Pokemon: Trainers Academy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Trainers Academy

Awesome Charmander Pic dajman1996's Avatar

Default Pokemon: Trainers Academy

5 years after Red defeated the Kanto Pokemon league, he and the Elite 4 of all the regions found an Island enough to house a couple 1000 and came to an agreement to open an Academy for trainers aged 15-18 to improve their final skills of being a trainer.

Since the mass amount of students in different levels as a trainer the Headmaster Blue decided to split the students into houses, there were 3 houses depending on the students level, named after 3 legendary Birds, Blazing Moltress, Sub-Zero Articuno and Lighting Zaptos.

The Acadmey is currently enlisting for 1st and 2nd years for a enterance exam at their hometown for their placing in the academy and house.

The Houses

Sub-Zero Articuno: Mainly known as the house of Legends, mainly the best trainers that aced the written and battle entrance exam proceed to this house, the house is split between Boy and Girl Dorms which each person get's their own room with all the luxaries such as a T.V, own bathroom, own room service and any choice of food.

Head of House: Proffessor Blaine (Retired Gym Leader, teaches most of the first year and Second Years.)

Lighting Zapdos: For those who had achived a high score but not enough to enter the Articuno house, their either aced the written or the battling entrance, they may have to share a room with another and the rooms are medium sized enough to put a desk and some other extra things. Has a pre-set menue but a large varity.

Head of House: Misty (Retired Gym leader, teaches P.E and is a sub to some lessons.)

Blazing Moltress: For those who managed to get 51% on both of their exams or just don't have the potential to be a trainer. Usually have to share a room with 2 other people in a small compact room that can only fit a desk, a pre-set menue with not much to choose for at all since it's the same meal nearly everyday.

Head of House: Brock (Retired Gym Leader/Pokemon Breeder teaches some lessons)

Been watching too much Yugioh GX so this is were I got the idea from.

SU Form:

Name:

House:

Apperance:

Personality:

History:

Pokemon 1:
    Move-Set: (Note: Moves can be changed later by TM's)

Pokemon 2:
    Move-Set:

Pokemon 3:
    Move-Set:

Other things to know:

Store: Sells all the trainers needs from Potions to TM's

Rules:

1. No godmodding other Rper's or CPU's immediate boot.
    2. Not too much language.
    3. Relationships are allowed but no above PG.
    4. Only up to 3 Pokemon per trainer (No final evolutions, I'll pm you if your Pokemon can evolve.)
    5.No winning streak I decided if the attack hits miss and if I'm battling I'll need a 2nd in charge to decide a miss or hit.
    6.Have fun!

My SU.

Name: Brendan Wallis

House: Blazing Moltress

Apperance: Brendan has spiked black/raven hair and his skin colour is pretty fair, he wears a black tracksuite tops with black tracksuite bottoms and runners which he usually wears all the time beside a suite for occasions and pyjamas for bed.

Personality: All out going which makes him make mistakes while battling, he can be all confident and cares about having fun but usually a fault can be detected in him, but he battles for the thrills.

History: Growing up in Little Root town Brendan just played around with his Pokemon pretending to become the champion, he watched Red become Champion on T.V and saw his battle with Brock, Brendans mother and father are Mart owners who sell items to passing trainers that have arrived at the Hoenn.

At the age of 15 Brendan entered the entrance exam and got 64% on the written and his mistakes during the battle with Blaine which Brendan won made him into the drop-out house Blazing Moltress.

Pokemon 1: Charmeleon (Pyro)
    Move-Set: Flamethrower, Slash, Metal Claw, Ember

Pokemon 2: Pikachu (Sparky)
    Move-Set: Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt, Double team

Pokemon 3: Riolu (Cub)
    Move-Set: Mach Punch, Force Palm, Low Kick, Quick Attack

Accepted Students:

Blazing Molress:
    1. Brendan Wallis
    2.Garret Graham
    3.Joesph Eik
    4.Sky Diamond

Lighting Zapdos:
    1.Martyn Alderson
    2.Andrew Anthony "Drew" Coyot
    3.Jordan Boston
    4.Jennifer Gray

Sub-Zero Articuno:
    1.Luna Hunter
    2.Adrienne Saikon
    3.Eliot Nadel
    4.Star Cloud

Spots are closed time to start the Rp!
    Last edited by dajman1996; 12th November 2010 at 09:59 PM.

My pickachu in highchair gman7428's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Trainers Academy

Name: Garret Graham

House: Blazing Moltress

Apearence: Garret has black hair with green eyes with a scar down his right cheek he wears a linkin park shirt camo pants and black slip-ons he also has a hat with a one-up mushroom on it

Personality: Very care free and funny which leads him to failing in his battles he knows how to battle but he cant seem to focus on it

History: Growing up in Cherrygrove Garret left as soon as he got his pokemon but he never could win a battle which is why he lost and got sent to blazing moltress

Pokemon 1: Gastly (Spirit)
    Moveset: Hypnosis Lick Spite Thief

Pokemon 2: Relicanth (Catfish)
    Moveset: Tackle Harden Mud-slap Snore

Pokemon 3: Growlithe(Tiger)
    Moveset: Bite Roar Fire-spin Crunch
    Will no one join my RP's

My life is forbidden Serenity's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

Name: Luna Hunter

Grade: First year

House: Sub-Zero Articuno

Sexuality: Straight

Luna did excellent on battling, and excellent on writing exam, so she was one of the very few who got accepted into the Sub-Zero Articuno house.

Appearance: A slender framed girl, about 5'4. Weighs about 120 pounds. Small bust and stomach. She's not ghostly pale but not tan either. Her right eye is blue while the left eye is green. Medium-length, layered, black hair that she has kept in a ponytail(Unless she's getting ready to turn in for the night. Then its down), a decent complexion but has a scar next to her right eye(which she recieved when she tripped into the corner of a table, at age 2). Her attire is a white T-Shirt that reads "I <3 Gibles", a pair of faded blue jeans, and red converse sneakers. Doesn't wear much make up except Eye liner and wears lip gloss on occasions.

Personality: Luna is a very quiet and reserved girl until you get to know her. Has trust issues since her parents divorced when she was seven years old. When you become a friend to Luna, she will be very protective and loyal as well as open up a little bit. Due to her Asperger's Syndrome(A form of Autism that affects social skills), she tends to be shy and awkward around men, especially if she has a crush on them. Takes a lot for her to get mad, but will get angry if anyone picks on her because of her Aspergers Syndrome.

History: She was born 3 weeks too early, and was hospitalized for a week after her birth. From then on, she was raised in Pastoria City. She had no siblings or relatives alive. One day, she was playing when she tripped and cut the corner of her eye. She got a deep scar as a result. Everything was pretty much calm until the age of seven, when her mother left her father. Luna's father took her away from Pastoria to Eterna City to try and build a good life for her. She was emotionally destroyed, and changed after that. Her mother never made contact with her again. After Moving to Eterna, She was homeschooled until the age of 10 when she decided that she didn't want to become a teacher(as she hoped to be one day.) and wanted to raise Pokemon. When her father heard of this idea, he objected, saying that it was too dangerous for her to do such a thing. This dampened her spirits and she became depressed. This went on for two years until one day, her father decided to let her have pokemon, in an attempt to make her happy again. So one day, he let Luna go exploring aroung Route 206 and Wayward Cave, and that's where she met her Starter Pokemon. From there on out, she had added 2 more pokemon to the group. Each with their own distinct personality.

Pokemon:

Name: Mr.Gibles
    Species: Garchomp
    Nature: Jolly
    Extras: Smaller than normal Garchomp, and heavier.
    Moves: Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Dragon Dance, Crunch.

Name: Yellow
    Species: Luxio
    Nature: Rash
    Extras: A yellow and black luxio with red eyes. Deaf in one ear.
    Moves: Charge, Crunch, Swagger, Thunderfang

Name: Winter
    Species: Vulpix
    Nature: Gentle
    Extras: Solid white with blue eyes, higher pitched cry.
    Moves: Extrasensory, Faint attack, Flamethrower, Toxic.
    Last edited by Serenity; 18th November 2010 at 03:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow That Guy On Twitter Add That Guy on Facebook Add That Guy on Google+
    Visit That Guy's Youtube Channel

Name: Martyn Alderson

House: Lightning Zapdos

Appearance: Suave and smartly-dressed, with brown eyes and coal-black hair.

Personality: Friendlier than he looks, but his choices of words and dress sense give the impression of looking down on others. This effect is altogether accidental.

History: He was born in Mahogany Town, but moved out when he learned of the academy. He had been planning on moving to Sinnoh, but he's willing to put that off for a few years. His indecisiveness in the battling exam cost him his place in Sub-Zero Articuno house.

Pokemon 1: Zuruggu (Sunset)
    Moveset: Hi Jump Kick, Faint Attack, Close Combat, Double Team

Pokemon 2: Murkrow (Darius)
    Moveset: Faint Attack, Steel Wing, Roost, Agility

Pokemon 3: Sneasel (Sly)
    Moveset: Faint Attack, Ice Punch, Quick Attack, Double Team
    Yeah, I write weirdly dark stuff sometimes. Birdsong, I Can't See The Light and The Courteous Soldier, if you're interested.

I run the Yourovision Song Contest. Join us!
    Alternatively, partake of my vlogs, Eurovision reviews and LPs on my second YouTube channel.

Let's say you all good SU's, and I'm in a gernarous mood today so Accepted.

This sounds like fun! Count me in!

Name: Jennifer Gray (or call her Jenni)

House: Lightning Zapdos

Apperance: Shoulder lenght, curly, brown hair; dark blue eyes; about 5' 7" tall; slim build

Personality: Bubbly, happy-go-lucky kind of person; friendly; kind

History: Jennifer lived in Ecruteak. She has never faced the gym leader there, though she has wandered around the Bell Tower. Though it is said that Ho-Oh lives there, Jenni has never seen it. Her parents are both pokemon breeders, taking care of various types of pokemon. They wanted Jenni to be a breeder too, but she prefered pokemon battles.

Pokemon 1: Vulpix (Pixie)
    Move-Set: Ember, Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Tail Whip

Pokemon 2: Mareep (Mar-Mar)
    Move-Set: Tackle, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Cotton Spore

Pokemon 3: Teddiursa (Teddi)
    Move-Set: Covet, Scratch, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack

Accepted and remember tell your firneds

Update: Only 12 will be accepted in this Rp.

So only 8 more spots!!!!!!!!!! Don't miss out on this awesome Rp!

Blog Entries

Name: Joesph Eik (prefers to be called Eik)

House: Blazeing Moltress

Grade: First-year

Apperance: Jacket, a black fedora and blue jeans. Has brown hair spiking out the bottom of the fedora. Some muscle hight 5' 11".

Personality: Tends to keep to himself at time's and is close with his friends. Has a close bond with all his Pokemon, confident and get's fired up when he sees something he don't like. Also like's to to train along side of his Pokemon. Stands up for people in need and will fight for his friend's.

History:Lived in New bark town till 12 then moved to Sootopolis till he joined the Academy. Got his first Pokemon Cyndaquil from Prof. Elm as a gift, with Cyndaquil he helped Elm as much as Elm would let him. Before he moved to Sootopolis he caught is Spearow and a Hoothoot to bring with him to Sootopolis. After moving there his Hoothoot took a liking to one of Eik's new friends and Ralts' liked Eik so they agreed to trade their Pokemon. After challenging Juan to a battle and losing Juan suggested the Academy to Eik, he took the test and just got in to the Academy as a Blazing Moltress.

Pokemon 1:Cyndaquil (Gender: Male)
    Move-Set: Ember, smokescreen, swift, flame wheel.

Pokemon 2:Ralts (Gender: Male)
    Move-Set:Confusion, Calm mind, Hypnosis, Double Team.

Pokemon 3:Spearow (Gender: Female)
    Move-Set:Peck, Mirror Move, Roost, Agility.
    Last edited by Eik995; 6th November 2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Deiced to add to my personality, history, and appearance.

Blog Entries

Well, looks like this is Pokemon RP number two for me. :3

Name: Adrienne Saikon
    Grade: Second-year
    House: Sub-Zero Articuno

A bit of an overachiever, she saw the application and was completely determined to ace the test-- and did. She's bisexual, by the way, If it even matters.

Appearance: White-blonde, with icy blue eyes. Her hair almost always is down, and if ever put up, it's in one small ponytail on the right side of her head. Pale skin. Built on a skinny, but tall frame. Completely flat-chested. (She hates that, too.)

Personality: Quiet and reserved to most. A little more rude to boys than girls, and almost completely frigid to adults, especially adult males. Has trust difficulties, and often completely ignores someone who is speaking to her. However, she is actually very kind once you smash her ice barrier, a perfectionist, an overachiever, and has insomnia.

Background: She's from Snowpoint, in Sinnoh. Born to a single mother, they were extremely poor in growing up, as her mother had financial difficulties... Her wardrobe was often lacking. Once Adrienne was old enough to realize their situation, she started doing as much as she possibly could to help-- part-time jobs, honor roll, working with Candice. She had to help her mother, in any way she could.
    And it was in that Gym, the Snowpoint Gym, that she found her friend. One of the very few people she trusted-- Maia, a diminutive brunette with an attitude much, much bigger than her size. It was this girl that supported her efforts to get into the school. And get in she did.

Pokemon:

Wooper
    "Upie"
    Female
    Moves: Earthquake, Water Gun, Yawn, Mist

Glalie
    "Yu"
    Female
    Moves: Blizzard, Ice Fang, Crunch, Protect

Riolu
    "Auri"
    Female
    Moves: Counter, Hidden Power, Endure, Force Palm
    This one isn't really the strongest quite yet, and it's her most recently acquired Pokemon.

Her Pokemon are all female. :3
    I hope it's okay. Please keep in mind I'm not good at Pokemon RP yet.~
    Arigatou! Have a good day.
    Last edited by Kari; 15th November 2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: ((Mrrg.))
    Old enough to know better;

young enough to do it anyway.

Ok you guys have awesome Su's accepted

Blog Entries

Name: Eliot Nadel

House: Articuno

Appearance: At exactly six feet two, Eliot's a little tall for his age. He has fairly long blue hair, mostly because he hates the barber's shop (He's worried about getting his ears chopped off.) He usually dresses in formal styles, usually wearing a tuxedo vest, button up shirt, tie, slacks, and dress shoes.

History: Eliot was once very timid: He was picked on all the time about having a hook for a hand. He was called 'Captain Hook' and 'Hookhand', and worst of all, 'That stupid kid who keeps accidentally stabbing people with that hook he has instead of a hand.' However, he decided to stop letting people get to him, and trained for years to become a great pokemon trainer. So then, people called him 'That stupid kid who keeps accidentally stabbing people with that hook he has but is also pretty good at pokemon battles.' He then got a new hand grafted on, so people just called him Eliot from then on. Finally, he decided that to cap his quest for self improvement, he'd join the school. He did fairly well in the battling portion due to his training, and the written exam due to his hobby, poetry, and was accepted into Sub-Zero Articuno House.

Personality: Eliot used to take a lot of guff from everyone, but now that he's got it out of his system, he's fairly confident, though it could also be called foolhardiness. Nothing bothers him, or scares him. On the other hand, he's also a bit narcissistic. On yet another hand, he's still pretty nice, if a tad quirky.

Pokemon:

Species: Toxicroak
    Name: Peace
    Moves: Poison Jab, Shadow Ball, Ankle Sweep, Dig

Species: Metang
    Name: Letz
    Moves: Magnet Rise, Metal Claw, Psycho Shock, Hyper Beam

Species: Absol
    Name: Star
    Moves: Dark Pulse, Blizzard, Slash, Stone Edge
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 7th November 2010 at 12:10 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Accepted this is the first 2nd year! Welcome aboard

Blog Entries

Name: Star Cloud

House: sub-zero articuno

Apperance: trainer you see in heart gold soul silver video games
    (Overalls, big white hat, red shirt under overalls, red shoes, brown hair in pigtails
    Personality: nice and sort of whiny WARNING: screams so loud she can shatter glass can be a little stubborn at times and is a little girly girlish

History: used to live in a mansion. Got lost in viridian forest for 1 month because she fainted and didn't remember where she was. Her first caught pokemon was mareep. Teased because she whines a lot. started to train pokemon at 10 years old

Pokemon 1:Ampharos
    Move-Set: Flash, thunder, thunder shock, power gem

Pokemon 2: Seel
    Move-Set: Sheer cold, icy wind, aurora beam, ice beam

Pokemon 3:Bayleef
    Move-Set: Magical leaf, razor leaf, synthesis, solar beam
    Last edited by I liek mudkipz; 9th November 2010 at 06:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Andrew Anthony "Drew" Coyot

House: Lightning Zapdos (1st year)

Apperance: Andrew has dark brown hair. It is thrown back in an Elvis Presley like fashion, but spiked at back. His eyes are brown near the irises, but turns red as it goes farther. His teeth are sharper than most people, enable him to eat meat easier than most people. His skin is a bronzed peach, and he's 6'1".

He sports a black t-shirt and jeans. He is known for always wearing a black hoodie jacket and his drop of Darkrai blood mixed with his around his neck. When he wears PJ's, he has a black sweatpant, and he sleeps without a shirt but with his jacket on, and he zippers it if it's cold. For water, he only wears black shorts that are suited for swimming. He always has with him the "Andrai" blood, as he calls it, his pokeball belt and a 2 inch knife for emergencies.

Personality: Andrew likes to interact with his pokemon, and also with his friends. He plays the guitar, piano, battery, harmonica and can sing, basically a one-man band. It takes time to know him, but once you do, he is a very nice and protective friend.

History: When he was born, he was a really cheerful boy. He wanted to know averybody and everything. He alwys made friends with anyone he saw, and they quickly liked him. Once he got his first pokemon at the age of 8, everyone wanted to see the Sneasel, and then he became popular. But that was until the age of 14.

For his birthday, he went hiking with his parents to Fullmoon Island. About 5 miles in, they found a portal, but they didn't knew were did it lead to. They went into the portal, finding themselves in another forest. Puzzled, they continued walking, as if nothing ever happened. All of a sudden, a hole appeared in the ground in front of them. Darkrai appeared out of it. "This is my forest, and you will pay the consequences!" Darkrai said telepathically. He attacked Andrew's parents, and killed them instantly. Realizing what Darkrai has done, Andrew took out his knife and cut darkrai's arm and made him bleed. Darkrai saw Andrew's potential, and teleported him back to his house. He hasn't been the same since.

Pokemon 1: Weavile (Hyper)
    Move-Set: Aerial Ace; Focus Blast; Ice Punch; Night Slash

Pokemon 2: Charmeleon (Shiny, but balck since Charmander; Nova)
    Move-Set: Flare Blitz; Earthquake; Aerial Ace; Outrage

Pokemon 3: Wartortle (Black shell and navy skin; Lone)
    Move-Set: Flash Cannon; Hydro Cannon; Skull Bash; Focus Punch
    Last edited by OCDysseus; 22nd November 2010 at 03:16 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast