Default Re: Pokemon Trainers: A New Adventure in Koen

Hey okay I'll reserve you a spot.

I love lickies!

FC: Coming Soon:I

Blog Entries

Name: Ice Irabel

Appearance:

Personality: Ice is Jenny's right hand wo-man.Ice joined Team Orbiter because she knew they would feel the same thing about pokemon as she did - nothing.Pokemon are just tools used for money.Ice cares about nobody apart from herself and Team Orbiter.

Ice also joined Team Orbiter for another reason - to crush those she despised,namingly Candice,the gym leader of Snowpoint.3 years back,the gym leader of Snowpoint passed away.The decision was between two trainers - Candice and Ice.It was very close,but Candice was chosen because the gym trainers decided it would be easier to work under her,instead of the cruel unforgiving Ice.

Background: Ice is not her real name.It is rumoured she is actually Chelsea,the twin sister of Una,the gym leader of Slateport.Because

a) Her last name has obviously been altered from Orabel
    b) She first met Jenny in Slateport,even though she has never been sighted there.
    c) She looks just like Una minus the blue hair
    d) Chelsea went missing from Slateport 5 years ago.2 weeks later,a girl named Ice who looked just like Chelsea turned up in Snowpoint.

Pokemon: Glalie, Froslass, Glaceon, Walrein, Mamoswine, Weavile.

Hometown: Always says Snowpoint in Sinnoh,but really from Slateport in Hoenn,causing others to think the rumours are actually true.

Pokemon Trainer, coordinator, GL, E4, Admin, Boss, or champion?: Admin
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Approved!

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

Name: Jose Willow Madison

(Pronouced Joe-ss)

Pokemon (Nickname, Gender):

Dewgong (Flipper, Male),
    Vaporeon (Mist, Female),
    Froslass (Siren, Female),
    Abomasnow (Sas, Male),
    Cloyster (Chowder, Male),
    Nidoking (Savior, Male)

Personality: Standoff, but Energetic during Battles, Mentoring, sometimes Condescending,

Appearance: Joe is 5’9” with Brown Eyes and Brown Hair with White Streaks. Borrowing from his Grandfather’s Outfit, Brown Spiked Shoes, Tan Khakis Pants, White Undershirt, Royal Blue Sleeveless Coat with Long Tail, and Blue Snow Goggles hung around his neck. He carries his grandfather’s cane as a memento.

History: Jose grew up in Snowpoint City. He loved the cold and wanted to become a great Ice trainer. When he was 7, he ventured into the icy forest around Snowpoint to look for an ice Pokemon. His parents found him about a week later passed out and frigid on the back of a Nidorino. He “trained” at Snowpoint City Gym under the Gym Leader before Candice. He was often teased by the older trainers because he didn’t have Ice Pokemon. On his tenth birthday, his grandfather Pryce visited and wanted to train Jose in Johto. Pryce trained Jose hard for 7 years, until Jose took over the Mahogany Gym. The trainers there respected Jose, partly for being the grandson of Pryce, but mostly for his ability to be a great Ice trainer with non-ice Pokemon. When Jose was 19, Pryce left Mahogany Town, leaving Jose his cane and a note that he was going to explore and discover new Ice pokemon. When Jose was 23, he was invited to become a Gym leader in Koen, which he accepted, leaving his Gym position to a trainer, who ironically was named Pryce.

Hometown: Up to Age 10: Snowpoint City, 10-23: Mahogany Town

Pokemon Trainer, coordinator, GL, E4, Admin, Boss, or champion?: GL 1

Approved

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

Can I do two? :)

Name: Jonny De' Somago

Appearance:

Personality: Jonny is cool like the icy land he was born in. He is calm and quiet, and rarely takes things seriously. He treats everything and everyone nice and keeps a happy-look foward attitude on life. Easily he attracts friends, even though he's not much of a talker. He doesn't like to fight.

Background: Jonny was born and raised as the second child of the De'Somago's, a year after their first son Ricky ran away. Born in the cold of Snowpoint City, Jonny lived happily wwith his family until he turned ten. His parents then got him a Tangela and let him leave on his journey. He was succesful through his travels in Sinnoh, but soon recieved a different type of fame than he was looking for. Many girls started to notice his looks more than anything, soon becoming obbsesive. He became a fan icon throughout Sinnoh, a trainer and a star. He likes this life, but often steals away to the far-off Sevii islands to train and live in peace.

Pokemon:
    • Tangrowth-Male
    • Mamoswine-Male
    • Kingdra-Female
    • Crawdaunt-Male
    • Bayleef-Female
    • Bastiodon-Male

PokeNicks- Not for me.

Hometown: Snowpoint, Sinnoh

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Approved!

I love lickies!

Name: Kenina

Pokemon: Quilava

Personality: Mostly keeps to herself, but other times, she is very friendly. She has a short temper, so be careful! She can be very clever in battle, and has a keen sense of hearing.

Background: Kenina was born and raised in the quiet part of Blackthorn. She trained with Dragon type Pokemon most of her life, and for a short time with Horseas and their evolutions. She spent most of her time in the
    Dragon Cave to learn more about what techniques she could use against them. Although as time went on, she wanted to learn more about other types of Pokemon. She left her hometown to discover other places. Her studies eventually led her to the Koen region, where she hoped to find more.

Moveset: Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, Extrasensory, Dig

Hometown: Blackthorn City, Johto.

Translator Color: Sky Blue
    :D

Great! Approved!

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

So I was given permission to make.. three more! Here goes nothing.

Name: Ecran Hoover

Appearance:

Personality: Quiet, secretive and unfriendly, Ecran is the typical genius who seems angry with the world. He has a hard time opening up to people and is easily tempered.

Background: Ecran's whole life has been surrounded by ghosts. Abandonded as a baby at Lavender Town, he was raised by Mr.Fuji. From the age of six, he would often run away and be found later at the Pokemon Tower, talking with ghost pokemon near graves. At thirteen he, and a crew of his ghostly companions set off to become the greatest. His bond with his pokemon has taken him far.

Pokemon:
    • Gengar
    • Dusknoir
    • Mismagius
    • Spiritomb
    • Froslass
    • Shedinja

Hometown: Lavender Town, Kanto

Class: E4 Number One!

One down, two more

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Approved!

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

Name: Sterk Solid

Appearance: Lul's at how I found this appropriate

Personality: Valiant, strong willed and courageuos! Sterk is like the great hero in the movies that can do no wrong! He is kind and compasionatte yet firm and tough. The kind of guy that will save your life, take you in as his son and train you into a man!

Background: Sterk was born in quiet Solaceon town. He quickly outgrew the quiet life and left at sixteen. Wanting to train his pokemon for anything, he went to te Sinnoh extremes. Training at Stark Mountain, Iron Island, Snowpoint City and anywhere that awesome trainers were to be found, Sterks reputation grew, as did his biceps. Then for a while he went to the dojo in Johto, training and honing his amazing fighting skills, and defeating the Grandmaster in hand-to-hand fighting.

Pokemon:
    • Poliwrath
    • Blaziken
    • Hitmontop
    • Machamp
    • Primeape
    • Toxicroak

Hometown: Solaceon Town

Class: E4 Number Three!

Just an admin now left.

get bored
    plan to finish this soon

Hope I'm not too late!

Approved!

I love lickies!

Blog Entries

Hey when's start up gonna be posted?Sorry for asking,but this RPG seems like it's gonna be awesome and I can't wait to get started :)
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Well Jragonair is making an admin and we have 7 more spots open.

I love lickies!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast