Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Default Re: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Jarret nodded. "I know, I trained my Pokemon to attack the scanner if a Dark Wing member caught them with it the first chance they got cause I was worried for them." he said. "Then one caught Wildfire, I was about ready to kill the guy, when suddenly, Wildfire breaks out of the Scanner against the grunt's will and bites the scanner to pieces." he said. "Actuelly, I've got it on security tape, here you go." he said, sending him the video.

---------------------------

Viridian Gym, several months earlier.

The grunt fired a beam from his scanner, sucking Wildfire into it. "Why you! Give him back! Now!"

The grunt chuckled. "Now why would I do that? Cause you're a big strong gym leader? Why don't you make me?"

Suddenly, a light appeared at the laser emitter, much to the grunt's suprise. The light suddenly materilized into Wildfire, who sank his teeth into the scanner and smashed it, releasing all the Pokemon inside it. Half of them, happy to be free of their confinement to a Dark Wing trainer that stole them, turned on him and attacked him.

----------------------

"That's what happened." said Jarret. "I can't show you more because...well those Pokemon weren't very forgiving." he said. "Anyway, it seems that Wildfire somehow used the beam emitter to break out."

Ask Pony Discord

Star Squad HQ:

Dr. Robertson was beyond amazed when he saw Jarret's pokemon break out of the Dark Wing Scanner. "This is amazing," he commented. "I've researched the Dark Wing's specialized scanner before, and the codes used for the Master Scanner are exact, perhaps there is a deeper reason to this..." Dr. Robertson lost his train of thought and began to think of a possible, scientific explanation to this phenomena. It then occurred to him that he needs to talk with one of the team members who worked on the Master Scanner. "Jarret, I'm going to look into this. I'll save the video you just sent me and I'll show it to some of my contacts at Silph Co. Good luck on your mission, by the way." With that, he began to shuffle through his lists of contacts on the PokeScanner to see if he can get a hold of the people who worked on the Master Scanner.

The Dark Wing HQ, Burglor's Office:

Burglor was delighted. "This is excellent! How about you come to my office and send in a prototype of the Snag Ray, hmm? I'll set things up in preparation for it's final test." With that, he hung up, and began to prepare two scanners containing one pokemon each, awaiting Flame's arrival.

Blog Entries

Flame put the Scanner away and walked to Burglor's office. He knocked.

Jarret nodded. "I wonder if there's a way to make our Pokemon immune to that capture beam." he said. "There's got to be a way to 'mark' our Pokemon so it won't work." he said. "The Poke Balls had that function...maybe..." he said. "There's got to be some way..." he thought about it. "Maybe something on the Pokemon itself...like an item or something."

---------------------

Empira knew of this 'Snag Ray' and thought, even for thieves, it was the lowest of the low. Stealing pokemon straight from the scanners? It was terrible, no fight? Not even a chance to see the one stealing them? It was an awful thing. He had a honor, and if Dark Wing went through with such a plan, he'd defiently make them pay for it in some way. Maybe steal one and send it to the Star Squad so they could make counter measures.

Ask Pony Discord

((OOC: I won't be on in another 2 hours or so after this post. I'm kind of tired and I need to get some stuff done for a class I have))

Star Squad HQ:

Dr. Robertson thought about this. "Perhaps like a collar of some sort? I bet it's definitely possible counter this not directly through observing the scanner itself. Good thinking, Jarret!"

Burglor opened the door to find Flame. "Ah, good. Come in." He walked him over to his desk, there were two scanners place on top of it. "Each of those PokeScanners contain one Pokemon from the Dark Wing Safari. If your little invention works, the it should steal from both of them from the inside, correct?"

OoC: Sorry I was at work :P

Jet Raptor Cabin

“Aww come on now, he’s not that bad. Plus he responds to my every command. That’s enough fooling around for one day Doc, why don’t you scurry back over here.” After hearing these words Doc crawled back towards the girls, finding a place on Violets shoulder. “Hmm, just to be safe why don’t you go back to rest for a while?” She asked the ghost-like gremlin. With a submissive yet reluctant sigh he agreed and Violet returned the pokemon to her scanner. After this episode, Violet vaguely remembered Twist saying something.

“Umm…I’m sorry, what did you say?” She asked turning to face her and smiling in a somewhat embarrassed sort of way, “Oh yes. Considering…What I meant was, considering that Veilstone University got ambushed by Dark Wing. It’s lucky I got a job, not to mention two. I was there when they attacked, which is part of the reason I agreed to join Star Squad in the first place…” Violet’s eyes wandered finally reaching the window. “Hmm…I wonder when we’ll get there? It’s pretty lucky for me that our mission is at the preserve. Seems luck’s been on my side lately. ”

"If the collar emitted an energy to cancle the beam if its not the scanner belonging to the Pokemon's owner, the scanners do have an ID function after all." said Jarret, the scanners acted as trainer cards, while relatively minor, this also marked the pokemon with their ID number when they were captured for regestration purposes. "So it we made these items neutralize the scanner beam should it not match the ID of the owner's own, its cancle it." he said. "Or better yet, maybe send a code that tricks the scanner into thinking a Pokemon was caught when it really wasn't, that'd stop the capture attempt."

--------------------

Empira covertly touched a button on his arm, recording the feed from a hidden camera in Burgler's room to his suit. Just because the man was his lead didn't mean he didn't want to keep an eye on him. He'd had it in there for about three months, and got plenty of intresting info. Even if it was found, there was no way to trace it to him.
    Last edited by Godzillawolf; 19th June 2010 at 06:48 PM.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: No worries!"

Burglor's Office.

"Pleasure to be here sir, this will work." Flame says pulling out a pitch black Scanner and aiming it at the first Scanner. He fired and a blue energy beam hit the other Scanner. The beam turned red as the Pokémon was sucked into Flame's Scanner.

Blog Entries

"Well, I had to grab it," Gold explained. "Or Starra would sense it was annoying me and attack. Grabbing it showed Starra that I was in control of it, same thing with telling it not to do that again."

"Starraptor!" Starra screetched, finally realizing that she had been tricked.

"Calm down, Starra," Gold said, stroking his Staraptor's smooth feathers.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Jet Raptor Cabin

“Interesting…” Violet mumbled to herself while opening a file folder on her scanner entitled “Staraptor”. In a matter of seconds, Violet typed a short paragraph, dated it, and then closed the application.

“No worries, I understand.” She replied and flashed a quick smile. “Doc can be a little bit of a handful sometimes. He…Well he’s not the type to scare easy. He prefers doing the scaring himself which tends to cause trouble.” She smiled while flashing back to some of the more interesting situations Doc had gotten her into. “Yep, he’s…” She trailed off again noticing the interaction between Gold and his staraptor. For a second time she opened the Staraptor File and typed something into the machine. Then as quick as she'd opened it, the file was closed again. About five minutes passed until she spoke once more.

“Oh, different, yep that’s it…” In her mind, she was finishing her thought from a few minutes earlier; however, to most others it just seemed like a random outburst.

Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Devon looked out the window to see that they were a few miles off the coast of Pallet Town. He went over to the door and said to all of his team members "Well, see you all if I ever get back." He hopped off the plane and on to the Aqua Raptor that was connected to the wing of the plane. "Go Walrein, Go Polytoad." He yelled and clicked the button on his scanner. The two pokemon appeared in the water and he hit the release button on the plane wing. He dropped into the water and hit the throttle. He sped off at 60 mph for the Cruise Ship that held the Eevvee with his pokemon right beside him.

Empira looked over the blueprints of the ship, seeing where the Eevee was located. "Hmm, its located on this lower area here." he said. "Well defended, our best choice is getting on onboard is take over the control room first." he said. "We should come in undetected from behind the ship."

Ask Pony Discord

((OOC: Back, I needed a rest. xD))

Jet Raptor Cabin:

Twist gasped after she heard the story of her university being attacked by the Dark Wing. "Oh no, I hope you didn't have any of your Pokemon stolen..." said Twist. She was recapping the day her prized Typhlosion was taken from her by the Dark Wing. It was still difficult for her get over it, and she didn't want anyone to see her crying, so she immediately changed the subject.

"Well, anyway..." She turned around to look at Gold and his staraptor. She grew almost jealous of how his staraptor respected him. She then spoke to Gold, "Hey, um, do you happen to know anything about Staraptor?" She then immediately released her staraptor out of her scanner. Upon release, Staraptor didn't say anything. Twist's staraptor caught the eye of Starra and gave her an ugly, intimidating look.

"So... I'm kind of having a problem with training Staraptor, I don't really know what to do, can you help me out, Gold?" Twist asked him. She was starting to get nervous about letting Staraptor out with another pokemon.

"Amazing!" Burglor cheered, as Flame's invention was successfully able to capture both pokemon without them even being sent out. "This will make our task much easier! Well... You should get started duplicating this new scanner for the troops. Any offers for your reward, Proffessor Flame?"

Jarret looked to the professor trhough his scanner. "Is there a way to use the Scanner's ID code to tell the device the Pokemon wears when to cancel the beam?" he asked.

-----------------

Empira shut off his cameras, while he didn't explain how it worked, he was certain a certain professor that helpped invent the Pokescanners could figure it out. He worked his arm out of the arm of his armor without anyone seeing and pressed a button inside it, typing in the professors Email adress and attaching the video file.

While I am a member of Team Dark Wing, I cannot allow such a dishonorible thing to take place, it completely dishonors the Pokemon its used on in every way possible and I cannot and will not allow such a thing. Hopefully this will be a way to help redeem my tainted soul.

P.S....watch out for Celedon.
    The email was signed 'The Black Knight'. He sent it through the mainstream internet satilights around the globe to Dr. Robertson, so it wouldn't be intercepted. I warned him I would have nothing to do with such a dishonorible device, they'll pay for this dishonor. I'm loyal to Dark Wing, but this is something I will make them pay for, maybe an unexpected welcome in Drake's mission will do that. he thought, snaking his arm back into its normal place.

OOC: Empira isn't changing sides, he's just taking payback for Dark Wing doing something he morally dispises.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

Burglor's Office

"Make me an Admin if you would. I already have the SnagScanners in production. I already have one for you though," Flame says handing the new Scanner to him.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast