Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

(OoC: Okay I'm getting there)

Eventually due to time constraints we would have to fast forward Melissa's slow boat ride. Anyway once the lovely strawberry blonde woman landed at Pallet Town, she had to figure out where the next location would be.

The next location was the famous Lab of the Professor. It was not really hard to get there but Melissa decided even with her fancy black boots on, she would have to run which is not really the best option. So she took off her boots and put on sneakers that she had brought just for running. They were simple and white, she had laced them up and now Melissa was ready to run to the lab.

She had passed a boy with some bird Pokemon, Melissa didn't have a chance to look and she quickly reached the lab and could see one person already there. He looked a little younger than Melissa but then again Melissa did have beauty on her side. He to her did not look appealing at all, "Tattoos and a hoodie? No thank you" Melissa thought to herself. Then again looking at her outfit, she knew she had style with white spaghetti top and a black mini-skirt and it did kind of help that she was/is a part time model/dancer trained in classical styles.

Right now though all she could was wait, wait until the doors opened.

Blog Entries

Jake strode down the forested route, avoiding most of the patches of tall grass (the last thing he needed was to run into trouble with such a low level Pokemon by his side). As the rooftops of Pallet Town began to appear on the horizon, he broke into a sprint, eager to finally start his journey. The first thing he noticed was that it was reasonably smaller than Cerulean. There was hardly anyone in the streets, no smells of the bakeries, no clapping of feet to pavement. On the bright side, it was so calm, so peaceful. For once he could hear his own thoughts. A nice change of pace.

He pulled a map out of his bag. "Now to just find the lab."

Reece sat on a bench on at the edge of town, eating a candy bar with Rex. "Looks like they're here for the Pokedex too..." he casually said. Charmander simply made a noise, and carried on eating. "Well, shall we go join them? Best not to be rude eh?" he said as he began to pick up his rucksack. Charmander must have been feeling either lazy, or wanting to show off, because as Reece turned his back, he jumped and clambered up the backpack and sat ontop of it with his legs either side of Reece's head. "Really? I thought we discussed this! You're too big!" he laughed as he walked over and introduced himself to the Guy with what appeared to be a Natu. "Hey there, Im Reece, this is Rex.."

Blog Entries

Jake found the research lab quicker than he had anticipated, mostly because it was one of the largest buildings in town. Having eaten no breakfast, he was in the midst of eating a lava cookie, a snack which is meant for Pokemon, but also has nutritious values for humans. He spotted a boy with a Charmander engaging another young man with a Natu in conversation. "They look like they're Pokemon trainers too."

Blog Entries

"Yeah thanks for that" Melissa muttered to herself after the guys walked walked past her. One with a Charmander and one with well some random Pokemon that she could not understand who that was. They were talking to this person with a Natu and by assumption Melissa figured out that they all trainers.

"Maybe I should release my Pokemon" Melissa thought to herself as she released her Gastly, maybe was not a good idea because Gastly were known to cause a lot of mischief. "Remember, you do anything stupid...you are back in the Pokeball, got it?" Melissa ordered as her Pokemon sighed and agreed but was it going to stop him? Doubtful.

Melissa watched her Pokemon with a little smile as the wind blew into her beautiful wavy strawberry blonde hair "Ahh the wind, so peaceful" she thought to herself

AC had finally came up to the lab and saw that there were others there. As he was trying to make his way to the entrance, he was startled by a boy's greeting. He looked at him and said, "I'm AC and this is my Natu. Nice to meet you! Are you here to see the Professor?"

---

(OOC: Everyone can control the Professor on their own turn, just make sure you make him sound like the Professor.)
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

"Yep, we just need to get a pokedex and then we can head off. Were thinking about taking the gym challenge.. aren't we?" He aimed his question at rex, who was chomping away on candy. " I take it you're hear for that too?"

Blog Entries

"Gym challenge?" Jake perked up at Reece's comment. "I'm thinking of taking it too." Dylan cheered. They both had a soft spot for battling.

Reece thought for a second, "I see you have a water Pokemon... One second". He walked away and began to talk with Rex "Hey listen, this could work for us, he could take your weaknesses, and you could with his... and who knows, maybe you'll like him..". They carried on debating for a while, before Reece walked back and asked if the boy wanted to join them

Blog Entries

Melissa decided to go into their conversations "Gym battles" she looked at her nails "Not my thing at all, there is no finesse, beauty and style. It is just strategy and attack" she looked at the guys there "But that's my opinion I guess" she replied

"Now I better get my stuff sorted with the Professor" she waltzed into the lab to talk to the Professor.

Melissa went to the Professor "Welcome young lady, how can I help you?" the Professor smiled with a cheery voice. Melissa backed it up with her cheery voice "May I have a Pokedex please. Do I have to register my Pokemon at all?" she asked. The Professor answered "Yes, you may as for registering are you applying for the Kanto Gym Leader Challenge?" the Professor asked.

"No, I'm going for the contests here at Kanto or do I have to register there?" Melissa answered which lead to a question. "You should be able to do that at the first contest that you would apply to. My knowledge on co-ordination isn't what I am known for" he laughed as he started to set up a Pokedex for Melissa. "Oh I forgot to ask for your name and may ask which Pokemon you have young lady?" the Professor asked. "My name is Melissa Jordan and my buddy here..." she pointed to the Pokemon above her head "Is my Gastly"

"Oh Gastly the Gas Pokemon, very smart Pokemon although it is very tough to train. You must be talented" he explained. "Umm thank you I think?" Melissa received her Pokedex and walked out of the lab wondering what just happened with her Gastly following her making the same confused face (on purpose) as Melissa.

(OoC: Assuming that the contest registration is at the first contest...where is that anyway?)

Reece saw the girl come back out of the lab, and turned to both boys he was with, "let's go in"

"Sure thing," AC said. I guess I won't be alone after all, AC thought as he walked into the lab.

He quickly saw the Professor looking at a box of Pokedexes, most probably thinking whether or not any new trainers would be coming. AC approached the Professor and introduced himself: "Hello Professor Oak,. My name is Ali Can, but I tend to go by AC. I was here to start on my journey."

As the two shook hands, the Professor replied, "Pleasure to meet you. I'll hand you a Pokedex and register you for the league. That is, I'm assuming you'll be challenging the League and not the contests."

AC nodded and answered, "That is correct."

"Alright then, just give me a few seconds as I complete all this," the Professor said. After waiting for a moment or two, AC received a Pokedex, badge case and trainer card.

"Thank you very much," AC thanked the Professor.

"Good luck on your journey and make sure to have the time of your life and make new friends."

AC smiled, "I will," he said.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

"Hi professor, I'm me and Rex are here for the same thing" he said, eager to get going. ......... (standard generic oak speech)......."Thankyou, we will do our best! Goodbye professor!" He said as they both waved and left the lab

Blog Entries

Melissa waited outside the lab with her Gastly, she looked at the two guys who left. "So what are we going to do about this....?" she asked inferring that she needed a travel buddy even though she thought she could do a lot better for herself. "Three trainers and a coordinator, sounds like a television show or even some whacked fan-fic" Mellisa shook her head

"Anyway I'm in regardless cause you can't shake me off and anyway you need someone who has brains and finesse in the social scene" Melissa smiled "Oh right I can cook as well, so that's useful" her voice perked up.

"So...."

"Brains?" AC remarked, "You are looking at the definition of brains. But we could use someone who could cook. You've got me beat there."
    I claimed Metang

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast