PokeWarriors- The Battle Begins (start up) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PokeWarriors- The Battle Begins (start up)

Blog Entries

Default Re: PokeWarriors- The Battle Begins (start up)

Firespark was roaming the forest in ThunderClan territory, looking for some prey to catch. He noticed a Rattata scurry through the leaves a few feet away, and crept silently through the foliage until he was right behind it. The Rattata noticed too late, and Firespark stabbed it with a claw. The electricity finished it off, and Firespark buried it in the leaves for later.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Chyenne Mountain, Awaiting the Approaching Apocalypse
    Blog Entries

"Well. Tell you what. I just finished my rounds-I'm a doctor, see- and I could show you where the nearest oran grove is...they are medicine you know, so its still my job..."

ooc: hey merc, do you think maybe we could get a map up? That would be helpful...
    Rattata: The Cannon Fodder Pokemon
    Pesticide companies continue to work diligently to develop a poison to exterminate the species and its extraordinary uselessness once and for all.

-From Faulty Logic

Have a Happy New Year!! Athena Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Oh okay.. Well you're the expert so I'll just follow you.." Ice says, smiling at Snarl.

Blog Entries

"Uh, ok." said Snarl. "We need to head around the east side of those hills. Why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself why we walk."
    Pesticide companies continue to work diligently to develop a poison to exterminate the species and its extraordinary uselessness once and for all.

-From Faulty Logic

Blog Entries

"Hmm.. Fine.." Ice says, starting to get nervous. "Well one, my owner used to put me in the silliest of outfits.."

Blog Entries

"Ugh...I know what you mean. My old owner tried to make me battle everyone and everything. He didn't even realize I cared more about helping the hurt than doing the hurting...."

-From Faulty Logic

Blog Entries

"My owner never let me fight! Just put me in some stupid pink tutu and showed me off.. I thought pokemon who got to fight were so lucky.." Ice hisses, glaring at the memory.

Blog Entries

"My owner only gave me foul tasting medicine and healing stuff,"Thunderpaw the medicine pokemon apprentice for thunderclan said bounding up to them

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

OCC: I will get a map made up soon. and i will find where hyper went. strange... i musta messed up.

Blog Entries

Leaf-fang rushed through the his territory, watching the sad eyes of those whom lived with the grass warriors territory. It was a sad day for them all, not one expected that their leader whom they loved and cherished would die on thie fateful day.

He turned to see Littleflower whom quietly prayed in a corner of the camp. It sounded like the young man was crying. It was considered a curse for a leader to cry under any ground so it was an unwritten law that they'd mourn from a distance.

Leaf-fang reached out his arms for a moment to speak with him but decided against it. The old man had never been one well-versed with words or having a conversational manner with anyone. It had always been easier to force someone through fighting than trying to civil.

So, it was without saying, he didn't know how to help him in this moment of great tragedy.

"It mustve been the Fire clan!" He heard one of his clan say.

"Yes!" Another yelled out in anger, his words malicious and full of death. "They are nothing but bigots whose trainers left them for dead."

"Kill the man in charge of this insult!"

Leaf-Fang pretended not to hear the riot behind him as he watched the moonlight, wanting answers. Everything just seemed so wrong and for the most part, he couldn't explain it. The grass pokemon couldn't explain why with every full moon, it seemed like waking up was getting harder. There was no explanation for why these scars seemed pointless now...

Like every sacrifice had been for nothing?

Were humans as bad as once was claimed?

And why did he fight to live just one more day when others, people he loved, would still die in his disgrace?

"Littleflower... Make a decision. You're our leader now."

The much younger newly appointed leader turned, his beauty like no other sceptile, his form matchless. For a moment, the old man felt envious.

"M-M-My bad. I-I just dun know..."

Leaf-Fang growled angrily. This was no time to be foolishly unsure. "Stop being childish!" The light of the moon shined on the tall older man, his red striped scars all over his body shined like blood, a fearsome look taking over.

"My f-father is dead! Do you really think..."

"Shut up!"

LittleFlower stepped back, his muscles tensing as he stared incredulously at the thinner man.

"Everyone has lost a person in battle. There'll be no pity for you. Pick yourself up and make a decision on our next move."

LittleFlower nodded. "You're right." There was a silence that came before them all as he moved away from everyone. "Then I wanna make peace... I wanna make peace with the other tribes and agreements."

Leaf-Fang smirked proudly but watched as another general seemed to disapprove of his words.
    Can you hear me?

Blog Entries

"Arceus!" Snarl whirled on his feet and faced the Luxray. He cursed himself for not hearing it sneak up on them. He steped protectively between it and Ice.

"What do you want?" he growled at the pokemon.

His mind raced. A Luxray would not be easy to defeat in battle without preparation, even for a trained warrior, which is definately what Snarl was not. But to his professional eye, this Luxray looked almost like an adolescent...

-From Faulty Logic

is watching you... Poison Master's Avatar

"Will do" Dark Waters replied to Hawkfin

He turned round and bellowed: "ALL RIGHT APPRENTICES, WERE MAKING A PATROL TEAM, AND WE NEED YOU IN THEM!"

A murmur of confusion was made and someone pushed Littlepaw forward. Dark Waters bent down and whispered "Look, I know you didn't want to do this, but if you become the first recruit, you can stick by me, and not get into trouble. Sound good?" Littlepaw nodded enthusiasticly. "Good. Thats settled then." He got back up. "ANYONE ELSE?"

OOC: Are we allowed to control NPCs?
    mah sprite shop
    -
    I have recently discovered stat values, and have also recently discovered natures. If you agree copy and paste this into your sig.
    -
    Join The Complete Sprite Group Today!
    -
    Muk is now claimed.
    -
    You should check out this cute little forum, c'mon help it grow. :)
    http://zoroarksnightmare.createmybb3.com/index.php

Blog Entries

ooc: Unless stated otherwise, and its not breaking any other rules, such as godmodding(making your character unrealistically invincible, or successful, etc.), I don't see why not.

-From Faulty Logic

Blog Entries

Ice looked the Luxray over. "What in the world is she doing here?" she growls and steps out from behind Snarl. Trying to push Snarl back to the camp.

Blog Entries

Hawkfin glanced at Littlepaw and Darkwaters and said: "Why don't you take Splashpelt and Trickledot as well? Newpaw and Swiftpaw can work on the dens."

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast