Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

Default Re: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

"I don't really like bug-Pokemon," AC went on to say, "They're really not all that cool. Good thing I have two flying-type Pokemon to take any bug-type out." He looked up at his Natu and Pidgey who seemed happy flying together.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Like a Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Melissa heard them speaking from behind her "Stop dreading and keep walking, there is nothing to fear. Bug Pokemon are just Bug Pokemon, not deadly criminals that can kill you" she sighed. Melissa kept on walking "Hurry up guys" she could see them lagging behind her. "You do realize if that if you are scared there is more chance for fear to creep in when you are slow than when you are walking or running faster" she stared at them with a stern stoic stare that worked with her brown eyes.

"We'll be fine"

Blog Entries

"Haven't you ever seen what a poison-type move can do to a human?" Jake asked. "We best watch out for Weedle and Butterfree. A move like Poison Powder could have some deadly side effects."
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

"Nasty little things bugs are" Reece mumbled, "rex can smoke them.."

"Let's just look at getting out of the forest and challenging the gym," AC said. He was looking at his Pokemon and thinking about what to do against Brock. It was apparent he was going to have a hard time. AC turned ahead and said, "I hope we are getting near the end."
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"I'm aware of poison attacks" Melissa replied "We will be fine, quit whining" she walked at a quicker speed. The forest was getting darker and darker, it seems like they were in the middle of the forest. "Geez it is getting darker and darker but no fear" she added with a wink as Melissa made her way into the forest deeper and deeper without second guessing herself. As she progressed, the light seemed to get brighter and brighter meaning that they were close to the end.

"You know for a forest that people say is creepy, this is really really tame. Kind of boring I guess, no fun without a little excitement" the blonde teenager sighed.

"I agree," AC said, "We haven't really seen any signs of danger anywhere. I was kind of expecting more of a challenge."
    I claimed Metang

"Yeah me too. It's kinda disappointing"

Blog Entries

Jake heard rustling in the foliage to his right. He stopped on the path to investigate from afar, leaving the group to go ahead of him. A shiver ran down his spine, bug-types were not his favorite. "Hey,ehm... guys?" But, they were already to far ahead to hear him.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Reece, a.c and Melissa carried on walking, around the bends of the forestpaths."hey, how did you two end up with ghastly and natu?" he casually asked

Blog Entries

"That will be explained eventually" Melissa shot back "Right now I want to get out of the drab place, such a borefest and this moisture can't be good for my hair" she sighed clutching on to a part of her hair. "Really can't be good" she continued to walk with A.C and Reece.

"Wow," AC remarked, "We're in a forest on a journey that none of scan predict how it will end and our biggest concern is your hair? Sure moisture is bad, but we just have to deal with it. I'm sure we'll be out soon. It's starting to make me sweat as well." AC examined Melissa secretly he gave her right to fuss about her hair. It did look beautiful.

As the group were walking, AC suddenly said, "Have you guys seen Jake?"
    I claimed Metang

Reece rolled his eyes at her, "stop thinking about your looks for once and have some fun" he remarked before tuning to A.C, "not since he was playing in the grass... Strange boy...".

AC agreed with Reece. "Yeah, it seems too selfish," AC said. Then continuing his thoughts, this time on Jake, AC said, "I'm sure he'll make it. He seems like a tough guy and the forest is fairly easy to navigate through. I don't think we should really backtrack all this way to find him. He has his Oshawott with him anyways."
    I claimed Metang

"yeah lets just goahead and get the rooms booked"

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast