Pokémon tickle arena
Just a fun little idea I got you choose what Pokémon you are and mention where they are the most ticklish then on an adventure people try to exploit your ticklish weakness by having a battle and loser gets tickled and the worse Pokémon to lose too are Tangela, Tangrowth, Lileep, and other Pokémon who can you vines.
The creation of your character will be simple just choose what Pokémon you are, Gender, Nickname so they don’t get called by their name when there are more than one of it, Weakness as in where they go crazy when tickled, Your Four moves (Can be from any Pokémon game including mystery dungeon games. P.S. Please mention where the move comes from if it is from either Red/Blue rescue teams or from Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. ), and finally how you became so ticklish in your weakness, OH! And mention the Pokémon that makes your character nervous to be near.
Proffered list of Pokémon to use: (No legendaries please but you can get tickled by a legendary later on.)
Squirtle (But no hiding in shell to avoid being tickled please.)
Cyndaquil (If you choose to have a ticklish back then make sure you never burn the one who tickles you.)
Meowth (Be careful when using claws to tickle with please.)
Buneary (In this Role Play they love to tickle Pikachu’s.)
Larvitar (Rather lonely personality)
Ninetales (Can use tails to tickle)
Lucario (Strong but easily tickled)
Starly (Can use feathers. Note: Any Pokémon my tickle others using Bird pokemons feathers but not by plucking them off said Bird type.)
Togepi (Love it either way)
Zangoose (be careful with claws.)
Any others I will choose wether they can be used or not.
Rules that need to be followed…
1. You can’t win every battle but you can't lose every battle you must have both wins and losses.
2. When tickled you can try to resist but you can’t escape
3. If your tickled make sure to have your laughter
4. Have fun with it.
5. You can paralyze the tickle target but only to make their fur tickle them while you tickle their weak spot.
6. If you evolve then where you laugh the most when tickled becomes even more ticklish.
7. Tickling can be done by hands, vines, or tongue (only if the Pokémon that is doing the tickling doesn’t have arms or vines to use.)
Very important rule that MUST be followed
1. NO RAPE!
2. NO SEX!
3. Please don’t have your character wet themselves they can pass out but not wet themselves.
4. Relationships are okay but don’t get to far ahead. If a relationship is formed the one it’s formed with is the only one that you truly enjoy being tickled from.
5. NO INSTANT KNOCK OUTS! So no instant KO moves.
6. Make sure everyone has added on before things advance to far.
7. Like number four on the other rule list… Have fun with it.
8. Electric types can’t paralyze the ones tickling them.
9. If both pass out from bettle then they have to fight again.
Here is mine…
Pokémon of choice: Pikachu
More ticklish spot for weakness: Feet
Reason why that is the most ticklish spot: Had a run in with Tangela who held him down and tickled both of his feet including the heels for three straight hours.
Pokémon your character fears: Tangela and Tangrowth
Moves: Thunder, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, and Wide Slash. (Wide Slash is a TM in Pokémon mystery dungeon explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky games.)