Pokemon Training Camp(Teachers needed!)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Training Camp(Teachers needed!)

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Training Camp(Teachers needed!)

Rules:

SU:

Mine will be added later.
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 27th May 2011 at 03:39 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Training Camp

You forgot appearance? xD
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Oh. Whoops. Let me fix that.

Blog Entries

Sweeeeeeeeet rp I've gotta sign up,and not just because your the creater of it!

Name: Aqua Conea
    Nickname: None
    Appearance:
    This is where Aqua gets her nickname from.Aqua has aqua (colored) hair that goes to her waist and cyan blue eyes.She wears a turquoise tank top and blue jean shorts with a rossa corsa (red) belt.She then wears Bondi blue flip flops that are very durable.And she has a robin egg blue drawstring backpack (like misty's but robin egg blue) and a Candy apple red baseball cap.
    Personality: She's not a rude person,but she's not angel nice either.She uses sarcasim a lot.She is a little bit on the cheery side,but not like super cheery and peppy.She is a rude person to her "enemies" but she doesn't have many.She is good at making friends,and if there is a fight she is the first to attempt to be a peace maker.
    Sexuality:Straight
    Pokemon(3 max for students, 6 for teachers):Eevee,Vulpix,Azurill (I want her to evolve Eevee into Espeon)
    Pokemon: Personalities(Optional):Eevee and Azurill are pretty cheery,Vulpix is too but she's a little more calm and collected,where Eevee and Azurill are very playful.
    Background(Optional): Aqua's first pokemon was her Eevee.Her dad captured it for her and suprised her with it the morning of her 10th birthday.

Hope thats good enough its one of my better sign ups.
    Last edited by HunterXLunamon; 27th May 2011 at 03:51 PM.

Blog Entries

I saw that I forgot gender. Sexuality is straight, gay, etc. You also need a last name.

Blog Entries

Ahhh haven't signed up for too many rps with that.RIGHT!I think I always forget to give Aqua a last name for my rps and stories darn it!Editing time!

Blog Entries

Much better. Approved.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Zane Jacker

Appearance:

Dark brown eyes not green.

Black jeans, tan rain coat, mahogany T-shirt, black and brown hiking boots, black digital watch.

Personality: Zane is a devious mastermind and a vicious fighter both in and out of pokemon battles. He believes that rules always have a loophole, and then he uses it to his advantage. Despite his violent and maniacal traits he understands right and wrong, but he sees them in a different light then most others. Zane would take a punch for a friend in a heartbeat, but then turn around and punch his friend for making him need to take the punch. Over all Zane has an elaborate sense of justice which he will always uphold.

Sexuality: straight

Pokemon: Gliscor
    Nickname: Kaedroc
    Pokemon Personalities: devious and relentless.

Pokemon: Scyther
    Nickname: Zarient

appearance:
    the red one

Pokemon Personalities: makes every hit’s a knockout and he never misses.
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 5th June 2011 at 05:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Jasonwolf - Approved.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ty, always a privlage to RP with you calvin.

Blog Entries

Likewise. Hopefully more people are interested in this.

追放されたバカ
    New york city. there's too much dog shit here!
    Blog Entries

....ai'ght. i'll give this a try. I've been caught up in some stuff outside of BMGF, so this might be hard for me to be in.:P

Name:Ray Lugo
    Appearance:since ray is african american, his skin is obviously dark, though his skin is fair. He stands at about 6'1". His posture isnt that good. he usually bends forward if his back hurts. This is from all of the injuries he has endured from skateboarding. He has slightly shaved hair. It almost forms a flat top of hair, though it is tapered of at the sides, and has thin side burns. He has some goatee stubble, though it is not that visible. His eye color is a very dark brown, though his is sometimes a hazy red since he likes to smoke marijuana once in a while. He has straight white teeth(even though he had crooked teeth for most of his life). He usually wears skinny, red jeans that are low, mid-top nike 6.0's and a black v-neck t-shirt. A pair of aviator sunglasses are hanging on the neck of the shirt. He wears a fitted snapback hat that says DEATHWISH on it. The bill of the hat is red, and so are the letters. The rest of the hat is black. He wears a skaeboarding bookbag. In it hold various skatboarding gear, like wax, a screwdriver, a wrench, and a spare wheel. He also has music-making hardware inside his bookbag, like a controller pad, a fader, and a black and white laptop. A skateboard that has a black and white heart on it is strapped to the bookbag. Below the cracked heart is the word MYSTERY in black and white letters.
    Personality: Ray is not really the nicest person in the world. This is because he can be really arrogant, epecially when it comes to something competitive. such as pokemon, sports, or things of that nature. If he likes a girl, he would never act like he does. He enjoys talking to girls in deep coversation even though he just wants to make out with them. He usually finds this as a good strategy to getting girls. He enjoys cooking because it reminds him of his mom, and how she always used to cook for him as a little boy. He also enjoys skateboarding. He's been doing it ever since he was six. In terms of music, he enjoys listening to electronic music, which is quite different from other african americans. He also like alternative rap because he finds most regular hip-hop artists to be posers. He talks with slang all of the time. When someone is disrespectul towards him, he'll just brush it off in a casual manner, but if that person continues, he'll punch them in the mouth so quickly that they wouldnt even know what hit 'em. He also enjoys DJ'ing and producing electronic music. It's just what he does and he could barely explain how he got into it. He simply loves it.
    Pokemon:nikki - aerodactyl
    skyla - fraxure
    Pokemon: Personalities:nikki:
    Nikki cpould sometimes be a little bit of a hothead. She won't hesitate to attack any pokemon that she lays eyes on. She doesnt really enjoy water type pokemon, and is absoleutly terrified of any water type that knows hydro pump. She enjoys flying at high altitudes and she also enjoys flirting with strong rock-types.

skyla:
    Skyla sure is a character. She loves playing with other pokemon and is very friendly towards other pokemn. when she battles a pokemon, she can be extremely vicious. She would attack with as muuch force as possible. Se doesnt really enjoy battling, though. she only battles if she is told to by Ray.
    Background: Ray has lived a normal life, at least he hopes so. He lived in the kanto region for the first three year of his life. While there, he lived on cinnabar island, where he recieved his first pokemon from a fossil - an aerodactyl. He named it Nikki. two year later, his mother passed away in a terrible car accident. He just couldnt bear the pain for a long time. after living in unova for five years with his dad, he started to go on a journey. On this journey, he was able to catch an axew. he eventually went back home once he recieved all 8 badges - he didnt think that he was ready for the elite four. He then got invited to praestantia, and found this as an excellent opprutunity to hone his skills.(even though he thinks of himself as the best trainer alive.)

Blog Entries

Approved.

Demonic Bass Player JakkuEbansu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Jakku Ebansu
    Age(13-17 for students, 18+ for teachers): 16
    Occupation(Teacher or student): Student
    Appearance: Dark Brown hair, roughly cut to about shoulder length. Glasses covering green eyes. He wears a t-shirt and trenchcoat, which kinda make him seem less bony than his normal lanky, 6ft tall frame. He usually wears skinny jeans, and baseball boots. He carries a satchel full of various odds and ends, including Pokeballs and items.
    Personality: Jakku has tendencies to act sarcastic, in a bad mood. However he's actually a pretty nice guy, and can be very friendly. He also has a tendency to flirt, or fail to flirt, with girls nearby.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Pokemon(3 max for students, 6 for teachers): Ichi- Slowking- Female- Ichi has also inherited some of Jakku's sarcastic elements, but would do anything for Jakku. They share thoughts thanks to her telepathy, so they share a very close bond. Ichi is generally nice to other Pokemon, but can act hostile to humans.
    Not seen my artwork yet? For Shame.
    RESOLVE THIS AT ONCE, YOU IMPUDENT WHELP!
    http://jakkuebansu.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries

Approved.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast