely.

John noticed Carrie had now been let go by the reporters. "I welcome you warmly Carrie, I hope you're feeling well." he greeted her.
    Last edited by Flaze; 30th September 2012 at 01:49 PM.

Blushing slightly from the pat on the head, Carrie looked over. "Thanks for the welcome! I'm doing pretty great." She smiled. "What's your name?"

Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook

"I'm John Clad and I'm responsible for holding this event." John nodded his head as he introduced himself. "And this is my daughter Valerie."

"Hello." Valerie waved. She looked at the crowd, everyone was starting to get into the dome. "I wonder how many are left."

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast