Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up - Page 6

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Default Re: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Jet Raptor Cabin

Violet took a window seat near the back and after sitting down, Doc slinked away to the shadows underneath her chair. Knowing him he'd probably wind up surprising someone before the flight was over. It was only a question of who his victim would be. She giggled slightly at the thought and she leaned back into her seat closing her eyes. "Yes. This is definitely more comfortable than finding my own way to Kanto..." She sighed quietly. A few moments passed before Violet felt a person come and take the aisle seat next to her.

Opening her eyes she saw the sprightly pink-haired Twist. She'd always admired the girl's energy and wished she could be more confident like that. She offered a warm smile and soft "Hello" before reverting her gaze forward again.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

OOC: Who are we waiting for???

Inside the Jet Raptor Cabin:

Twist looked to notice Gold's staraptor and sighed. That staraptor seemed to trust him enough to at least let him touch her, something that she could not get her staraptor to do without a huge hassle. She then turned her attention to Violet.

"Oh, hi!" she replied back, trying to take her mind off of Staraptor. "You don't mind that I sit here, do ya? I mean... You're a scientist, kinda' like uncle, huh?" she asked, hoping to start a conversation with her. She was completely oblivious to the fact that Violet's sableye was waiting for a victim.

---------------------------------------

Dark Wing HQ, Burglor's Office:

As soon as the admin's left, Burglor decided to take a deep breath and relax. He took a moment to internalize what Empira has told him about the condition of his pokemon, but then chose not to handle it at the moment. He then opened another latch on his desk, revealing a built-in PokeScanner. He was going to contact his lead scientist, Flame, to check the status on his modification to the scanner.

"Flame, can you read me? Flame, come in, are you there!?" he talked into his scanner, growing impatient.

Jet Raptor Cabin

Shortly after her hello, Twist replied back with as much enthusiaism as Violet expected. She was caught off guard when the girl asked about her work, however, not many people seemed to have an interest in pokemon research these days. "Oh...well...um...sort of I guess. I'm no where near smart enough to be an actual Pokemon Professor, I'm more of, well...an assistant." She blushed at this admission, smiling and scratching the back of her head.

About this time Doc crawled out from underneath the two, bumping Twist's leg in the process, and began to make his way up the wall. When he reached the ceiling he searched for some cover, finally settling on the shadows above Gold and his pokemon. Being the trickster he was, it wouldn't be long until his scare was put into action.

Twist laughed a little, and then replied, "Oh, that's cool! At least you are hanging out with some smart people. What do you usually study?" She suddenly felt something bump into her legs, and let out a quick gasp and flinched a little back in her seat. She took a look below her, but she couldn't see anything.

"Haha, sorry about that," Twist said to Violet, laughing nervously. "I kind of felt like something rubbed against me for some reason.

((OOC: Infernal King's character is basically in charge of operating the ship, so we could try to wait for him for a little bit.))

Jet Raptor Cabin

“Oh, heh…that was probably Doc. He likes to sneak up on people and scare them. See?” She pointed towards the ceiling where they could catch a glint of light in his diamond-like eyes. Shortly after he was spotted he quickly made his way to the floor and back up Gold’s chair. Still going unnoticed he tapped the boy on his left shoulder. Waiting for Gold to turn around, Doc hurriedly switched to the right side of the boy’s chair and opened his large mouth revealing several triangular teeth. His sinister looking grin glittered in the light right next to the poor boy’s face. “Keep watching those two, something interesting might happen in the next few minutes…” She giggled.

“But as to your question, I used to study pokemon genetics at Veilstone University. I wanted to become a pokemon Doctor.” She looked forward with a nostalgic gleam in her eyes, “However, after working with Professor Rowan for a while, my tastes changed. Now I want to know everything about them. Their habits, their likes, dislikes…” She drifted away in thought for a few passing moments creating an awkward pause. Violet’s social skills weren’t exactly the best, but she’s working on them. “Oh…sorry, I…I sometimes lose myself in my head…” She blushed. “Anyway, now I work as a field agent for the Professor. Which is lucky considering…” and with that, she again lost herself in thought.

Blog Entries

"I... Saw... That..." Gold mumbled, grabbing the Sableye.
    "Try and control your pokemon."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

"Professor, I've set up the hidden cameras, they're linked directly to your Scanner, tell me if they're working." said Jarret over his Scanner.

--------------------

Empira's craft took off for Cinnebar. "Alright, the plan is to head in, capture the convoy and steal the Shiny Eevee, easy." he explained. "But any welp that steals a Pokemon belong to a trainer faces my wrath! Understood?!" he ordered, getting nervious, scared nods from his troopers. "Good, that's what I like to hear."

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

((Sorry!))

{Gooood day, people! We are prepped and ready to go! Air sickness bags are to your right, parachutes are to your left. Land Raptors are in place.} Came Lily's voice as the crew finished preparations. Once the hangers open, the jet started moving at an even pace, then sped up something crazy as Lily whooped as they exited the hanger with help from the launcher.

Blog Entries

"Sorry sir, loud and clear, Flame here." Flame says over his scanner.

Blog Entries

Jet Raptor

As Paige took her seat on the Jet Raptor, she heard Lily's voice. "Finally!" Paige strapped on her seat belt, and patiently waited for take off. I can't wait for some action! I'm ready to kick some Dark Wing butt! She thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Wing HQ

Drake walked dow the halls of the HQ until he came upon the intercom. "I need 12 grunts to report to the main hall. I need you all for an important mission." He spoke into it. He patiently waited for the grunts, and L'wren.

OOC: Sorry for the super short post, I have to leave now for a party and probably won't be on much for today :(
    Sorry!
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Star Squad HQ, Robertson's Laboratory:

"Good work, Jarret!" complimented Dr. Robertson. He then shuffled through an icon on his scanner that revealed several areas of the preserve. "Perfect, now we have extra eyes to see where the Dark Wing will strike. Just to let you know, Jerret, I've arranged for one of the officers to go to Cinnabar island to protect the Eevee... It was Devon, I believe."

Jet Raptor Cabin:

Twist wasn't really used to talking to someone who has trouble holding a conversation. She tried to get her to push on. "Considering what?" she asked. "You don't seem like a bad person, and I think it's awesome that you want to learn more about Pokemon." She took notice of the disruptive Sableye and tried to ignore it, feeling a chill down her spine and starting to breath heavier. She was actually afraid of ghost pokemon, but she didn't want to offend Violet. She also got this idea of Violet helping her with the issue with her Staraptor, and wanted to talk with her further.

Suddenly, Twist heard the announcement from Lily and felt the plane moving. She was driven back into her seat as the Jet Raptor finally took off.

The Dark Wing HQ, Burglor's Office:

"Glad of you to answer, Professor Flame." said Burglor over the phone. "How is your modification to the scanner going? During my briefing to the admins, I thought I heard an explosion. Nobody was injured, right?" Despite how he wouldn't even talk to his Dark Wing Grunts, he still cared about their well-being and their lives, which is why he has all sorts of accommodations for them to at least survive in the base. "Anyway, can you put it off for a moment? I've been wanting for a new invention that could help improve our chances in thievery. Specifically, something that can change the outfits of admins or grunts to match that of security guards, or anything they see fit. Something for you to consider, Flame."

Jarret nodded. "Good." he said. "I don't think the Ribbon Cup is a big target, plus its replacible, Pokemon aren't." he said. "Professor, I have something I'd like to have you to work on." he said. "Wildfire is able to use some glitch in the Dark Wing Scanners to free himsef, I've seen him do it." he said. "But I don't know how he did it, Master Scanners aren't normally escapible, but he did." he said. "Can you find out how he did it?"

---------------------------------

Empira opened a channel to Flame. "And I've heard about your 'Snag Ray', I'm not accepting it, prefected or not, I will stand by my vows, in my opinion, that's even lower than catching them the moment they leave the scanner. Me or my team will not take such a thing, its a dishonor and we won't accept it, not now not ever." he replied, shutting the transmission. Burglor accepted Empira's views on stealing Pokemon, mainly because there was marret behind it. Pokemon Empira stole by defeating in battle instead of steal outright were more well behaved because they'd had their chance to save themselves, ones stolen in a 'dishonorible' manner had their pride hurt by having it robbed of them, thus, they didn't respect Dark Wing, were Empira at least proved his strength to them.

Ask Pony Discord

Star Squad HQ:

Dr. Robertson was shocked to hear that his pokemon were capable of escaping the Dark Wing Scanner.

"I... Well..." He was taken aback by this news. "I simply don't know, in fact, I almost find it hard to believe. The programming of the original Master Scanner is based on the same program of the Master Ball, when Pokeballs were still in use. To tell you the truth, Jarret, I was only involved in the creation of the scanner itself. The Master Scanner is a modification to my invention that was actually developed by a completely different team." His face grew stern. "...And if you want to know why I wasn't involved in it... Well, I simply chose not to be. I can't support something that has a chance of tainting the art of Pokemon Training. I can safely say that the flaw with the PokeScanner is that it makes things almost too easy in a sort of way. Back in my day, catching pokemon with the ball was not considered a mere chore, but a test. If that wild pokemon broke out and wrecked your ball, you deserved it! It was a signal that what you've done is not good enough! You need to put in your extra all into this kind of sport, and you--" He then realized that he was going off the topic, and withdrew any words he was about to say. "Well, anyway, sorry about that. I don't know why your pokemon was able to break out of that Scanner, but it's something I can research. I'll try to contact Silph Company about this, thank you, Jarret."

Blog Entries

Dark Wing HQ, Talking to Burglor
    "I could do that Boss. I could probably have it done within 3 days, oh and my modification is a success. My SnagRay is ready to go into production with the PokéScanner. I can bring you the Prototype now if you wish." Flame says over his Scanner.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast