Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

Default Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

POKEMON WORLD: The Kanto Saga

AC was buried deep in Sun Tzu's "The Art of War", when he was snapped back to reality by his Natu who had just perched on his shoulder. Natu had just come from his flight in the fresh air, while AC was busy reading on the deck of the ship from Slateport to Vermillion. AC looked up at Natu and could see how excited he was. "What's up," AC asked. Natu flew into the sky then flew over to the end of the ship, motioning AC to follow. AC went up to the tip and saw what got Natu excited: The skyline of Vermillion. AC and Natu were only ten or so minutes away from setting foot on Kanto soil. This step meant more, however, as AC was about to start a new journey. He tried to hide his excitement and breathed deeply. "Let's go to our cabin and gather our stuff," AC said to Natu.

As the ship neared the Vermillion docks, AC was busy packing his stuff. He had on his favorite sweatpants and sweatshirt with his Natu right next to him. He was ready for the journey. At least on the surface he was ready. Deep down, he was still a bit hesitant about the whole idea of leaving Mossdeep and travelling with no one but his Natu to keep him company. He couldn't perceive what laid ahead, that made him worry. As various thoughts about the journey and the future came up in his mind, the bell rang indicating the arrival in Vermillion. For the time being, his mind could put matters about the future aside and start thinking about a way to get to Pallet Town.

AC made his way off the ship thinking that the best way would be to hope on a speed boat. Walking would take too long, but where was he going to find such a boat. AC started to lose hope as his eyes scanned the docks. His first few minutes in Kanto, and already there was a problem.
    Credit for my avatar goes to Kenji-Kun (Ashy-Boy), Thank you
    ATATÜRK, Tupac, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein,
    Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi...They are all influential....
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon World: The Kanto Saga

A young woman who lived in Celedon City was trying to find her way towards Pallet Town. She has wonderful wavy strawberry blonde hair going to down to the tip of her shoulders, dark brown eyes and ruby red lips. She walked dressed in white spaghetti top and a black mini-skirt with a pair of knee high boots in black, while looking around to see where she was going. Her name of this woman is Melissa Jordan, who was trying to figure out how to get it from Celedon City to Pallet Town. Having walked from Celedon to Vermilion, she knew that there was a cave that cuts across into Pewter City.

Melissa sighed as she reached Vermilion, she was really fit but it was somewhat tiring especially wearing knee high boots. Anyway Melissa is seen as a very popular charismatic but also manipulative. There was something about her as well, she is to many people, very stunning and attractive. Some might use the word beautiful to describe her appearance. Although there were many fallbacks with that especially if you are not that smart as many would point out. It did not matter to her because she was focused on her journey with her Gastly as well as seeing that she could be something more than a part time model but similar to her nanny who was a former top tier coordinator. "Hmm just ask for directions I suppose that's the best option" Melissa spoke to herself quietly. The questions for Melissa was who the Kanto was she going to ask for direction but then she realized "I forgot I could buy a map somewhere"

Reece yawned and stretched as he struggled to cope with the sunlight beaming through his window. He grumbled and did the same thing he did every day - check whether rex, his best friend, was there. "Ugh, come on buddy..... we gotta roll" he said, pushing rex off his bed to wake him up. The character only grunted and slowly stood up...

Once they were awake and packed up, the two left their house in Pewter City. "Okay, so we need to go to pallet town, shouldn't take long" he said to Rex, who nodded in agreement, and they walked towards the forest.

Now, where can I find that speedboat, AC thought. His Natu was perched on his shoulder also looking around. Suddenly, his Natu flew up in the air. AC was unaware of what got Natu so alerted and yelled: "Natu, what are you doing, we've got to find a speedboat." Natu looked down and motioned AC to follow with his wngs. Soon, Natu had flown and landed right next to an old man who stood right next to a small speedboat. AC came rushing up toward the man.

"Hello sir," AC said, "I hope my Natu didn't cause any problems."

"No need to worry," the man replied, "He just got here and he seems like a friendly Pokemon."

"Oh well thank you sir. I'm just starting a journey and I'll grow accustomed to him and he'll also mature," AC said, "I won't have him running around and bothering people."

"As I said," the man stated, "He was of no bother. So, you are just starting? Well, where is your first stop?"

"I need to get to Pallet, but I need a speedboat. I was looking for one, but my Natu ran off," AC answered.

"Maybe your Natu ran off because he found what you were looking for," the man smiled.

AC looked inquisitively at the man. "I'm not sure what you meant," he simply said.

"I have a speedboat and I can take you there!" he exclaimed, "Perhaps your Natu came to me to solve your problem. You'll learn about all these things about your Pokemon as you go further into your journey."

AC looked at his Natu surprised and curious. I guess there is a lot I will learn about you, he thought as he hopped on the ship and the captain started the engines.
    my dream is to be influential just like them and I'm making progress everyday...
    I claimed Metang

Reece and rex skulked through the forest, trying to avoid fights where possible. They had fought together a lot, constantly duelling with the trainers from the gym, but they weren't supposed to. The rule was that without a pokedex, Pokemon battles are forbidden. They could see the exit, and made a dash for it

Blog Entries

"Alright" Melissa looked at her map "Walking time" Maybe that was not the best option for Melissa Jordan because she did not realize that there were boats that went towards Pallet Town. The long walk started for the strawberry blonde woman but at least it was not going to be that bad at all. Melissa would have to cut cross across Diglett Cave and she was prepared for it until she was told by a man standing next to the cave "You going to Pallet Town?" the balding man asked, it looked like he had a beer gut.

"Yes" Melissa stared at him

"You know you can take a boat right?" he said pointing at the docks.

"No....." Melissa now felt stupid because she did realize that there were any docks at all. "Thanks ugly balding man" she ran towards the docks. There was a slow boat that would get to Pallet Town eventually but it was nice, slow and relaxing but she wanted to get there as soon as possible.

They were coming through the final corridor of trees, leading to the exit of the forest when a boy of the same age as Reece jumped out. "Thought you could avoid me this time, punk?" He snarled. "Look, we beat you the last three times. Go away" Reece retorted as he walked past him "Caterpie, go!" "For the love of..... Rex, you know what to do" he said bored. The charmander simply turned it's head and shot a small burst of flames (ember) at the Caterpie and k.o'd it before it could do anything. "Go away".

As the boat increased its speed towards Pallet Town, AC felt the Kanto breeze hit him in the face. His Natu was in the sky looking forward for meeting the Professor.

"I never got your name," the old man said to AC.

"My name is AC and you are?" he asked in return.

"You can call me Cap'n Jack. So, you are going to start a new journey? That takes me back a lot," Jack commented, "I started out just like you, not really aware of my Pokemon's capabilities and worried about what the future held. In the end, I had a journey I will never forget."

"Amazing," AC said in awe, "Do you have any advice?"

"Just look to meet lots of people and Pokemon. Be friendly and strengthen your bonds with your Pokemon. Only then will you unlock their true potential," Jack suggested.

AC took a moment to soak the advice in. He looked up at Natu and smiled. He was starting to warm up to this idea of a journey.
    Last edited by acs1903; 31st May 2013 at 04:31 PM.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"This is going to be long" sighed Melissa as she watched the water underneath her. She could see a few Pokemon here and there inside in the sea but nothing she could catch because she did not even have a Pokeball. The sea breeze blew into her hair "Great now I have to get my hair back to its moisture self" Melissa sighed as she held on to hair. "Oh well I wish this boat can go faster"

The boat however did not go faster and it was going to be a slower trip for the young woman as she looked at the sea.

The two wandered into viridian city, it was a familiar sight for them. "Do you want any food? Or shall we just keep going?" He asked rex, who shook his head and carried on. The two had a bond of friendship than of trainer and Pokemon. There had been times when they hadnt got along, where they didn't talk to eachother for days, but they always got over it. They had been there for each other since they were both little, and could read each other like books.

"This will be fun won't it? We can travel, and battle, and make new frien-" Rex grunted, "hey, don't get like that, I'm not going to replace you. It's just me and you, no other Pokemon okay buddy?"

"Well," AC said, "When are we going to get there?"

"We'll be there pretty shortly," the Captain replied.

AC nodded. "By the way, which Pokemon did you start off with?" AC asked.

"I'll show you once we get to Pallet Town. I bet you'd never seen its fully evolved Pokemon. It's an Electivire," the Captain answered.

"An Electivire, huh?" AC commented, "You are right. I never heard it. I bet it is so strong."

"As I said, don't worry," the Captain said, "Your Natu will be as strong as my Electivire someday. You just have to put your heart into it."
    Last edited by acs1903; 31st May 2013 at 04:32 PM.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

"This is taking too long" Melissa sighed as the boat slowly, slowly moved towards its location. "Well at least it could be worse...." she saw a drunk woman dancing "No it's worse" The problem was that Melissa was pretty bored and lonely as she is a very social person and kind of does need company.

Also that her method of transport was not the fastest at all.

"Well at least another...not too long to go...I hope" she sighed while chewing some gum that she had just bought on the ship.

(OoC: Can we land soon :P)

The two walked into pallet town, a quaint little village, known for its laboratory. "Let's go!" He said as they ran towards the doors. It was locked, and a note was on the door. It read "for those who confirmed their arrival, please wait here."

(OOC: No worries, I'll land now.)

---

Natu came back from his flight and was chirping excitedly. "I guess we're here," AC commented.

"You are right," the Captain said, "We should be docking in a couple of minutes."

AC couldn't wait.

===================timeskip (a couple of minutes)===============================================

"Well, we are here," the Captain said as he got off the ship and helped AC out.

"Thank you so much," AC said.

"Before you go anywhere, I've got someone to show you," the Captain said. He pulled out a Pokemon and between AC's questioning glances, sent out his Electivire. "This is my partner. Well, he started out as an Elekid, but this is what he turned out into."

AC looked at the giant electric Pokemon with awe. "Are you sure my Natu will be that strong as well?"

"Only if you abide by my advice," the Captain smiled, "I better not take any more of your time. You'll find the Professor's Lab straight ahead from here. I'd come with you, but I've got some other stuff to attend to. Say 'hi' to him for me."

AC nodded. "Thanks for everything. I hope we'll meet again someday."

"Here is my phone number," the Captain said, "If you have a phone or will get one in the future give me a call."

With that the two new friends parted. AC was on his way to the Professor's lab with Natu by his side.
    I claimed Metang

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry it took so long, I've been very busy. I hope I can catch up. o.O

It was almost reflexive by now, the fifteen-year-old, Jacob Laurey, hastily getting dressed in order to get the professor's lab on time. Jake had only reached fifteen a couple of weeks ago, his parents deciding that it was finally time for him to fly from the nest. Hazel eyes peered out the hotel window upon the rising sun over Pallet Town. Jake yawned and quickly walked towards the bathroom to wash his face and prepare for travel. I'm finally free to do what as I wish. There's so many new experiences waiting for me! he mused, applying a layer of sun tan lotion.

Jake took a deep breath as he left the hotel room and wandered out into Viridian City. "The lab's in Pallet Town. Shouldn't take too long. Dylan could use some fresh air, though."

With that, he released his partner, an Oshawott, from a classic red and white Pokeball. The water-type stretched and grinned, happy to be outside again.

"Ready, buddy?" Jake asked. Dylan nodded and leaped up on to his trainer's shoulder.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast