Start Ups Pokemon: A World Without Legends - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: A World Without Legends

Default Re: Pokemon: A World Without Legends

A few coughs sounded out as Genji raised his arm to his face. "Your not in a condition to be doing as you please." a Chansey standing outside the building where they took care of the wounded. The Pangoro stopped as he looked back with a smile. "Im alright Nurse. Ive been cooped up since the attack so I've got to get out eventually. We've got to worry about this guy that Trainor found out about." he explained leaving her presence. She frowned as she watched him go before returning inside.

"Tough guy huh?" a voice said from the shadows. Genji turned to see Tetsuya leaning up against a wall, close to the edge of a building. "Snooping around again....the higher-ups clearly don't take you seriously." Genji said calmly for once. Tetsuya adjusted his scarf and shook his head as he leaned off. "Whatever do you mean? I was told to wait outside by Captain Drake." he muttered. Genji raised an eyebrow and began walking off. "You got them at the river huh?" Tetsuya muttered. Genji stopped and turned to him once more. "Now how'd you figure that?" he asked. The frog shrugged. "Since your roughed up and all...." he muttered.

Genji stared off at Tetsuya for a moment, his eyes narrowing as he flashbacked to asking Xavier the Fraxure about the assignment to watch the river. He specifically thought about how he thought someone was listening in. He exited his thoughts, turning away from Tetsuya as he walked away. The frog watched him go before blending into the shadows once more, disappearing once more.

Genji headed to the large building that housed Bigbog's command, one of the more strategic commanders of the Fort. "If i go see that damn Haxorus, Drake, he'll start spitting fire about how I'm not cleared to move about yet." the panda thought since Drake was directly in charge of him. Genji walked up the three steps to the building and opened the door. To his surprise, the entrance room where Bigbog's workers would usually reside were gone and the place was pitch black. "Impossible....Bigbog never shuts this place down." he muttered. As he walked forward, he left the door open to let whatever light he could inside, heading towards the back door to the commander's personal office. As he approached slowly, the door was already creaked open as he heard a sinister laughter.

Genji shuddered, remembering how the Fort was on alert for a single attacker at Forage that Trainor had deciphered that he was coming here next. His only thoughts now felt like reality. He threw the door open in haste, the room also clad in the darkness as he narrowed his eyes. "Genji! Help!" Trainor's voice yelled. The large panda made the outline out of the dark ghost, standing over someone else and making weird noises while laughing. He quickly rushed forward, throwing his massive fist at the intruder only to phase through him and hit the wall. The laughter continued as he looked around quickly. "Impossible! I'mma-----no. A Substitute...." he thought to himself. The laughter seemed to fade away slowly as Trainor also threw his head around looking carefully. "Trainor....go get outside and warn everyone!" Genji yelled. The bird didn't respond and easily flew out with the greatest speed that he could. Genji looked down at the figure below the illusion of the ghost. "Bigbog.....sir......sir......" he muttered as he bent down slowly. He reached out his paw, gently touching the motionless body of the commander to receive no response.

"Drake! Drake! He's in the S1 Command! The killer!" Trainor yelled reaching the Haxorus inside the Combat Command Center. The Haxorus looked up as did some of his other workers inside did, several Fraxures. They looked to him as his eyes widened. "Everyone go!" he roared with great volume, alerting the immediate area around the building. The room cleared out as the Haxorus hastily paced to Trainor. "Bigbog....he wasn't moving but Togoro Genji got there just in time....he should still be there." Trainor spoke as the Haxorus passed him by and exited. He reached the other building with Trainor following not too far behind. But unknown to them, Tetsuya smiled as he swiftly leaped into the Combat Center, now void of personnel.

OOC: I didnt know what kind of Pokemon Bigbog was so I tried to do what I could if it looks alright. I tried guessing Goodra but there's other possibilities.

Magikal Literator lucarioknight56's Avatar

OoC: So THIS is where the RPs branch off. Anyway, I am mostly handling the area for Camp Discovery. The only part where Camp Elrond is involved is with Gardner and Martre. I soon might change it up a little of course...

After the attack on Camp Discovery, warriors have discovered that the supplies have been sabotaged for the expedition. No worries. The hunt for Terrakion would soon start.

Several days have passed, and now the expedition is ready to head out. Conner must go with them, while Historius must stay. They hugged each other, knowing it might be a while before they will see each other again. "Remember Conner. You can still use your communicator to talk to me if necessary.", Historius reminded Conner. "I will be certain to remember that Historius", Conner replied. The expeditioners had to get into formation. They made a final wave of good bye, and the adventurers left, hoping to find a legendary.

Meanwhile, looking back at Gardner, he was doing his best to get back to Armada. With his condition, it took him several days to get back to the fort. After he did arrive, he finally passed out. The healers of Fort Armada brought him in to extensive care. Martre saw all of this. He never thought that this would happen.

In the time that Gardner was returning, Martre did receive his supplies. They were much better, and suited for the task of finding legendries. Su0ddenly, after he got everything ready, there was a blip on the radar. Martre stared at the screen with shock. *Already there is a legendary? Well, what is it, you machine!", Martre thought. The machine scanned all of the details, and when it was done, Martre stared even longer. The legendary was Giratina.

OoC: What do you think of that? I needed to do SOMETHING! Remember that Giratina was best friends with Gardner? Well, this is going to be interesting.
    Read my stories:
    The Magical Resistance
    The War of the Logi and Magi
    The Heroes of Yewer: Queensfall Start-Ups [Coming Soon The Heroes of Yewer: Queensfall Sign Ups
    All this writing makes me sleepy... ZZZZZZZZ...
    Credit goes for the original artists for any images and gifs I have used.

Blog Entries

OOC: Forgot to mention Bigbog was a Muk. Good guess that Tregrenos would use a substitute to screw with others minds. He's dynamically crazy, but not a fool. Assuming Simeon is an extra character but hope I'm not stepping on any future plots here...

~The Nightmare Puppet~
    All your bases are belong to me!

Elrond, now in a state of high alert, has reports coming from all over camp of sightings of the madman. Tregrenos, or perhaps his Substitutes, were popping up at different corners if the fort. Though most were dispatched quickly some had begun setting fire to different buildings. Ironically, the first to ignite was the well in the center of the camp. (Homage to the burning fire truck in The Dark Knight Rises.)

Trainor had flown above the camp with the other flying pokemon, trying to spot the real intruder and put out fires. Trainor, hauling a bucket of water to a crumbling building heard someone trapped inside. Though the burden was great he manages to push a burning pillar from atop the trapped pokemon. As he reaches down to pull them from the wreckage it's arm pops off. It was a puppet, an Alakazam puppet, screaming. It took Trainor but a moment to get his bearings and remember there was only one Alakazam in camp.

Rushing to Simeon's quarters Trainor had not found him. He asks a passerby frantically trying to put out the ever growing inferno if they had seen Simeon. They tell him "He was in the South Bunker when it went down. I didn't see him come out." With that, the passerby continues with his bucket of water and Trainor takes off to the South Bunker. When he arrives the bunker had become engulfed in flames. With the roof collapsed Trainor scans for an opening from the air. Finding one, he dives through the flames and covers his beak with his wing as he calls out for Simeon. "Simeon! Dr. Simeon! Are you here?" shouts Trainor.

Amongst the flame and smoke Simeon is seen sitting at a table. He's shaking, paralyzed and unable to move. Positioned at the table as if waiting for Trainor. As the Honchkrow approaches the Alakazam, eyes scanning the room as he rushes to Simeon's aid, but is stopped halfway by a voice behind him. A laughter he'd heard back in Bigbogs quarters. Turning to face the laughter Trainor now sees the face of the killer, his zipper grin burning into his soul hotter than the hell he's been cast into.

Trainor, though shaken, finds the courage to speak. "It was you! Your the one from Forage, the one who killed those scouts!" Tregrenos responds with a cordial bow. "What is it your after? The invading force from Armada had failed! You can't take down Elrond by yourself. You will be stopped!" Tregrenos walks toward Trainor with his hands in his pockets. Trainor, backing away at Tregrenos approach, is questioned "Are you going to be the one to stop me?" With that, Trainor knew this one wasn't like the others. This was the real killer. Tregrenos closed in on Trainor, not willing to back up any further or he'd be putting Simeon between himself and the killer. A quick glance to Simeon and back to the killers direction reveals nothing but fire. Turning around, Trainor sees the killer standing behind Simeon.

The killer, staring at Trainor, formally states "I knew that if anyone found my little toys it'd be you who'd come looking for me. I'd not been given the chance to properly thank you for setting up this elaborate display as well as introduce myself, Trainor." Trainor, only slightly shocked the killer knew his name, questions his motives. The killer replies, waving his hands in a grand display "My name is Tregrenos, doll maker extrodinare and master if the staged arts!" Placing his hand on Simeon's shoulder "And you've arrived just in time to see the grand finale." Trainor cautiously takes several steps forward, stalling for time in hopes someone will make it inside to stop Tregrenos. As Trainor walks forward he feels a string below his talon, a trap?!?

Trainor, looking into the horrifying eyes of Tregrenos, realizes this settup was staged from the moment he found the first photo. Tregrenos states "It's all about the message..." and the burning walls and celing collapse. Though unhurt Trainor sees that Simeon has been hoisted into the air by strings cutting into his wrists, held by the only two remaining, burning pillars. Surrounding the building were the forces who had been trying to put out the fire. As they looked on in shock the strings holding Simeon aloft ignite, trailing down to his body and setting him aflame. Trainor, from out of nowhere, rushes Tregrenos "NOO!!!" only to be frozen in place just a foot away. Tregrenos, staring into Trainors eyes, points his knifed finger to his cloth head and slowly presses it inward. The onlookers fall to their knees, overtaken by a wave if nausea and disorientation. Those who were not effected go on the attack, but as they pierce his skin Trainor hears that same, demented laughter again. Tregrenos begins to unravel, threading away with black flames until nothing remains.

*Tregrenos's Substitute has Faded...*

OOC: If Simeon is needed he can be rescued. Burned, but still alive. If not this at least makes for an awesome extra character death and if anybody kills off Trainor I hope they take this "pushed to the edge courage" into heart before offing him.

Also, to clear a few things up, the "wave of nausea and disorientation" is an effect of Tregrenos Confuse Ray. His methods of causing confusion target the eardrums, causing dizziness and motion sickness. The "food poisoning" mentioned earlier only mimicked the symptoms, having actually been caused by discreet Confuse Ray for throwing Forage off balance. Now that Trainor knows more about Tregrenos he might put 2 and 2 together and figure it out.
    Last edited by PiccoloX; 10th February 2014 at 04:02 PM.
    IGN: Jraken
    FC: 4227-2083-0655 --- Ditto, Lillipup, Loudred

RP Stories
    The Story of Yewer (Series 1, COMPLETED)
    Heroes of Yewer: Queensfall (Series 2, Coming Soon)

HoY Signups: HERE

Blog Entries

OOC: Well, that was overly dramatic. Time to give one of my less horrifying creations some love. On to a bit of Tsaikogen.

I don't agree with LCF being "Evil" and LSS being "Good". They're two seperate factions with alternative goals. I also refuse to believe there's such a thing as "Peace" in a world of sentient beings with a natural preditor/prey relationship. That being said, there's going to be "Good" and "Evil" everywhere to some, "Haves" and "Have Nots" to others. Some may act by what their gods (legendaries) demand of them, others may act for themselves. Tsaikogen, as a Smeargle, doesn't see the world the way others see it. It's his nature to analyze everything regardless of how much he may try to ignore it. Not trying to alter the story line, just make my 2 LCF characters reasons for doing what they do have more meaning than cliche villains.

Anyway, it's title time! (Bah, I hate you Cilan...)

~The Soulseer~
    Where's Wilda?

Meanwhile, at Fort Vulture, in the cold desert night, an aged Noctowl reads over documents sent from Fort Secrecy. Upstairs, in a wooden structure built into the side of a steep cliff, a Houndoom is sleeping with her head in Tsaikogens lap. The Smeargle was still petting her head as he looks to the moon through the window.

The Noctowl makes his way up the stairs, finding Tsaikogen with the Houndoom, Darsabre, just outside the sleeping quarters. Before the Noctowl could speak Darsabre had awoken and composed herself before her commanding officer, ashamed to have fallen asleep during guard duty. "Sir!" Darsabre states at attention while Tsaikogen is still sitting, rubbing the back of his head as he yawns. "Don't get up on my account." says the Noctowl, poking Tsaikogen several times with his cane. Tsaikogen stands with a sleepy slump that is quickly corrected by Darsabre as she pokes his back with her pointed tail.

Darsabre, at attention, asks "Is there a problem, sir?" The Noctowl opens the scroll from Secrecy "Other than finding my guards shirking their duties? I've received orders from Secrecy issueing an attack on Camp Cacti." As the Noctowl took a breath for the next sentance he is cut off by Tsaikogen. "First Armadas attack on Elrond and now this? What the hell do these attacks have to do with finding the legendaries?" The Noctowl , clearing his throat in irritation, continues "There is a scientist by the name of Wilda, a Dragonair, who has spent her life studying the flight patterns of Rayquaza and her studies have brought her to this desert because she believes that, if he is still around, his path will lead him through this region." The Noctowl rolls the issued orders and holds them over a candle, burning them "Which is why I want you to go Tsaikogen. You and a select few others will lead a forward strike on the camp." Tsaikogen and Darsabre speak at the same time "Him/Me?!?" Both protest this decision to the Noctowl before he quiets them before waking the others. "This isn't a search and destroy mission. We just need this Dr. Wilda and the attack on Camp Cacti need not happen."

At this point both Darsabre and Tsaikogen knew why the Noctowl had chosen him for the mission. "What do you need me to do?" asks Tsaikogen, folding his arms in thought. The Noctowl, stamping out the ashes of the scroll "In two days a caravan will be traveling to Fort Cacti. You know, the one with those jelly worms?" Tsaikogen smiles, seeing the Noctowl as more of an old man set in his ways than a general of a strike force "The ones that taste like soda?" The Noctowl pokes at Tsaikogen with his cane "Yes, that one. I want you to go with them." The Noctowl unrolls a map of Camp Cacti across a table and points at a shovel icon "Below the camp, here, is an escape rout. It's heavily guarded, but taking out the guards will allow you to escape with the prisoner. While this is happening the other forces will be taking care of the guards at the exit." The Noctowl points to the top of three hills. "We have to do this fast, as the sun is setting, or watchmen will most likely notice our actions and sound the alarm."

Darsabre protests. "This is suicide! You mean for Tsaikogen to be in that camp alone and sneak out with a prisoner in tow? Even if he gets her to the escape tunnels how is he supposed to get passed the guards? What's to stop this Wilda from alerting the guards herself when he captures her?" The Noctowl removes a ring from his talon and hands it to Tsaikogen. "Before this war I was a current navigator. I'd worked with Wildas father and knew her as a Dratini." The Noctowl rubs his eyebrows and slumps his head "This... Isn't an order. It's a request. If we're to take Wilda by force she may get hurt or killed and I... Just can't do that." Looking over the ring, unique in shape for a birds talons and intricately designed. "I'll do it, but I pick whose going with me." The Noctowl nods and begins making his way downstairs.

When the Noctowl is out of sight Darsabre breaks the silence with angry whispers and choice words. Tsaikogen listens and remains silent for a moment. "So... Did you enjoy your nap?" he asks coyly. Darsabre replies with a sharp jab to his back with her pointed tail "Shut up..."

OOC: Tsaikogen is not a bad guy, but his goals may be seen as evil in the end. How his character develops is up to interactions with you guys.
    Last edited by PiccoloX; 10th February 2014 at 04:04 PM.

RP Stories

OoC: Interesting how you see the plot and history of this RP Piccolo. I enjoy how you see it.

After the day was done, Historius received a message from Camp Elrond. It said that it was in complete chaos, and the perpetrator was unknown. Historius sighed. *I hope it goes somewhere else then here. We are so close to finding Terrakion.*, Historius thought.

Conner and his troupe were making great progress towards the mountains. In fact, they were nearly at the secret passage the beacon led them to. But night was coming, and the expedition had to rest. Conner flopped down in his tent. He was extremely tired after today's ordeals. *I hope we discover Terrakion tomorrow...*, Conner thought. He then fell soundly asleep.

Gardner was amazingly quick to heal. He was a ghost after all, and didn't sustain great injuries. When he threatened the medical workers with his jaws, they knew he was well. He then went storming up to Martre's study, and abruptly yelled, "What is the meaning of this! The attack on Camp Elrond failed! Do you know anything involving that?!". Martre quickly nodded. He knew not to get to his bad side right now. "I did. Several hours after you left, I received a message from Fort Secrecy stating that the attack on Elrond would fail. I didn't believe it, and I couldn't get a messenger to you in time. I am truly sorry.", Martre explained. Gardner closed his eye, and sighed. "But there is something I want to show you, Gardner.", Martre stated. "What would that be?", Gardner asked. Martre walked over to the new supplies, and pointed at the screen with a blip. "This computer, after I got it operational, detected a major legendary. But it is no legendary that is less important your friend, Giratina. It IS Giratina.", Martre explained. Gardner's eye shot up. "Where is he!? I need to pay back what he did to me! We were such great friends, and then he just abandoned me.", Gardner said, calmed down. "According to this, he is hiding...", Martre stated. He paused looking at the screen. The blip was hiding behind... "...he is hiding behind the Wall of Protection.", Martre calmly said.
    Read my stories:
    The Magical Resistance
    The Heroes of Yewer: Queensfall Start-Ups [Coming Soon The Heroes of Yewer: Queensfall Sign Ups

Blog Entries

OOC: Wanting to send someone to deal with the Terrakion expedition, but Tsaikogens got business elsewhere and Tregrenos has other plans, more interested in causing chaos than finding the legendaries. Though, spoiler alert, he's got some deliciously grousome pet project in the works for you guys to play with later. More on that when I figure out what happened to the legendaries. I'm pretty clueless at this point.

~The Soulseer~
    007? More Like #235!

The sands rolled acrossed the desert as the winds stormed for several hours. It took the caravan till late afternoon to arrive at Camp Cacti. While the merchants and cargo were checked by the guards they gave little thought to the Tauros pulling one of the carts, though he was questioned about who he worked for in the Shippin' & Haulin' organization. The merchants were unaware that one of their Haulers weren't who they appeared to be, but weren't going to argue the cheap price this "new recruit" came with. The Tauros leaves the caravan with the other Haulers to the only bar in town, having "forgotten" to remove his harness cloth in his eagerness to get out of the sun and dust.

As the Haulers partook of the limited selection if drinks this shack had to offer the Tauros heads to the outhouse. A few moments later a bipedal figure leaves the outhouse, cloaked in a tattered cloth. "Gah... Someone gave up on digging that latrine half way." stated Tsaikogen, waving a white paw before his face.

Among the denizens of the camp the majority were adapted to living in the desert environment. Walking between the establishments, as inconspicuous as anybody wanting to avoid the sandstorm, Tsaikogen quietly examined those who did not appear to be made of dirt and rock. Within the hour he established that this Dragonair was not among them and would have to be in one of the buildings. He'd have preferred to have found her in the open, somewhere where he might not get backed into a corner.

Another half hour had passed and Wilda was nowhere to be found. The sun would be setting soon and the guards at the rear of the escape tunnel would be attacked soon. "Damn, where are you gi..." Tsaikogen pauses, seeing a new figure emerge from a structure. This long figure had no feet and small white wings exposed for it to hover above the dry sand. Following the figure between the structures Tsaikogen calls out "Wilda?"

The Dragonair turns around to see who had been calling her. Tsaikogen introduces himself as a current navigator and a follower of her studies regarding Rayquazas flight patterns. "Your a current navigator?" Wilda replies with a not so subtle hint of sarcasm. Tsaikogen retorts with equal sarcasm "Would you believe I left my wings in my other pants?" "You wear pants?" Wilda says with less sarcasm, more enuindo. Tsaikogen holds out the ring the general had given him. "While I do enjoy your noticing my lack of pants I believe this will clear things up a bit." Wilda looks at the ring before grabbing it with her tail. Her smug attitude now faded to worry "Who are you? How did you get this?" Tsaikogen, preparing to take her down before she alerts the guards, but not in a way that might startle her... Or so he thought. The whip of Wildas tail had him pinned to a wall in seconds. "What did you do to Uncle Pepper?"

Tsaikogen, struggling to regain the breath that was so thoroughly knocked out of him, pulls at the Dragonairs tail to keep it from choking him out. Despite his own immediate problems Tsaikogen realizes how worried Wilda is over the matter and decides the quickest way to end this is with the truth. "I've been sent here by the general of Fort Vulture." Wildas tail presses harder against Tsaikogens neck. "He gave me that ring, saying you would recognize it. That he was a friend of your fathers." Wilda, not letting up the pressure. "Who is your General?" Tsaikogen feels the pressure of Wildas tail let up a bit. "I don't know his name. Everyone just calls him 'The General'. He's an old Noctowl, about five..." The pressure fades as Wildas tail hits the sand. "Uncle Pepper?"

Tsaikogen, forgetting his mission for a moment, asks "The Generals name is Pepper?" Wilda shakes her head. "No, that's his last name. Uncle Pepper and Daddy Pepper." Now completely forgetting his mission... "Your fathers Dr. Pepper?" Wilda nods, as if questioning his question as Tsaikogen lets out a single heavy laugh. Shaking his head "Nevermind... We have to get you out of here." Wilda asks "Why? Has something happened to Uncle Pepper?" Tsaikogen decides the better point if valor would be to complete his mission by almost completely lieing through his teeth. "Yes, but the real problem is what will happen to you. The Gen... Pepper had sent me to get you out of here before the army attacks." Wildas voice raised in suprise "The army?!?" Tsaikogen puts his paw over her mouth to quiet her. "The army is only after you. If they know your Uncle Pepper has you there's no reason for the army to come here." Wilda moves his paw with her tail, whispering loudly "What does the army want with me?" Tsaikogen looks to the setting sun, knowing he is running out of time. "It's your studies on Rayquaza. The 'Higher Ups' believe you know how to find him."

After some brief explanations about how the LFC commanders couldn't tell a sextant from a dirty joke the pair were making their way to the escape tunnel. Crouching behind a ledge above the guards Tsaikogen tells Wilda to hold back while incapacitates the guards, but before he could turn around to face her she had already rushed the guards with a Dragon Tail, promptly apologizing to the now unconscious gentleman on the ground. Tsaikogen was left with the burning question "Just who is getting who out of this camp?" His answer from Wilda came quickly with "Hurry up or you'll get caught!"

And so, the two met up with the other LCF force who had knocked out the rear guards. Though Tsaikogen made it through this ordeal unscathed his ego will take some time to heal.

*Tsaikogen's Confidence has Faded...* :(

OOC: Before things start getting more serious with this character I wanna take the time to get some comedy in. Though Wildas not an extra character like Trainor she can still be used offhand by anybody who may know about her study into Rayquaza and recent abduction by the LCF.

RP Stories

OoC: Alright. Things are going to be good. :)

The next morning, Conner and the Terrakion Expedition went inside the Secret Passage, an area that was never explored by anyone else. It was dark, and no one could hardly see the light at the end. Eventually, there was an end to the tunnel. "We're at a dead end!", someone yelled from somewhere. Conner yelled back, "There must be an exit somewhere!". Then he noticed a breeze coming from one of the cracks in the rocks. He pushed the boulders hard, then harder, then the hardest he could. The boulders moved, then collapsed outside. They saw the bright shine of daylight and one of the most amazing things since the disappearance of the legendries: Terrakion.

Gardner was rather interested in the prospect of the Wall of Protection. He remembered the history of the wall.

The wall was constructed before any of the regular Pokémon were around to tell the tale. Many believe that the wall holds back a terrible thing of unknown power. Others think the wall blocks off the rest of the region from populating. But all still believe that the legendries constructed the wall.

Suddenly, Gardner had inspiration for getting inside. "Martre, are there any records on previous attempts to get inside the wall?", Gardner questioned. "There are some, but all of them were failed. The wall is too smooth and hard t o climb or drill, and it is far too high for any grappling hooks or flying. Even if any of that worked, who knows what would be at the other side. Oh, and the wall goes around the area, so there is no going round the wall.". Gardner grinned with his jaws, "Who says we'll go destroy the wall, or even around it?", Gardner said. He had an awful idea, to dig under it.
    Read my stories:
    The Magical Resistance

Make my day, Internet. White Raven's Avatar

(Sorry, guys. I'm trying to figure out how to jump into this.)

OoC: I'm not sure on how you can join either.

After the dust cleared, they saw Terrakion clearly for the first time in a long while. He was staring at them, frantic, saying, "Do not hurt me! You have no idea what would happen!". Conner was confused. Legendries are very powerful. Why would Terrakion act like this? "Calm down. We are the Legendary Search Squad. We mean you no harm. We only have some questions.", Conner calmly stated. Terrakion suddenly calmed down. Then he smiled. "I knew someone good would find me.", he replied.

"Tell the Commander that I need every digger there is in the LCF. YOU HERE ME! EVERY LAST ONE!", Gardner yelled. The messenger Spearow quickly took the message, and flew off, not wanting to get on Gardner's bad side. Gardner really was just excited. He knew that he was going to rediscover Giratina. Martre came floating in. "How are your preparations coming along, Gardner.", Martre asked in the most questioning tone he could. "It is going well The wall is not much farther from the Fort. We could arrive in several hours once we have the diggers from all of the other Forts. It would be another one of Gardner's great accomplishments!", Gardner exclaimed. He then laughed menacingly, jaws and all.
    Read my stories:
    The Magical Resistance

Blog Entries

OOC: There's a new character being added to the list. The character will be called Torment, detailed below, and will be something other writers may use to advance storyline. You guys ready for a boss battle?

Also, I'm writing all this on my iphone in an app called Jywrite. It's been great at organizing important things for a personal story I'm writing, but it lacks a proper spell check feature aside from rather frequent "hey idiot, did you mean this?" moments. So, be kind with the spelling comments. I've lost 3 pairs of shoes from putting them up peoples asses and I could really use a new pair. C'mon, gimmie a reason! lol

Also-also, Torment has a theme song. This is it. Enjoy.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOT9PP39q4c

~The Nightmare Puppet~
    First Blood

Late into the night a workshop in Secrecy was shutting down. The clanks and squeals of rust, cogs and steam halted. No workers had left the factory, nor do any seem to ever enter. The factory had only recently seen activity, having been out of operation for several months. It used to be an old steel factory from when the city walls were under heavy construction. The factories purposes were unknown now for those outside its walls, though from the sounds heard from time to time most assumed it was no longer being used to produce steel.

As the factory grew silent a small gathering of curious citizens began to dispurse the area. Suddenly, something heavy hit the closed steel doors. A few of the gathered citizens turned to the noise. After another loud clang to the door and it slightly opening more of the group turned to see what was happening. At the third loud clang the door partly bursts open, being forcefully pushed by something. The door slowly creeks closed, no longer being pushed. After a moment of silence the door is burst open with a cloud if smoke leaving the broken doorway as a lone figure flew over the audience. It was so fast that the onlookers couldn't identify it. Their curiosity would turn to another, less graceful figure exiting the doorway. The smoke now thicker than before, all that was heard were heavy, metallic footsteps and the most unusual sounding howl anybody had ever heard. Those who did not flee the area at the sound would not regret their decision as a burst of flame charred everyone in the area.

Whatever this creature was is the cause of the smoke. Nobody could see through the thick clouds as the smoke bellowed through the street, leaping from building to building with incredible speed, roaring with an unnatural, booming howl that sounded like a pride of Pyroar wielding buzz saws. The smokey figure dove between two buildings, forcing out the speedy figure that lead prior to its arrival and giving chase through the streets. The citizens and guard cleared the streets to avoid the rampage. As the figures drew close to the gate the captain of the guard, wanting to get this chaos out if the city, ordered the gates be opened. As they were, the unseen, blue figure left the city being chased by the hurling figure of smoke.

Back at the factory a familure figure sat at a black-rimmed, wavey, glass table. Tregrenos relaxed, examining a long, purple hair with his knifed fingers. Across the table stood a Leavanny. She held her head down, looking to the floor as her sickled claw hooked onto her arm, holding the other tightly to her side in a nervous posture. Tregrenos, still examine the hair says "I'm glad you could make it to the presentation, my dear." With a brauder grin than usual his eyes move to look at the Leavanny. "What you're to witness is meant for your eyes only." The Leavanny, turning her head away from Tregrenos gaze and trembling, says nothing. Tregrenos waves his hand above the glass, causing the Leavanny to flinch at the sudden movement. He drops the purple hair onto the glass, causing it to float on what looks like a small pool of water before fading away. The glass of the table begins to move, waving out in a ring from where the hair had touched moments ago and bulging upward into an alternating blue-green glowing dome. The colors waved randomly across the bulge as it poored a white mist that sank to the floor. The waves began to spread out, revealing a moving picture that seemed to alternate from looking through a creatures eyes to looking at said creature. The nervous Leavanny turned for a moment to glance at the dome. She immediately recognized the figure in the dome and gasped, placing her claws over her mouth with a horred expression on her face.

As the sun sets, far from Secrecy, an exhausted Suicune climes the rocky base of a mountain. Looking back as he hears the screams of the wilderness trying to protect him from the creature he can only wonder how long he can continue running. He couldn't let others keep getting hurt or killed for his sake, but he was visibly shaken, morally weakened and tired from the running. "I can't do it, I need your help... All of you." he thought to himself with a worried, saddened face that was once so proud and majestic, looking to see if the monster had lost him after all went silent.

As if it could feel Suicunes presence the bellow of smoke and angry sounds plowed through the forest, setting fires as it charged, howling with a horrible mix between squeals and roars. Struggling his way up the rocky ledge Suicune climbed the cliff toward Terrakions cave. He needed the aid of the legendary blades. Looking back to see the creature climbing the cliffs it's three heads darted in and out of its smokey layer. One, the middle, was metallic and missing eyes and an upper jaw. The two to the sides had faces attached, forming the upper half of the jaw and an organ hanging below each lower jaw. These organs were producing smoke from the right head, fire from the left and dangling with tubes and wires causing them to inflate and deflate like lungs breathing. The faces were the upper jaw of two horrified pokemon that couldn't seem to stop the tears of crying, wether from constant pain or regret.

Whatever that Banett did to Entei and Raikou after killing them and tearing them apart to build this monstrosity was causing their soul and minds to remain forcefully active within this metallic prison of pain. They were unable to control their own actions yet remain aware enough to regret commiting them. They could not speak, only watch in horror at the atrocities their puppet master causes them to act upon. Suicune could still feel his brothers spirits, causing him great pain knowing the only way to free them is to dismantle this creature and stop their still beating hearts, but he knew he could not do this alone. He was unsure why the Banett had freed him only to unleash this monster to chase him, but after witnessing the horrors he did Suicunes spirit and conviction had been greatly weakened. Drained, broken and terrified the great hound had been reduced to a fleeing animal in search of aid.

The Leavanny, unable to watch the dome turns away with a wimper. Tregrenos, now standing behind her, places a bladed hand on the back of her head as he forces her to face the screen. "Not yet, little one. There is more." Tregrenos lets out a horrible laugh at his delightful handiwork in not only locating another Legendary, but proving even a being as powerful and free spirited as Suicune could be broken.

Grinning with anticipation, still forcing the unknown Leavanny to watch, Tregrenos whispers "This was but a prelude. The real show is about to begin..."

OOC: So, Entie and Raikou are both dead. There's no saving them now but to stop this machine, this "Torment". It is mentioned about how their faces are attached, but other parts of their body are attached to it as well below the smoke layer. More details are on the character sheet. In case you don't read the character sheet, just know your pretty much screwed when facing this thing.

Character Sheet:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f424/pokemon-world-without-legends-162185/index2.html

Suicune is weak, broken in mind, spirit and body. He is acting on impulse and seeking help from the closest Legendary he knows of, Terrakion. This is happening at the same time that Conners party is there. It's not been mentioned at how Tregrenos obtained the 3 legendary dogs because I'm still not 100% sure with what's happened to all the legendaries . If they were sealed away either Tregrenos or another LCF element was able to free the 3 either before or after taking them to Secrecy.

This was possibly done in secret through a third party within the LCF. Were the higher-ups aware of the Legendary Hounds being held in Secrecy? Did they actually want them dead or was this either Tregrenos or the wishes of third party controlling him? It should be obvious that whoever the third party is that it was Tregrenos mind that turned the legendaries into a giant, chaotic puppet. Whoever is controlling Tregrenos is most likely only loosely in control, like being able to point a gun but unable to make the bullet hit the target without careful aim and factoring what might effect its trajectory. That being said, you'll be 20% cooler if you can compare your character to anything badder than a bullet while making a My Little Pony reference.

Lastly, who is this Leavanny? Why is she a captive audience of Tregrenos? Those secrets will be revealed at a later date. For now, Conners going to have his hands full with Torment, the Legendary Monstrosity. Will Terrakion be able to help? Will Conner and his party be enough to beat this thing fueled by the power of 2 legendaries with an empty spot in the center seemingly reserved for Suicunes?

Find out on the next episode of Pokeball Z! :)

Don't forget the theme song!
    Last edited by PiccoloX; 16th February 2014 at 02:43 AM.

RP Stories

OoC: Nicely done, Piccolo. Finally we are combining our stories together.

Before Terrakion could answer, they heard a terrifying roar. "What was that!?", Conner shouted. " A creature in extreme pain. I just hope it is not something I think it is.", Terrakion explained. Suicune stumbled into the cave. "The... Vile One... has captured.... my brothers... and made them... into that thing... urgh...", Suicune explained. He then fainted. Conner, although horrified, gave out orders immediately. "Warriors, get Suicune out of the monster's way! Terrakion, we need to try and hold off the thing right now!", Conner ordered. "I will do as you ask. The only way to heal the thing is to put it out of its misery.", Terrakion stated. The thing came into the cave, and screamed a sorrowful howl. The expeditioners could see the ravaged faces of Raikou and Entei. Conner knew that the legendries could not be helped. He then used several Aura Spheres in succession, leading it away from the cave. Terrakion just rammed into it using Sacred Sword to get it out as well. He almost didn't succeed, but he did, and the monster fell off the Cliffside, immediately getting back up. Conner examined the monstrosity, seeing the empty area in the center. "I think that empty spot was reserved for Suicune. That must be a weak area, as it is incomplete.", Conner stated towards Terrakion. "I believe you are right, but how are we going to damage it enough?", Terrakion questioned. Conner looked at Terrrakion, and said, "The combined might of me, you, and the rocks of the mountains.".

The diggers of the LCF quickly came, not wanting to miss the opportunity of seeing the legendary Giratina. Gardner was so happy, he could laugh again, but he knew that must wait until the wall has been dug under. When the diggers arrived, he then yelled with gusto, announcing, "Today is the dya we find the Legendary Giratina, Lord of the Reverse World!!". The diggers roared with anticipation. "To the Walll of Protection, believe to have been built by the legendries themselves, to protect us from the other side. Well, no longer. We will discover the secret of the Wall and Paths!", Gardner stated, adding in the detail about the Path. The Great Road was as old as the Wall of Protection. Many believe they were also designed by the legendries to give Pokémon an easier way to travel in the world. But, it leads directly from the Wall of Protection, so many also believe it lead from behind the Wall. "March towards the Wall!", Gardner ordered. The diggers, ignoring the 'march' part, dug into the ground and moved towards the wall. Gardner looked towards Martre, and said to him, "I will be going to the Wall to supervise. Protect the Fort while I am gone.". Gardner then floated over with the diggers. Martre looked inside the Fort and sighed. "I am not a Warrior, and I never will be...", Martre whispered.

OoC: I hope you don't mind me calling Tregrenos the Vile One. It is a fitting name, if I say so myself. And, I think know how to handle Torment...
    Read my stories:
    The Magical Resistance

Blog Entries

OOC: For Conner to keep his cool enough to notice a possible weakness as well as give orders, especially to a legendary, shows he's seen a lot in his travels. Though Suicune is uncouncious Tregrenos scrying is still in a 3rd person perspective. His viewing range from Suicunes body is limited, but he can still hear what's happening and has seen you at least once. Perhaps Tregrenos has found something that interests him more than hunting the legendaries. >}

As far as weakness goes, the center and right heads lack a ranged attack. That's the only difference despite having faces. Enteis left head, however, has its firepower. Should Suicune had been a part of this machine it would have a hydro pump style attack. The metallic underbody is quite structurally sound, but that doesn't mean it can't be hurt with enough force. Dropping a mountain on it... Yea, that'll definitely slow it down. lol

"The Vile One" is something Tregrenos would take offense to, but I'm totally cool with him having any number of offhand titles like that. He may not be fond of it, but having titles like this, especially among legendary pokemon, adds a sense of real threat to his character. I want him to be a villain that readers want to see more of. Something that can cause heroes to step up to the plate.

~The Soulseer~
    The Great Owl of Fort Vulture

Back at Fort Vulture, it's been three days since the "appropriation" of Wilda. There's been a quick spread running gag about how Tsaikogen must have turned into a female Dragonair to do all the hard work. Though his dreams of being a super spy were crushed he still found the joke to be funny despite the ill intent of telling it. The gag being that it was not only limited to Wilda, but virtually any misshap among common stories of failure throughout the camps drunkedly recalled history. He'd be insulted if he weren't so impressed at the storytellers ability to create such imaginative reasonings despite not being able to walk a streight line for more than three seconds.

In General Peppers quarters he and Wilda had been combining their knowledge on wind currents and flight patterns. Wilda, using all manner of geographical tool and mathematical precision, was able to make a possibly accurate, educated guesstimate as to where and when Rayquaza will be flying through next. It's not been all business though, as Wildas enjoyed catching up with her Uncle Pepper.

The following morning was noisily abrupt as a march of LCF soldiers echoed through the dusty forts chasm. A Heatmor makes his way to General Peppers quarters with an escort of five soldiers and demands an audience with the General. General Pepper instructs Wilda to hide, but before he could hobble to the door the Heatmor barges in demanding to know why he disobeyed direct orders and to know where the Dragonair was being held. Darsabre, having just come down from the sleeping quarters above stood at attention to the Heatmors presence. Tsaikogen, having followed with the sound of commotion, not so much. He could tell this Heatmor was a threat, having glanced the room and realising all the exits were being covered by soldiers. Tsaikogen knew that General Pepper would most likely have hidden Wilda below the weak floorboard where he hides several other personal artifacts. He gradually made his way to stand over the board, trying to avoid suspicion as the Heatmor ranted and steamed.

The General remained silent, content with letting the much younger Pokemon get to a point where he needed to inhale before interrupting his pompous idiocy. "Are you quite finished, Liutinant?" The General asked, leaning up to the Heatmor with his full height to overshadow the youngster. "I am not about to sacrafice any of my men in this unforgiving desert just to obtain answers to a rumor." The General, asserting his authority, pokes his cane at the Heatmor with enough force to push him backwards. He now hobbled toward the Heatmor, the thump of his cane on the wood amplifying his presence and commanding the soldiers attention.

Outside, there was a silent standoff between the forts residents and the intruding soldiers. Tensions were uneasy, all were seemingly trying to act casual despite the eery silence and muffled whispers. Silently preparing for a counterattack, it was as if the distant thud of the Generals cane was all the order they needed. It was as if, suddenly, years of militaristic training washed over Fort Vulture.

The General, wanting to keep the Heatmor and Soldiers attention drawn to him, was quick to remind the Heatmor that this was his house, his rules. Though unspoken, the Heatmor felt that The Generals words translated to "I'm going to fly above this fort and drop you." General Peppers plan seemed to be working as the confidence drained from the Heatmor.

However, the dust below the floorboard became too much for Wilda to bear. Skin drying, itching, burning. Her eyes reddened and teared as she coils her body around her head. Within an unfortunate moment of silence Wilda had caughed, drawing curious ears. General Pepers momentary lack of composure did not go unnoticed by the Heatmor who called for a soldier clinging to the wall outside the window. The Heatmor shouts "Scan the room!" and a Noivern cranes it's head through the window, letting out a loud screach, causing Tsaikogen to cover his ears and Darsabre to cringe. The Noivern, without a word, shoots a dragon Pulse toward Tsaikogens feet, shattering the floorboards and revealing Wilda.

The Heatmor, regaining the command he entered on, shouts "Take the girl and contain these quarters!" General Pepper, having seen Wilda was unharmed, turned to face the Heatmor. As he did a slice was heard as The General pauses. Tsaikogen, having been behind The General, standing defensively over Wilda, had not seen the blade the Heatmor drew. As The General falls back Darsabre, having already broken her salute and began charging the moment The General had paused, had latched to the Heatmors throat with a Crunch. The Noivern at the window responds to the attack with Bite, sinking his teeth into her back and throwing her forcefully to the wall across the room.

The residents outside had responded to the attack before the Soldiers could. Though they were outmatched the residents were fighting tooth and tail. Upstairs the soldiers were swarmed by the forces of Fort Vulture. Chaos erupted in a clash of the LCF.

Tsaikogen, instinctively standing to protect Wilda despite the Nioverns screach still ringing in his ears, had not registered what had just occurred. Looking through the stirred dust to the motionless General Pepper he wondered what The Generals next plan would be before realising there would be no more plans. No more cane, no more laughter, no more General. Still in shock he looks to Darsabre, seeing her lieing in the same position he's seen her sleep in almost every night for the past four months. As the ringing in his ears faded and the sounds of battle filled the room it was as if he subconsciously felt Darsabre jabbing him in the back with her pointed tail.

Tsaikogen, grabbing the sides of his head and whipping his tail frantically, is covered in a mass of white paint. The paint begins to take shape, dripping from the large body, forming white feathers. As the wings spread a taloned foot claws at the floorboard as the winged pokemon begins to slide toward Darsabre, gently latching around her wounded body. Tsaikogen pounds his wings hard enough to knock several soldiers off their feet as well as dislodging the Noivern clung to the window. As he makes his way to pick up General Pepper Wilda coils around his left leg, unsure how Tsaikogen was able to do this but helping to secure General Peppers large body.

Above the combating fort the wall to General Peppers quarters is burst through by a large, white Noctowl that bore a shocking resemblance to The General. Though the wait of General Pepper was great Tsaikogen is able to keep him aloft. As he fled the fort the Noivern had taken flight and attacked with Dragon Pulse, barely missing Tsaikogen, followed by another near miss. Darsabre, with the last of her strength, launches a Dark Pulse that hits the Noivern in the face, knocking him down and giving Tsaikogen the chance he needed to get them out of there.

The fort in shambles, the group flees into the desert. Tsaikogen needs to get them someplace safe if he is to tend to their wounds. "Someplace safe." he thought, seeing no cover for miles around. "Someplace safe..."

OOC: Will pick this again in a bit. Could really use a few more writers. It's not as if there's a limited selection of Legendaries to work with and the plots fairly open.

As for Tsaikogens Noctowl form, he'd never taken the form before. Learning a new Transform for him is a much more difficult task than a Ditto would have as his body is solid. The paint itself allows him to use Transform. The larger the form the more paint that is needed. Due to the way he perceives things he does not try to turn into perfect copies of others, but instead alters his base characteristics. This Noctowl form, as well as any form he takes, tends to limit coloration to being black and white. If the form is a bipedal humanoid or smaller than himself the transformation may only add to his base body. If he were to turn into a Lucario, something his base form is already similar to, he would appear to be a hybrid. Taking in the arm spikes and torso structure, but otherwise not much different than his base form.

As far as being a large Noctowl, this was a characteristic of General Pepper. Not all Noctowl are large, but General Pepper was quite old. He was no longer able to fly, but at one point he could and thanks to a combination of visuals and The Generals "old stories" of his youth Tsaikogen was able to turn into a large Noctowl capable of flight.

More of Tsaikogens Transform will be touched on at a later date. How do you think Wilda feels about Tsaikogen wearing her uncles face?
    Last edited by PiccoloX; 17th February 2014 at 09:12 PM.

RP Stories

OoC: Ach, my computer keeps resetting. I can't post my bit of the story yet. I'll post it tomorrow. I want to move to other things for now. I am NOT abandoning this RP though!
    Read my stories:
    The Magical Resistance

Make my day, Internet. White Raven's Avatar

OOC: Kinda want to do something with Dialga and Palkia, not sure what quite yet.
    Frances, Dmitri, and Xeadas are free for anyone else to use.

Drayke's dark lavender skin boiled with frustration. His minions.. they had failed him in a search for Dialga. "You're telling me that Dialga is no where near the Stronghold?!" he seethed angrily. His threatening eyes narrowed, his pupils reduced to thin slits.

"Uhm.. y-yes, sir.." An Archen informed the Leader, fear growing in her eyes. Frances was obviously in deep trouble; her wings quivered with the fright of punishment. She had lied to the Dragalge to get out of a previous form of trouble, and it had appeared her luck had ran out.

"You will be taken off the expedition tonight; your duty is to patrol the swamp." His gaze burned with an infuriating manner of distrust. He was very unhappy.

"Sir!" a voice sounded from behind. A Haunter presented him with coordinates on a map. The ghost-type beckoned him over to one of the huts.

"What is it, Scientist Dmitri?" the Dragalge inquired, but followed quickly after the Pokémon.

"It appears Dialga has been located near the Mt. Scar!" Dmitri exclaimed, showing the dragon's location on a blue radar. The pulsating white waves let out a ping as they struck Dialga's assumed location. Drayke's eyes lit up with a certain greed, as he approached the clearing of Fort Lupine. "Xeadas, come over here!"

At his call, a female Murkrow hopped over to Drayke. In her mouth was a paper, blank at that. The Dragalge began to write his findings;

Fort Armada, I must inform you of an important finding.

Scientist Dmitri has discovered the location of Dialga. I will be arranging a party to accompany me, to Mt. Scar and find Dialga. It won't be long until we have another Legendary under our control.

-Leader Drayke

Once he finished the letter, he fed Xeadas a Sitrus Berry and murmured, "Send this to Fort Armada. When you come back, I will announce the plans for another expedition."

Xeadas nodded, and flapped her raven black wings before vanishing into the night.

NOTE: I hoe it was alright that I created two locations, you guys can use them.

Blog Entries

OOC: So, Dmitri is a Haunter Scientist and Xeadas is a messenger, but what is Frances? By stating "wings" I'm guessing Lumineon. Does she have a rank like Dmitri or is she a general underling like Xeadas?

Note: I think I've destroyed 2 locations, so it should even out. lol

RP Stories

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast