Start Ups The Pokemon World: Kanto Saga - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Pokemon World: Kanto Saga

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Re: The Pokemon World: Kanto Saga

Jeremy stood quietly while the others engaged in conversation, they seemed more preoccupied with each other than they did with him, but it didn't really bother the young trainer, he was just excited to get started on his journey.
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

"Hey." Haruhi greeted Jeremy. "You seem pretty quiet, you thinking about something?" Meanwhile, Tsubaki was observing the new Pokemon with curiosity.

Sententia cried out loud and lifted his arm pointing off into the distance. “I guess we are almost there,” AC commented.

"You are right," the Captain said, "We should be docking in a couple of minutes."

AC couldn't wait.

===================timeskip (a couple of minutes)===============================================

"Well, we are here," the Captain said as he got off the ship and helped AC out.

"Thank you so much," AC said.

"Before you go anywhere, I've got someone to show you," the Captain said. He pulled out a Pokemon and between AC's questioning glances, sent out his Electivire. "This is my partner. Well, he started out as an Elekid, but this is what he turned out into."

AC looked at the giant electric Pokemon with awe. "Are you sure my Abra will be that strong as well?"

"Only if you abide by my advice," the Captain smiled, "I better not take any more of your time. You'll find the Professor's Lab straight ahead from here. I'd come with you, but I've got some other stuff to attend to. Say 'hi' to him for me."

AC nodded. "Thanks for everything. I hope we'll meet again someday."

"Here is my phone number," the Captain said, "If you have a phone or will get one in the future give me a call."

With that the two new friends parted. AC was on his way to the Professor's lab with Sententia by his side. He felt that the journey was going to amazing. His only question on his mind as he walked the final mile to the lab:

Will I be all alone with my Sententia or will I meet new friends both people and Pokemon?
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Jeremy listened and turned to the girl who was had just asked him something. "Hmm? Oh, I was just thinking about my journey ahead" he smiled. "I'm Jeremy" he added.

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Thomas had walked away from the others in the lab, directing his attention instead to a large town map on one of the lab walls. He looked from town to town on it, remembering which ones would have contests. Occasionally he could be heard muttering, though at its best it was incomprehensible.

Budew, in contrast to her trainer, was watching the other pokemon with the utmost curiosity, having only seen native pokemon of the Sinnoh region prior to then.

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

AC came up to the world-famous lab of Professor lab. He looked at his Abra, Sententia who was currently in his hands. Sententia simultaneously looked up. He took a deep breath.

This is it, he thought before entering the lab.

Out of nowhere a though popped into his head: Do not worry, everything will be fine. AC was shocked at the thought. Who could have done it? He looked at Sententia as the only reasonable answer and Sententia smiled.

I really do have a lot to learn about you, AC thought as he entered the lab. He was shocked to see four other trainers there. AC was not really the one to start up a conversation, though he did manage to gain the love of most and steer conversations once started, but he was too shy to start one on his own. He silently walked forward to the lab, silently trying to locate Professor Oak.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

"I wonder where the Professor is at?" Jeremy said as he looked around the lab.

OOC:

---

IC: AC decided to ignore the others and wandered around the lab but failed to find the Professor anywhere in sight. He decided to go out back and he managed to find the Professor checking up on the Pokemon left in his care.

"Professor Oak?" AC approached the Professor in a somewhat shy manner.

The Professor turned around and was surprised to see a child greeting him. "Hello," he replied, "Have you come to embark on a journey?"

"Yes, I've come all the way from the Hoenn Region and was wondering if I could register for the league. I have my partner with me," he said showing his Abra.

"An Abra, huh? Nice choice," the Professor commented, "Now follow me inside and I'll register you for the league."

"I think there are a few more trainers waiting to register," AC added as he followed the Professor.

"Well, let's get you taken care of, then I'll deal with the rest," the Professor said as he approached the computer to complete the registration, "Now, I'm going to need some information from you such as your name, birthday, hometown." AC gave all the necessary information. "All set!" the Professor exclaimed handing AC a Pokedex, a badgecase and a trainer card.

"Thank you very much," AC replied, "Now, I can start my journey."

"I suggest heading over to Pewter City as the gym in Viridian is closed for renovation, but I think it would be best if you had some friends with you."

"Friends? But I'm all by myself," AC commented.

"Well, have you tried asking the trainers waiting to register?" The Professor asked and AC shook his head. "You should start from there," the Professor suggested.

AC nodded and shook the Professor's hand thanking him once again. Now, he was to talk to the other trainers.
    I claimed Metang

Jeremy saw some other trainer register with Professor Oak and figured that he could go next. "I'd like to register too Professor!" he said eagerly. "Excellent!" the professor said, and took care of the necessary details, then giving Jeremy his badge case, a Pokedex and a few Pokeballs. "Now do you have your starter?" Oak asked, turning to the young trainer, "I do, its a Trapinch" Jeremy nodded in return. "Ah! A loyal ground type perfect for a starter trainer" Oak responded and sagely nodded. Jeremy thanked the Professor and proceeded to make his way out of the lab, but he paused and waited, thinking that he would stay and wait for the others.

AC eyed the boy who had just completed his registration. He shrugged and decided that it was time to stop being shy and make new friends. He moved over to the boy.

"Hello," he said, extending a welcoming hand, "My name is AC and this is my Abra, Sententia." He placed Sententia on the ground.
    I claimed Metang

"Uh hi!" Jeremy said, a little surprised by the abruptness of the boy talking to him and introducing his Pokemon. "My name's Jeremy, I guess you're a new trainer too?"

"Yeah, I'm just starting my journey," AC said, "I wonder how it will turn out." As AC scoped the room he saw other trainers registering, he also eyed the clock in the room. It was getting late. He had to set foot to Pewter as soon as possible.
    I claimed Metang

"Good hopefully" Jeremy laughed at AC's comment. He figured AC was probably following the same path he was going to, so he offered, "I'm on my way to Viridian City and then on to Pewter City, care to join me?"

"That would be great," AC replied, "My Abra and I make a new team, but having company would be even better. Shall we head out then?"
    I claimed Metang

Riding The Storm Out Infinity Storm's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Infinity Storm's Youtube Channel

Thomas quickly registered with the professor, putting the PokeDex in his backpack before turning to the others. Overhearing their conversation, he quickly interjected and asked "Since I'm gonna be heading in that direction, mind if I tag along?"

Awesome Banner by Blue Dragon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast