Pokemon: The Unova Saga

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Unova Saga

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: The Unova Saga

This is just a Journey RP in the Unova region for a small group. Its basically a BW adaptation...I know its not that original and all but I'm hoping there is a couple active users out there who might be interested.

Story
    Far away from the 4 main regions exists the Unova region, a place full of excitement. Everything was peaceful in the region until the mysterious Team Plasma emerged. Ghetsis and his team wish to create a world where humans and Pokemon live separatley, though is it really the right thing to do? What is Team Plasma really shooting for? And who is the mysterious N(atrual Gropius Harmonia)? All will be discovered in your journey as you take on the league and attenpt to stop Team Plasma's goals.

Rules
    1. Only 4 spots open(including me)
    2. All general Bulbagarden rules apply
    3. No godmodding
    4. No tennising
    5. Keep romance PG-13
    6. Apart from your main character, you are allowed to create an extra as a rival or something, plus Team Plasma slots are open.
    7. Must be fairly active to join

Mine will be posted later

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Hometown:
    History:
    Pokemon: (Starter or 1 other)

Main Characters
    1. Justin Gaines- Blazing Quilava
    2. Nathan Parker- Terra Solidium
    3. Kitsune- Ruboo
    4. Ryo Kahn- Alphaplare

Other Characters
    Ghetsis- BlazingQuilava(unless anyone else wants to be him)
    N
    The Shadow Triad- BlazingQuilava
    Last edited by MonkeyBoy210; 2nd April 2012 at 11:14 PM.
    Claimed Monferno on 12/8/13

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon: The Unova Saga

Reserve me a spot please!
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Alright Terra RESERVED

Visit RuBoo's Youtube Channel

Sounds interesting. I just might try it.

Name: Kitsune
    Appearance: Short, white, messy hair, gray hoodie over a black t-shirt, blue jeans, and tennis shoes.
    Personality: Normally silent, though sometimes talkative.
    Hometown: Lavaridge Town
    History: He grew up in Lavaridge Town. Due to growing up near a volcano, he does not like the cold, which is why he wears a hoodie. When he was younger, he was mocked for what appeared to be stupidity, though he's actually quite intelligent, knowing which Pokemon can breed with one another and how to tell the genders of even species with no gender differences.
    Pokemon: Vulpix
    Last edited by RuBoo; 2nd April 2012 at 02:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Everything is alright Ruboo. ACCEPTED! Just stay active though

I have made 21 (actually, now it's 22) posts in the past day. I don't think you have to worry much about me being inactive.
    Does my RP, Emerging Shadows, interest you at all? I would like for you to at least consider joining it.

Blog Entries

Alright that sounds good. And not sure if I am interested really.

My Sign Up

Name: Justin Gaines

Appearance: Justin is about 5"4' and he has a fairly slender build, as well as a fair skin tone. His eyes are green and his hair is a dirty blonde, being styled in somewhat of a fauxhawk. He is usually seen wearing a pair of brown cargo shorts, a white tshirt, and over his tshirt; a red, white, and black short sleeved plaid shirt. He also wears a pair of red black and white sneakers.

Personality: Justin is usually a quite friendly and laid back teenager; loaded with a love for adventure. He is always happy to meet new people and is quite open towards others. He has always had a soft spot for Pokemon; always being quite caring and kind hearted towards them. He can't stand those that treat Pokemon horribly though(It just makes him...Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!) Despite his generally bright and upbeat personality, he feels like he's overshadowed too much by his family, trying a little too hard at times to show he can be as good of a trainer as his parents or brother. His bold and impulsive behavior also has been a drawback for him. He is also one who takes words to heart often, even holding grudges against those who upset him.

History: Justin is the son of the Ecruteak City Gym Leader: Morty, and a former top coordinator and renowned chef: Rosalina. He grew up in Ecruteak City; often watching his father fight against other trainers, thereby sparking his interest in becoming a trainer. Through his days in Ecruteak City; Justin would either spend time playing video games, watching his father battle, or traveling the area surrounding Ecruteak City(though he never went far out). He enjoyed meeting the Pokemon on the outskirts and grew to develop a very soft spot for Pokemon, playing with them on occasion and even caring for them. When his parents noticed his interest in battling and Pokemon; they sent him to a local Pokemon training school. There he learned of the reputation his family had, especially his older brother Zach who is known to be a quite powerful trainer in the region. He soon realized he had quite the reputation to live up to; trying extra hard in school and trying to prove to others he could live up to that reputation. Though he was able to learn the basics, he always fell short; being outsmarted by a couple students who constantly picked on him much to his frustration. He could never outclass these trainers and though he graduated from the school, he was left frustrated and began to wonder if he could live up to his family's reputation; though he wanted to prove others wrong. When he turned 12, his parents decided they would finally allow him to go out on his own journey. Justin choose to travel through Johto with the Cyndaquil he adopted one day after he saved his life. Though Justin did an excellent job through his journey, he only placed in the Top 8 in the Silver Conference. Afterwards after traveling Sinnoh briefly and journeying in the Orange Islands he decided to travel to Unova

Hometown: Ecruteak City

Pokemon: Ty the Quilava

...May I change a few things about my character? Some information from your sign-up sheet has given me the desire to change some things.

Blog Entries

If you want then sure

OK, thanks.
    Also, I might be interested as RPing as N, though I'm not quite sure exactly what that entails.

Blog Entries

Anyone can play Natural Gropius Harmonia. He'll just appear in spots where he does in the games or wherever.

Ah, I see.

Something Creative Terram Validus's Avatar

Here's my sign up!

Name: Nathan Parker

Appearance: Nate is of average height for his age and of average build but, leaning towards the skinny side. He has fair colored skin, never appearing too tan or too pale. He has straight brown hair that falls to just above his shoulders. Most people tend to view him as being handsome. He enjoys wearing colors that match his favorite Pokémon type, ground. His typical wardrobe consists of, brown pants or jeans with an earth-colored shirt. The shirts change depending on the weather, sweater for cold, t-shirt for hot etc. He also has glasses that he reads with and he adds the occasional scarf if it’s cold outside.

Personality: While he often appears bored or unexcited, this is usually not the case. Nate is usually energetic or excited about most things that he does; it’s just that he portrays the image of someone who is bored or disinterested with what they are doing. As a cause of this, many people have difficulty detecting what kind of mood he is in. Displaying some anti-social tendencies, Nate isn’t one to approach a person and engage in conversation. Most people find however that, as they get to know him, he turns out to be a nice guy who is relatively friendly. He is also somewhat oblivious to how handsome he is and how often girls tend to look at him. He isn’t necessarily opposed to talking to girls, instead, he prefers talking to people who he already knows or who already know him, either guy or girl.

Hometown: Goldenrod City

History: Nate was born and raised in Goldenrod City, Johto where his parents both work at the Radio Tower in the city. His family being neither poor nor rich, Nate had a classic middle-class upbringing. He quite enjoyed growing up and living in the big city, getting to see all different kinds of both people and Pokémon who travelled through the city. He attended the Pokémon School in the city but after his completion of the program he just didn’t have the desire to start on a journey like all the other kids in his class; he felt as if something was wrong with him, being that he wasn’t overly fascinated by Pokémon. Having his parents work at the radio station was an advantage as the director knew his parents and offered Nate a lower level job at the tower. He liked working at the tower but, he didn’t feel that he was being used to the fullness of his abilities. One day however his whole attitude toward the situation changed. It had been a while since graduated from the Pokémon School and one day, they all came through the city to challenge the gym, each with their own Pokémon. Nate saw how much fun all of his friends had with their Pokémon and how jealous he quickly became. He talked to his parents about it and told them how he felt and how he wanted to give Pokémon training a second chance. His parents decided to give Nathan his chance at training, allowing him to travel to the Unova region to become a Pokémon trainer.

Pokemon: Trapinch
    There is a horizontal line above this sentence.

Blog Entries

Terra Solidium you're ACCEPTED

1 slot remains for now and the RP will start shortly after all members are confirmed

Registered User Autistic Lucario's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: David Derrett

Appearance: commission 4 malfunit by *HikariAngel85 on deviantART

Personality: Usually calm but serious. Sometimes blunt. Doesn't like fighting, but carries a pickaxe and a spike to protect himself. Doesn't like using Pokemon for battling, so he usually travels alone. Grew up in a region that is fighting a war, so he is naturally on his guard all the time. Inquisitive, especially when he is trying to gather facts. Most of the time, he is neutral when asked an opinion.

Hometown: Cathanova (name of the region, since the town he lives in doesn't have a name yet)

History: David would be your average pizza delivery boy, if it weren't for one thing. He has a brother that was turned into a Pokemon when he was very young. On top of that, his brother, Zeke Derrett has a disorder that causes David to be more protective of him. Even though Zeke is older than David, David acts like the older brother, always wanting to make sure David is safe. David grew up in a region that doesn't tolerate people capturing Pokemon for battle, enforced by the youth. Now that David is away from home, taking a vacation to Unova, he decided to worry less about Zeke until he returned home. He likes to carry his pickaxe and spike with him in case he gets attacked. Back home, armed citizens were a common sight; even the teenagers had weapons to protect themselves from the constant threat of invasion of their new region. Like many from Cathanova, he has an affinity with Pokemon, believing that they shouldn't be used for the kind of battling trainers and gym leaders are familiar with.

Pokemon: None

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast