Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga - Page 10

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

Default Re: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

AC was emptying his mind and feeling ready for the battle. After a couple of minutes of brief meditation he got up, but left his Pokemon meditating. He had to shower to relieve his body of the sweat.

After the shower, he changed into a suit and a top hat. He felt that he had to dress good for the gym battle. It was after all some sort of job or performance. He was ready.
    Last edited by acs1903; 4th December 2012 at 10:33 AM.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

The healthy spearow perched itself on Reeces shoulder, and he picked the injured one and walked to he centre with rex at his side. "Hi nurse joy, we had a battle outside of town, is there any chance you could heal the three of them please?" Reece asked her and spearow hopped off his shoulder and onto the counter, startling rex.

Blog Entries

"I'll do the same." Jake replied to AC, walking into the Pokemon Center to heal and check into his room.
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."
    — The Wind Waker Prologue

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:
    Hunter: 3926 - 5183 - 0564
    Accepting all battle requests!

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

After Melissa had finish showering and changed into a nice simple pair of jeans and a black top, she had walked downstairs to see if any of the others were still there or had reached the Pokemon Center. Melissa saw all three of them and wondered "Isn't a suit a bit over the top and a top hat? You aren't really performing for a contest" she sighed looking at it "Way over the top"

Melissa was then interrupted by a male with brown spiky hair. "I never thought I would see an angel in my hometown" the man grabbed Melissa's hands and started to go on some poetic love spiel which did embarrass Melissa. "See he knows the importance of beauty" she added to the guys behind her with a little humor in her tone.

"Yeah....can I ask who you are?" Melissa asked as she felt very uncomfortable but at the same time flattered. The man got up and said his name "I'm Brock, the Pewter Gym Leader and you are" he drew closer to Melissa who was taken a back "Errr my name is Melissa Jordan and the three guys behind kind of want to battle you, not me being a coordinator you know" she looked sheepishly. "Such beauty and poise, you're a dancer aren't you?" Brock looked at her feet. "I can tell, you fit the stage very well" he added while Melissa smiled. "You know they kind of want to battle you" she pointed at AC, Reece and Jake.

"Oh right" Brock broke out of his girl trance "I hope to have really challenging battles against you three, you all look strong but you don't mind me taking your friend with me for good luck" he smiled turning his gaze towards Melissa. "Eh sure, why not" she sighed as she followed Brock towards the Gym.

Blog Entries

"Go ahead, take her. But, we'll be needing her back once we decide to move on." Jake explained, sweatdropping. "Now, while those two fawn over each other, I'll get a bit more training in before the battle."
    "But then, when all hope had died, and the hour of doom seemed at hand... a young boy clothed in green appeared as if from nowhere. Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light."

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Before AC could reply to Melissa's comment about his choice of clothing for the battle, he was already wrapped up in the whole Brock affair. "If no one wants to go first," AC said, "I'll go first!" His Natu and Pidgey, one perched on each of his shoulders chirped. It was on. AC followed Brock to the Pewter City gym.

"Allow me to formally introduce myself," Brock began, "I am Brock the Pewter City gym. My type of expertise is the Rock-type. I will test how well you fare off against my Pokemon and perhaps award you with a badge."

AC smiled and introduced himself, "My friends call me AC. It will be my honor to face off against you in my first ever gym battle."

The two shook hands and Brock took AC to the battlefield. Once on opposite sides of the field, Brock said, "I will allow you to state the rules."

"I request that this battle be a one vs. one Pokemon battle," AC replied.

"Very Well," Brock said, "Go Onix."

AC looked at the towering Pokemon. He knew this was not going to be easy at all. He was even close to fearing loss.

"I will use my Natu," AC said and Natu flew onto field. AC's Pidgey stayed perched on his shoulder.

"Let the battle commence," Brock announced. It was on.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Melissa watched Brock talk to AC, who followed both Brock and Melissa into the Pewter City Gym. "Oh this should be fun" she sighed watching from Brock's side of the stands and she was the lone person in the stands. "Let's see" she watched Brock release his Pokemon which an Onix "Ohhh okay" which then led to AC using his Natu "Oh this isn't going to be pretty unlike me because I'm totally pretty"

Melissa yelled out "Wooo" and then shrugged "What I'm the only person here" she yelled to Brock and AC as she was sitting on the stands.

"Let's get you warmed up Onix," Brock said, "Tackle." Onix began to launch its body at AC's tiny bird Pokemon.

"Natu, fly out of there," AC commanded and the green Pokemon flapped its wings, barely escaping the incoming tackle attack. "That was fast for such a bulky Pokemon," AC commented, "But we can't lose our focus. Natu let's use Night Shade!"

Natu's eyes began to glow a bright purple. The lights of the gym grew dim and then Natu launched several crimson rings towards Onix. The attack landed and took its toll on the rock-type. AC had drew the first blood, but he was aware the battle was far from over.

"You've managed to land a hit. Let's see how you do know," Brock said smiling, "Onix Rock Polish and then Tackle." Onix rubbed itself to the surrounding rocks on the gym floor and then launched itself at Natu.

"Get ready to fly out of their," AC said, but Natu was too slow. Onix had picked up speed after sharpening its rocks in its body. The tackle had hit with full force and Natu remained on the ground for a few seconds before finally getting up.

"Natu, show them what you're made of," AC exclaimed, "Night Shade!"

Natu managed to land the Night Shade again. Landing the attacks were not the problem, the crimson rings traveled throughout the room, it was whether if Natu could outlast Onix. With Onix's attacks hitting, it seemed unlikely.

Pidgey also watched with fear. It was apparent that he, too, was aware of the situation. He began chirping erratically, as if too signal something. Natu looked back and then back at the Onix. He had understood what was going on. AC looked at Pidgey and then at Natu. His mind went back to their battle. That was the key!

"Onix, tackle again!" Onix prepared to launch himself at Natu.

"Not this time," AC exclaimed, "Natu use teleport and keep on teleporting to confuse the Onix."
    I claimed Metang

As Onix began to launch himself at Natu, Natu teleported out of Onix's way and Onix struck the rock in front of it. "Yes," AC exclaimed, "You are doing great Natu!"

"That was an interesting tactic," Brock complimented AC, "But let's turn this up a notch. Onix use rock throw."

Onix began striking the ground rapidly with its tail. With each hit, sharp rocks flew towards Natu. If the attack was to hit, the battle was most probably over.

"Natu you know what to do," AC remarked. Natu teleported away from the rocks and behind Onix. Onix turned around to meet face to face with Natu once again.

"Keep the rock throw up," Brock ordered. Onix began slamming his tail once again, but Natu teleported again.

This went on for several more minutes, until Onix stopped. He had tired out from all the chasing.

"Now is your time," AC said, "Natu finish it off with a Night Shade."

Natu's eyes lit up and crimson rings struck Onix straight on. Once the attack was over, Onix fell to the ground, unable to continue.

"Return Onix," Brock said calling back his Pokemon. Natu flew to AC's side and AC petted Natu. They had won.

"Great job Natu," AC said as he congratulated his Pokemon on his effort.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Melissa was not really paying attention to the battle at all. Actually the beautiful strawberry blonde was more focused on a book that she was reading. All she did during the whole battle was read and read, not at all even listening to the battle which did not really draw her in the first place.

Melissa heard a cheer, so she said "Huh" and then cheered "Wooo....wait who won?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

Brock approached AC and extended his hand. In it was the Boulder Badge. AC got the badge and after marveling at it, shook Brock's hand.

"That was quite a battle," Brock commented, "I found it quite smart of you to use your Natu's teleport as a way of defense."

"Thank you very much," AC replied, "At first I was quite afraid that I'd be done with right away as Onix was a rock-type, but my Natu did pull through. And he will also improve in times to come."

"Of course," Brock said, "You seem to be off to a great start. I'll expect great things of you. Now, good luck!"

AC thanked Brock once again before returning to Melissa.

"Did you see me win my first badge?" he asked to the blonde girl who seemed quite uninterested.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

Melissa was asked a question about the battle "Yes I did, you did well" she dryly added throwing a book behind her shoulder. "Yep very well"

Brock then appeared right in front of her "Melissa, you are as beautiful as an angel. I am sorry I could not win for you" he recited while he was on his knee. "Ummm that's...okay?" replied the confused blonde.

"So what shall we do my angel" he asked looking into her brown eyes.

Melissa smirked "You stay in your gym and battle and I'll do what I do with my coordinating career meaning I am so not interested but thanks though" she added with a "Hmph" and walked out of the Gym.

Blog Entries

Jake arrived at the gym, after training a bit on Route 3, to see Melissa storm out. "Hey, did AC already have his battle?" he asked her.

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Reece Ran after Jake, having stopped daydreaming. He called the two spearow' into their balls, and ran alongside Rex. "Hey! Wait up!"

Blog Entries

"Hm?" Jake spun on his heels to see Reece rushing towards him. "What's wrong?"

I claimed Tyranitar!

3DS Friend Code:

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast