Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

"Uh-huh! The UN will pay me! And why would I want to kill your Staraptor? I won't even eat meat, ya think I'd kill an animal directly?" Eliot says. "Spiders don't count, they're not smart enough.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries

"I'd like to note that your death ray didn't kill the spider," Gold said. "A shoe did. And the UN is still part of the world."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Blog Entries

"Yes, but I intended to do so. In an ideal world, crime is not based on results, but intent, for, if a being attempts a crime, yet fails, is he any stronger of character than the man who succeeds? Evil can be incompetent too." Eliot says.

Blog Entries

"And apparently so can Star Squad Officers," Gold mumbled under his breath, making sure that Eliot didn't hear him.

"Anyways," Gold said. "We're not here to talk about death rays and black widows."
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

OOC: Um guys...shouldn't we wait for the GM?

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Eh, not really that much going on, save for minor character development and a little exposition on the nature of the PCs.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

((But in any case, lets.))

Blog Entries

OOC: Man, I missed a TON! Ok, lemme get caught up here...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackthorn City Gym, Johto

After Paige had finished playing with her Pokescanner, she put it away, and lay down on the bleachers for a nap. "Ahh.... just what I need..." she said, as she slowly drifted into sleep. Suddenly, her PokeScanner began ringing, and Paige, being asleep, ignored it for a while, and slept some more. After about 20 minutes of non-stop ringing, Paige finally woke up, annoyed that her nap was short lived. "I wonder what's up." She looked at her PokeScanner and saw that the message was from Prof. Robertson. "I hope it's a mission!" She read the message quickly. "Oh no! This was sent 20 minutes ago! I'm late!" Paige ran out of her gym, put the closed sign on the front door, and took out her PokeScanner. "Ok, Ozone, c'mon out!" Paige Salamence appeared in front of her.

"Ok, Ozone! I need you to fly me to the Star Squad HQ as FAST as you can!" Paige got on Ozone's back, and held on tight. "GO!" Ozone flapped his wings a couple of times, and launched himself into the air, flying at top speed. "Sala!" Ozone happily screeched.

Once they arrived Paige quickly got off. "Great job!" She withdrew Ozone, and headed into HQ quickly, looking for the meeting room. She bolted through the door. "So sorry I'm late, Mr. Robertson!" She said, panting. "You see, I kinda got bored at my gym since there were no challengers, so I took a little nap and didn't get your message right away. I'm sorry..." She explained, disapointed with herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Wing HQ

"Yes! This is perfect!" Drake cheered. "Finally, a mission worth going on!" Drake got up from his seat. "I shall go and gather some grunts, then I'll be on my way to Celadon." Drake said, leaving the room to find grunts.

OOC: So, where do we assign Grunts, YJ?
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

((OOC: I was kind of waiting for Johto Trainer to post, but then again she's only on at certain points of the day.
    EDIT: Whoops, got ninja'd by you, Johto. xD I'll edit this post. As for picking up grunts, there is a separate meeting hall where all grunts should arrange themselves, you need to call for the grunts through an intercom for them to assemble, then on the podeum, run by a list of names as to who is selected for the mission. Since no one has really singed up to be a grunt, you can make them up.))

Dr. Robertson caught the muffin that was initially shot out of Eliot's strange machine.

"Hoho! This is perfect to go with my orange juice." said Dr. Robertson, stuffing the muffin in his mouth. His lightened mood, however, instantly turned into anger. "But seriously, cut it out, both you! We're meeting here for an important discussion, not to act like prepubescent idiots!" Swallowing a bit of the muffin, he finally brought up an image displaying a map of Kanto on a giant computer screen.

"Anyway, it's time we got this started," He noticed Paige finally entering the room. "Ah, Paige! You are just in time, take a seat." He took a moment to clear his throat. "Okay, as you can see, I brought up a map here of the Kanto region. This is where your mission will take place. In case you all didn't know, Fuchsia City is having it's grand opening of the new Pokemon Preserve starting twelve-o-clock today. The main attraction of this particular place is that it exhibits rare and endangered pokemon from across the world. I was talking with Mr. Jarret Wake earlier today, and both of us think that the Dark Wing will most likely try to target the preserve. I've already contacted the warden of the preserve, so he already expects us to go to Fuchsia and keep a lookout on the area to prevent the Dark Wing from entering. That is everyone's assignment."

Dr. Robertson then turned to Lily. "Lily, before launching the Jet Raptor, you should attach the Land Raptor vehicles to the wings. I want 2 of you to patrol with it around the park to check for anything suspicious. Remember, Burglor's almost a genius, and he'll attack in ways that may not be obvious to everyone." Robertson rose out of his seat. "Jarret Wake should already be there at this point. We're going to arrive there early insure the safety of the pokemon being kept there. So report to the Jet Raptor immediately, you are all dismissed." He sat back down and took another bite of his muffin.
    Last edited by Youngster_Joey; 18th June 2010 at 01:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"Yes, sir!" Lily exclaimed, going to the Jet Raptor. This is where the fun begins.

As she arrives at the hangers, she grabbed the mike. "Alright, guys, get ready for deployment! Attatch a Land Raptor to the wings each!" Lily said, putting down the mike and taking out a rivet gun and joined her pit crew.

Spiders, muffins, and laser beams were flying across the room. All Violet was able to do was watch nervously and hope not to get hit. She closed her eyes hoping everything might calm down but she could still hear the loud scene that was playing out in front of her. Finally a voice of reason stepped in:

“seriously, cut it out, both of you! We're meeting here for an important discussion, not to act like prepubescent idiots!" Violet sighed with relief and slumped down into her chair. Once everyone had quieted down Dr. Robertson pulled up a holographic map of Kanto, sparking her interest. He went on to brief them about their mission to protect the Pokemon Preserve at all costs.

“Really? The preserve?” Violet mumbeled to herself. “Looks like I’ll get my research done after all. This is definitely a more interesting way of getting there however.” She smiled to herself and continued to listen to the briefing. Once Dr. Robertson was done she stood up and grabbed her bag.

“Yes sir, on our way.” Violet replied hoping things would now take a more serious tone. “We need to worry about Dark Wing, not spider death rays…” and with that passing thought they exited the room and headed for the famous Jet Raptor.

Once in the room she heard their pilot, Lilly, give instructions to attach the Land Raptors to the jet. Violet obliged this request and walked over to the far most Land Raptor to get started.

Blog Entries

"I should build a death ray!" Eliot says. A robot made of a refrigerator on it's back attached to a skateboard with cushions inside enters. "But now...The power of crepes and nap time compels me!" He then lays down in the refrigerator and falls asleep, as the machine carries him to his lab.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 18th June 2010 at 02:20 PM.

Twist rose from her chair and gave Dr. Robertson a salute. "Yes sir!" she walked towards the hanger where the Jet Raptor was being kept. Noticing Violet handling the first one, Twist ran over to the other Land Raptor and rolled it towards the other wing of the Jet Raptor, getting ready to attach it.

Blog Entries

L'wren made her way to the boss's office, a full half hour later than call time. She hadn't overslept and missed the announcement, of course not! She had been wide awake since 7am shopping online and had purposely decided to turn up late to the meeting. Why? Because the boss had refused to give her a higher position. Worse, he had also refused to give her a raise.

'You're not as good as the others, L'wren. You are more commited to money than your job' L'wren had remembered the boss declaring. She might not be as good as the other two admins, and it was true that she loved money a tiny bit more than she loved the Dark Wing, but at the end of the day, she was still crucial to the boss. She was the key to all their locked doors.

Suddenly, L'wren found herself in front of the boss's office. Without another thought, she threw the door open and strutted in.

'Miss me?' L'wren purred as she smirked at the boss.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Jarret reached the Perserve and, with permission, covered his normal outfit with that of a normal security guard. That way no one would reconize him and he could take any Dark Wing members off guard. "Dr., I also have a feeling that perhaps someone should be asighed to the other two areas of suspecsion, Dark Wing has three Admins after all."

----------------------

"Sir, if I may, this shiny Eevee is another rare find, its being transported to Cinibar Island." said Empira. "IT's not much for the collection, we've already got all the Eeveelutions in Shiny form, but a massive ransom on the otherhand." he said. "Its got millions of dollars in research put into it, if we get our hands on it, there's no telling how much of a ransom we'll get for it." he said, pressing a button on his arm, doing the calculations. "I estimate we could get away with a ransom of 12,000,000 at the least, upwards of 50,000,000, a research animal that's being used for both Eevee's DNA code and the mutation causing Shiny Pokemon is extremely valuable." he said. "I request permission to go retrieve it while letting my fellow admins deal with the Fuchsia City attack."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast