Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up - Page 5

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Default Re: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

((OOC: sure))

Dark Wing Headquarters:

Burglor was greatly interested in Empira's proposal. "Oh! That's another good proposition, then a change of plans it will be. I'll send you out to capture the evee, and Devon and that blasted wrentch can go after the preserve." Just then, he noticed L'wren entering the room. He gave her a glare.

"Before you go, Empira, would you care to explain the mission to our less responsible associate?" he asked, referring to L'wren. Burglor's Honchkrow leered at L'wren and growled. It didn't like tardiness as much as his master doesn't.

-----------------------------

Star Squad Headquarters:

Dr. Robertson finally took a moment think about this. "Alright, Jarret. I'll see what I can assign a few others to a different task." With that, he walked to the Jet Raptor hanger and tried to call out to the officers. "Hey! There's something I need to mention, can you guys come here for a sec!?"

"You're going to Celedon to meet up with Drake for an attack on Fuchsia City's new Pokemon Perserve." said Empira. "Me and my troops are going to Cinibar to capture a Shiny Eevee." he said. Empira leaned in to his 'lord'. "My Lord, if you want to ensure she doesn't end up costing Drake the mission, there is always the Ribbon Cup being transported, I think that's something L'wren's...preferences would make her more dedicated in completing." he whispered. L'wern was the daughter of a contest loving Gym Leader, she loved money, the Ribbon Cup was golden with lots of really expensive gems on it, it wasn't hard to see why L'wern would be dedicated to stealing such an object.

-----------------------

Jarret nodded and returned to servalence. He put special hidden cameras at specific locations around the area, which would feed to Dr. Robertson.

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

OOC: Sorry about not posting for a little while

Devon just sat there as everyone was arguing, this had happened before and after a few minuted everyone would calm down and they would get the mission. Dr. Rob explained the mission and showed a map. He followed the group to the hanger. "Sir, may I attatch a Aqua Raptor as well, there is a small channel that goes around the preserve and it would be a good way in for them" Devon suggested.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

By then, much of Lily's pit crew has attatched the first Land Raptor to the wing by means of a metal frame with powerful magnets keeping the vehicle in place when on. They went for Land Raptor frame #2.

Star Squad Headquaters:

Dr. Robertson turned to Devon. "That's a great idea!" he replied. "It would be perfect for countering a possible attack by sea. Just then, Twist came running back towards Robertson.

"Hey Unc, what do you need us for now?" she asked in response to his earlier call. "Hello Twist, for a start, you can put away that extra Land Raptor, we'll be taking a sea raptor along as well."

Twist gave a confused look. "Really? What for?"

"Well," repied Robertson. "Devon over here just brought up a good point, that the Dark Wing might launch an attack by crossing the sea instead of solely on land or in the air, so why not bring it just in case?" Suddenly, it occurred to him that there would be another reason to take it. "Oh yes! Now I just remembered! The reason why I'm gathering all of you right now is to discuss a secondary mission. There is a shiny Eevee being transported to Cinnabar Island for research purposes, and I need two people to use the Sea Raptor to make sure it arrives safely."

Twist was a little puzzled. "Would the Dark Wing really multi-task like that?" she asked. "Don't know, but better safe than sorry." the doctor replied. Twist nodded her head in agreement. "Hey, Uncle, I think I'll stay for the mission in Fuchsia. I'm not that good with the sea." She could actually tolerate any terrain, especially since she's traveled around the nation before. She really just wanted to see Jarret and oogle over him, but Dr. Robertson bought into it.

"Okay, you can stay there, Twist." he replied. He then turned back to Devon. "What about you? Devon? Would you be willing to go to Cinnibar?"

---------------------------------------------

The Dark Wing HQ:

"Well... Today's a good day, isn't it?" Burglor replied to Empira pensively. "However, I'd like her to focus on the invasion of the Pokemon Reserve, after all..." He gave L'wren a spiteful look. "... I'd prefer if she was monitored by someone I can actually trust!" It was a known fact that Burglor didn't tolerate imperfection, especially when it deals with members who, in his view, are greedy slackers.

After calming down, he leaned back in his chair and relaxed. "So now, my words are final. Drake and L'wren are to lead an attack on the Pokemon Preserve in Fuchsia to steal all of the pokemon, while Empira and his squadron lead a kidnapping of the shiny Eevee. Gather all of your team members and report to the Crow Ship decks immediately. You are all dismissed."
    Last edited by Youngster_Joey; 18th June 2010 at 04:03 PM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

OOC: TYPO ALERT!!!!!! In your Dark Wing HQ post you said

Devon and L'wren are to lead an attack on the Pokemon Preserve in Fuchsia to steal all of the pokemon
    you should have said Drake instead of Devon.

Star Squad Hanger
    "Yeah, that sounds good. Me, Walrein, and Polytoad will get the job done and protect the Eevee" Devon said confidently.

Another OOC: Whos going to succeed and whos going to fail?

((OOC: Whoops, thanks for catching that. Edited. As far as who will succeed or fail, I'll let you guys decide on that for yourselves during the time the two teams conflict. That is, if it doesn't turn into a complete god-modding fest. I expect you guys play in a way which you don't succeed all of the time.))

Blog Entries

Gold started to help attach the second Aqua Raptor, pushing metal rails into place to secure it.
    "Go, Spirit!" Gold yelled, and his Gallade instantly appeared.

"Use Strength and push the Aqua Raptor across the rails!"

Gallade slammed himself into the Aqua Raptor, and it slowly rolled across the hangar onto the jet and clicked into place.

"There we go," Gold said, securing it down to the jet.

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I went to the pool for four hours and then I couldn't get on the website.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

Crow Ship Main Deck.

Flame walked up not knowing what was going on he sat down casually and looked around.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

OOC: We decided to put on a Jet Ski type device instead of the Land Raptor. Just replace "Land" with "Aqua".

Devon walked up to the plane and went inside, he sat down in his usual seat and held on to the handle that would secure him during the flight. He returned Happiny into the Pokescanner though she wasn't very happy about it. He then waited for the rest of his teammates to climb aboard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    OOC: We decided to put on a Jet Ski type device instead of the Land Raptor. Just replace "Land" with "Aqua".
    OOC: Thanks. Didn't catch onto that, edited.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Star Squad Hanger

"I'm happy to do whatever mission you ask of me Sir." Violet stated to the Doctor while securing the vehichle to the plane's wing. After that was completed she tapped a few buttons on her scanner releasing Doc. The sableye climbed onto her shoulder grinning with all his pointed teeth showing. "You ready to go Doc?" she asked the creature with a smile.

"Eyyyyyeee!" he replied enthusiatically motioning a thumbs up towards her.

"Thats good to know. Here." She opened her hand to reveal a small stone which Doc instantly gobbled up. After that she patted him on the head and boarded the Jet Raptor.
    Last edited by +HelpingHand-; 18th June 2010 at 08:23 PM.

Twist boarded the Jet Raptor with a sense of eagerness. She was ready for an exciting mission and also couldn't wait to see Jarret Wake, the man of her dreams, in Fuchsia City. She decided to sit near Violet, as she was also particularly interested in her. She always loves stirring up conversations with people who work in a particular profession, and she wanted to learn more about her.

Blog Entries

Gold returned Spirit and boarded the Jet Raptor, sitting down in a random seat and sending out his Eevee, who immedately jumped up on Gold's sholder.

"Eevee Eve!" he cried enthusiastically.
    "Calm down, buddy," Gold said, stroking his little fox. "We'll be in the action soon. In the meantime... Go, Starra!"

In a flash of light, Gold's staraptor appeared.
    "Starrrraptor!" she chirped, stretching her wings. Gold attached a collar to Starra's neck, pressing a button on it and making a red light flash.

"There we go," he said. "Never hurts to be cautious, just in case."
    Gold lowered his voice to a whisper.
    "When we take off, Spirit will Teleport you outside of the jet, then i'll be able to see through that video camera."

Empira looked at his boss and bowed. "Yes sir." he said. "But sir, I do have to report our Safari Pokemon need something to help them relieve their pent up stress." he said. "They're not as rare and vulible if the stress makes them sick, particularally Electric Types, who are getting a build up of electricity, which can be life threatening." he said. "We need to let them have controlled battles to relieve their extra energy. In normal Pokemon battles, Pokemon aren't harmed, and better yet, do it right, and we can charge money for criminals to watch." he said. "Please consider it my lord." he said, bowing and leaving with his special forces and getting to the Crow Ship and getting in his personal one. "Alright, let's take off."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast