Pokemon: White Truths & Black Ideals (Sign Ups) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: White Truths & Black Ideals (Sign Ups)

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: White Truths & Black Ideals (Sign Ups)

@Chowdah; accepted! We just need someone to sign up with Tepig, then I'll work on and post the start up!

Thanks! I can't wait to start :3 my first rp on bulbagarden. I'm not a total noob though,I've rped on other forums, so I'll do my best not to screw up,and I "dislike" godmodding :I

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

If no one signs up for Tepig within a few hours, I'll create and play a character to use Tepig.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Okay!

.... But if I may, would I suggest making it have a good moveset?

Blog Entries

Yes Leavanny! In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, VM me or post it here.

I can has deino? Preferably can it or rather "she" be the second member of my team?

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Yeah, if you can give me a clever back story on how it got to Route 19. Like it was abandoned by its trainer or something like that.

Should I explain it in the rp once it starts or in this thread?

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Run a summary of how it got there by me and I'll arpove it. Be creative!

Species:Deino
    Nickname:(Still thinking on one.)
    Trainer:Lequan

(it's story time kids :3 )
    How they met:While traveling along route 19 Lequan heard a faint cry from the bushes. It sounded like The Pokemon was hurt so he decided to investigate. He approached to find a beaten up Deino with a pink bow on the side of its head lieing beside a tree. He was shocked to stumble upon something so saddening,and decided to help the wounded Deino. She was reluctant at first,and attempted to attack Lequan,but he showed that he meant no harm,and gently carried it to the nearest Pokemon Center. After Deino was healed Lequan noticed how happy she was as she cuddled his leg. The Nurse then explained to Lequan that the Deino he found was abandoned by a wealthy,and downright snobby female girl,and she was in the Center a while ago bragging to her friends of how she "Got rid of that atrocious Deino." Lequan wondered why someone would do such a thing to a Pokemon that most likely loved them,but knew there was something he could do to make things better. He asked the Deino if it would like to accompany him on his journey throughout Unova,and she happily jumped about in agreement.

How's that? ;)

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

That will work great after we get our first Pokemon, anyway.... I'll have Tepig's Trainer Sign up, up in a little bit.

Alrighty then, I'll wait patiently :)

"Persona!"

Blog Entries

Name: Harley Rose

Appearance: Harley stands at 5,4 and weighs 106 lbs. She has bale skin with bright green eyes and blood red hair with blonde tips, like fire. Harley typically wears a black tee shirt with a pink ruffled skirt that goes down to her mid thigh and black boots.

Personality: Harley is spunky, in your face girl, who's not afraid to show off her oppinian. She's kind, outgoing, and adventurous. She hates anyone with a burning passion when they mistreat Pokemon or hurt others for no reason. She can be a little blunt and rude, but she never means any harm by it. Harley also can't stand people who are indecisive or snobbish.

History: When Harley was 5, she was hospitalized because of the fact that she was borne with a dangerous heart condition. Harley was expected to die with a donor heart. But one day, a donor hear was found and Harley was going to live a normal and happy life. After that, Harley vowed that she would live life to the fullest no matter what. Harley spent the rest of her life learning about Pokemon battles and Pokemon until her Doctor cleared her to go on her own journey. She then left her hometown of Castelia City to get her first Pokemon from Bianca in Aspertia City.

Profession: Trainer
    Starter Pokemon: Tepig
    Other: N/A

The Start Up will be up in a few minutes!!
    Last edited by Kanon Shirogane; 19th October 2012 at 03:45 PM.

Edit the gender ;)

"Persona!"

Question! Can my Deino dislike pokéballs to a certain extent? As in she doesn't like being in them as much as a regular Pokemon would? Brought this up,because her previous owner Couldve never kept her in one,or she just left her in there until she got tired of having the Deino.

"Persona!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast