Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga - Page 6

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

Default Re: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

AC rushed into the Pokecenter and handed the Pidgey to Nurse Joy. Nurse Joy told AC not to worry as she tended to the Pokemon's wounds. As AC waited, something struck his mind and he rushed out of the Pokecenter.

Several minutes later, he returned to the Pokecenter and saw Nurse Joy ready with the Pidgey. AC picked the Pidgey up and to his surprise, it did not try to peck this time. Apparently, it was thankful for what AC did. AC was also quite proud of the way the Pidgey fought and took out a newly purchased Pokeball. The Pidgey looked at it and did not struggle to let go. Soon, a red beam dematerialized the Pidgey and placed it inside the Pokeball.

The Pokeball moved three times before clicking. AC had caught his first Pokemon. He quickly called out the Pidgey. "Pidgey," he said, "This is Natu and Natu this is Pidgey." His two Pokemon had already met on the battlefield as foes, but this time they were friends. I can't believe I caught my first Pokeball, AC thought, But I've had enough action for one day. I should get some rest and meditation in prior to the big day tomorrow. I will have my gym battle. I should focus on some strategies as well.

His Pokemon followed him up to his room. He began to think about tomorrow and his newly caught Pidgey. He was going to face Brock, a rock-type user. His flying-Pokemon would be vulnerable. He needed a tactic and some sleep.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

"Uh oh, right buddy, no holding back now! Ember!" Reece ordered the charmander. No sooner had he said the word did a ball of fire crash into the pidgey. It sent it careening out of the sky and impacted with the tree. "Great!" He cheered as Charmander looked at the pitiful pidgey, "I think I might catch it.." Reece said out loud, triggering aanother ball of fire to plow into the bird, knocking it out. "What the hell was that for?!" Reece said annoyed, knowing very well that it was jealousy. After a heated argument full of profanities from Reece and grunts and snarls from rex, the two headed back to their room in viridian. Having washed up and gotten ready to sleep in silence, Rex curled up on the floor, tail extinguished. "Oh don't be so silly. Get up here." Reece said, annoyed "how many times in the last ten years have you not slept in my bed? Exactly. None. Go to sleep, you have a big gym battle tomorrow- AND I expect to never see that kind of behaviour again. Got it?" He lectured. Having received an apologetic grunt of agreement, the two fell asleep.

Blog Entries

Walking into Viridian Forest, Jake saw AC making a mad dash for the Pokemon Center with a Pidgey in his arms. "What's happening over there?"
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

**Im going to assume its morning?**

Reece stretcehed and moaned as the sun shone through their window, "ugh, its too bright!" He grumbled. He then proceeded to do the same thing he did every morning without fail, and push Rex off the bed. The charmander grumbled and staggered to its feet. After getting dressed and cleaned up, they went downstairs and sat in the food court, with breakfast and drinks. It seemed like they were the only ones awake in the whole Pokecenter.

Blog Entries

Jake awoke to see sunlight filtering through the closed curtains of the window in the room he had been staying in. He and Dylan had gotten some decent training the day before, but he decided that after he ate, he would try to get a little more in before the others were ready to leave. Jake walked down to the food court with a cup of coffee in one hand. "Mornin'!" he said to Reece.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

"Morning!" Reece smiled, rex following suite. " hey, I was going to ask you. . Do you fancy a double battle with us?"

AC woke up after a tiring first day. He looked over and saw his Natu and Pidgey also just waking up. He was not sure whether or not he was ready for the gym battle. He had spent some thinking, but he was going to finalize his thoughts during the trek through the Viridian Forest. Anyways, AC could hear his stomach growl. With Natu perching on one shoulder and Pidgey on the other, he went down to the foodcourt and saw Reece and Rex.

"good morning guys!" he exclaimed.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

AC woke up after a tiring first day. He looked over and saw his Natu and Pidgey also just waking up. He was not sure whether or not he was ready for the gym battle. He had spent some thinking, but he was going to finalize his thoughts during the trek through the Viridian Forest. Anyways, AC could hear his stomach growl. With Natu perching on one shoulder and Pidgey on the other, he went down to the foodcourt and saw Reece and Rex.

"good morning guys!" he exclaimed.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"Sure, I'm game."

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

"Morning A.C!" He chirped. "I was just saying to Jake.. since the three of us want ti take on Brock, will he not just do a triple battle? Instead of fighting 3 different trainers in concession? "

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Melissa woke up a little earlier and was focused on her yoga which is something that she does before the start of each day. Since there were no beaches around, an early surf was out of the question.

After all that though was done, Melissa walked into the food court and remarked to her travel companions "Boys, what's happening today?" not knowing they were going to battle. Melissa this time was dressed with her strawberry blonde hair in a ponytail, bluish-white simple top and black leggings with a pair of green and white sneakers. It was not as fashionable as her previous outfit but still worked with her body and looks. "Don't worry I already ate, apparently you were all still sleeping from what I was told" she looked at them.

"I woke up early, I do that I guess...anyway what's happening?" the blonde bombshell asked

"Hey there," AC stated after taking a good look at her, "Looking good. Anyways, we were discussing on how to do the battle with Brock if we make it to Pewter City at a reasonable time."

With that said, he turned his attention to Jake and Reece. "I don't know guys," AC said, "I mean we hardly know each other let alone know each other's battle strategies. Brock would definitely have the upper hand in such a challenge."
    I claimed Metang

"Well, lets think about it reasonably. There are 4 of us. A Fire pokemon, A water pokemon, 2 Birds pokemon and a ghost pokemon. The forest is full of bugs, which makes fire the advantage. Brock is rock and ground, so as long as we have Water in our team, we're good to go. Beyond that is Mt.Moon, which has rock/ground and from what i hear, dubious amounts of Zubat, which are poison, so we use the Ghost as much as we can. There we have Misty, who's a water leader, meaning everyone besides Rex can get a decent shot..."

"I see what you are trying to say, but fending off wild Pokemon is different than doing gym battles. I mean, in one you can just ouse whatever you have to fend off the wild Pokemon and there really is no order of attack. However, gym battles have their own set of rules and each one will require a new strategy. Besides, wouldn't it be more rewarding if we were to overcome each gym by ourselves," AC debated, "Anyways, let's get going, we have to go through the Forest as quick as possible. We'll debate on the way." AC then started to make for the door as he had already packed his stuff and was set to go.
    I claimed Metang

"Hmm.. I guess.. I was just thinking of the group as a team I guess.." Reece said as he and rex walked after

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast