Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

"Well, this sure is crazy," Gold said, staring at the washing machine on rollerblades in the corner and the death ray sitting near a Vulpix . "What happened in here, exactly?"
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Fuchsia Town

Jarret arrived at Fuchsia while the others went to the base. He overheard the commotion over his scanner. "Eliot!" he yelled over the main screen. "How many times are you going to cause property damage today!" he yelled. "Why do you even need a death ray?!" he asked. "You never leave the lab!" he explained. "Anyway, I've reached Fuchsia Robertson-sama." he reported. He looked over the camera to Twist. "Hello, Twist-san, I hope you are doing well." he said, he understood how she felt, losing something important to her, in his case, his first family, in her case, her beloved Pokemon. He'd even promised her that he'd do his best to find and get them back from Dark Wing for her. "Anyway, are we ready to proceed?"

------------------------------

Empira nodded. "My lord, I have some reports." he said. "The Pokemon in the Safari are getting restless again." he said. "Our scientists report that we should make it a priority to find a way for them to relieve pent up stress or they may snap and start an all-out brawl to do so, or worse, some of them such as Metagross and Magnazone may be seriously hurt by their pent up energy." he said. "They have two solutions to this, ether make another Safari area and transfer half the Pokemon there so the there's less terrortoral stress in the main one, or the cheaper solution, allow them to have monitared Pokemon battles with one another in a secure area to work it off." he said, for obvious reasons, Pokemon fighting unmonitared in a high tech, flying base wasn't a good idea. "Normal battling does not cause any lasting harm to Pokemon, and as a benefet, we can charge criminals money to watch them." he said. "Would this be a fitting solution to this problem?"

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

"I strode in here like I'm the coolest woman in the base, and placed my feet on the desk. Eliot scold me with corporate property respect, then he blasted several holes into the ground with this 'death ray' when a spider went by him. He missed. He then shot a robot through the chest, then, fed up that he might use it again and might kill someone unintentially with it, I decided to take it via Rao, my Vulpix." She told Gold in a flat voice and brushing Rao's back with her free hand as she still aimed at Eliot.

Blog Entries

Flame walked back into his lab with another test subject. He fired the SnagRay and it perfectly the PokéScanner. The data flew from the grunt to Flame. "Success!" Flame shouts. "I must go and see the boss immediately." Flame says walking out and towards his office.

Blog Entries

"If I kill anybody, I always do it on purpose." Eliot says, looking oh-so-intimidating wrapped in his Winnie the Pooh blanket. He then kicks the robot, which rolls away unhappily, playing violin music from it's speakers, as Eliot winces from the pain of kicking said mournful machine with his unshod foot. One could almost feel sorry for his robots, which border on sentience. Almost, due to occasional homocidal tendencies when not regularly oppressed. "And I just built a tank, and I'm trying to figure out how to remotely generate black holes small enough to eat things without breaking the universe. I'm talking Richard P. Feynman stuff. Want me to explain?" Eliot asks, nursing his foot. "I have charts. I made them myself, and I'm quite proud of them."
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 18th June 2010 at 09:33 AM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

http://everythingsmagic.boards.net

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"No." Lily said, giving the blaster back. Only problem was, the trigger was twisted off, so it was unusable unless one wouldn't mind the piece of metal going into the trigger finger.

Blog Entries

"Ah, I see," Gold said. Things got weirder and weirder every day in the Star Squad, but today was probably the most strange. Gold clicked a few buttons on his PokeScanner, and in a flash of light Gold's Eevee jumped onto his shoulder.

"Good boy, Eve," Gold said, stroking his young Pokemon. "Use Take down on that death ray."
    Eve ran over, surrounded in an aura of orange energy, and slammed into the death ray, breaking it apart.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-

Blog Entries

"NOBODY ASKED YOU!" Eliot lashes out. "Can we hurry this up? I haven't slept in three days, and I was planning on taking a nap after eating for the first time in two." He says, examining the shards of his death ray, which he throws at the departing Muffintron, denting it. Calming down with his show of aggression towards his creation, he continues. "Fine, break it. I can build more." He says to Lily. "That one was only made to kill spiders."

Blog Entries

Gold shuddered, imagining how strong one of his "Death Rays" would have to be to kill a human, if one that strong was only for spiders.

"So... Why did you build a DEATH RAY to kill a few spiders?"

Blog Entries

"Like I said: No such thing as overkill. Never enough dakka." Eliot says, doodling in a small notepad. "That, and if you're using a heat based weapon, it's best to finish the job. Burning spiders can still run around, and are thus much scarier than their non-enflamed kin."

Blog Entries

"You can also use a shoe, idiot." Lily said, removing her shoe to show the crushed spider underneath. A black widow. Eliot's fear here is understandable.

Jarret face palmed. "A death ray for a spider?" he asked. "Seriously, you waste our resources on such a thing?" he asked, annoyed. "Reguardless, we need to continue with the meeting!" he said. "So everyone SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE PROFESSOR ALREADY!!!" he yelled, so loud it shook the room the room, even though he was in another city talking over scanner.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

"Ah, I see," Gold said. "Deadly spiders do seem to create fear in people, and apparently it makes SOME people so scared they have to make a death ray that fails miserably and falls apart easily just to try and kill a spider that NORMALLY never bites people."

Blog Entries

"Yes, but then you have to get close to it." Eliot says. "And what if you have a hole in your shoe? What if you miss? I'm not so much worried about them biting me, more worried about them climbing on me. It's not called an 'irrational fear' for nothing. Besides, I'm working my way up. One day, I'll be able to hook it up to a satellite, hold the world hostage...For one million dollars! That, and cook anybody who does bad stuff. Today spiders, tomorrow evildoers! Heck, once it's out of earth's atmosphere, it might be viable to get energy from the sun, unfiltered through earth's ozone layer, and wire it back to earth somehow, in a form unhindered by the gasses that stop us from being cooked by solar radiation."

Blog Entries

"Uh, you can't exactly hole the world hostage," Gold said. "Because then there'd be no one to pay you for the release of the hostages. And anyways, your death ray would never be able to hit my Staraptor, Starra."

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast