Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up - Page 2

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Default Re: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Goldenrod City, Johto

Violet entered the station still slightly red from the incident at the restaurant. “I know you like minerals and all, but really? A fork?” she said addressing the troll like creature on her shoulder. Doc just smiled and replied with a mixture of laughter and poke-speech. She slapped her forehead and rolled her eyes at her companion. The station was crowded and she seemed to be running into people quite frequently. When she made it to the schedule board it appeared as if the next available shuttle to Kanto was not until noon. “I guess we’ll have to wait…” she whispered quietly to herself as she found a bench to sit on. Not long after sitting down, her poke-scanner rang.

“Attention all Star Squad Officers. Please meet at the base within an hour from now. I have an urgent assignment that needs to be discussed in the meeting room.

Also, Twisty-wisty? Can you please pick up some orange juice for me at the grocery store? Pretty-please? I just found out I didn't have any after eating breakfast. Please arrive with it at the meeting. I love you Twisty-wisty!”

“Poor Twist…At least I’m not the only one getting embarrassed this morning.”
    She thought giggling under her breath. “Looks like the preserve is going to have to wait, sorry Professor.”

With that she got up and exited the train station quickly. “At least I’m in Johto, I’ll just head up to Olivine and catch a boat to Headquarters.” Looking around the streets of Goldenrod she flagged down an Officer Jenny.

“Yes ma’am, how may I be of service?” questioned the blue haired official. Violet flashed her Star Squad Badge (OoC: Do they have those? If not I’ll edit the post.) and then proceeded to answer.

“Can you give me a ride to Olivine? I need to catch the next boat to Dream Island.” After receiving a confirmation, Violet returned Doc to the scanner, put a helmet on, and hopped onto the back of Jenny’s cycle. In a about an hour or so she made it to Ununbium City and headed straight fot the meeting room of Star Squad Headquaters.

OOC: Yes, your post is fine.

Somewhere among the streets of Ununbium City:

Twist left the grocery store with a gallon of orange juice for Dr. Robertson. She then checked to see if no one was around and went into an ally way with a dead end made entirely of bricks... Or so it seems. Twist dug her hands into a crevace in one of the bricks and opened it, revealing that it was actually a lid to cover a scanning device. She pulled her jacket to reveal her badge and directed it towards the scanner. The brick wall slide open to reveal a device made to teleport her directly to the base. As she went through it, the door closed and became that uninteresting brick wall again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Star Squad Headquarters, Meeting Room:

Twist finally arrived to the meeting room, grasping the orange juice in her hands. She tried not to look at her co-workers in the meeting room in fear of getting teased, and handed Dr. Robertson the gallon of orange juice.

"Thank you, deary!" Robertson replied to her playfully. Twist wasn't humored. "You 'outta pay me extra to do your crappy side-jobs!" she snapped, folding her arms and walking briskly towards her usual spot in the meeting room. Dr. Robertson snickered as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

He heard his scanner ring, and answered the call, seeing as it was Jarret Wake again. He listened carefully to him and nodded in agreement. "Yes, that Empira is an interesting character, but we should still be on guard. The pokemon in the reserve were originally captured from the wild, and are being kept there to make sure that they breed in good conditions and are protected from poachers. Most of the pokemon there are rare because they were hunted frequently, such as Lapras and Farfetch'd. I'm glad you are headed towards the Pokemon Reserve, we'll meet you there once we get this issue situated with the rest of the officers."

Dr. Robertson then turned to his team. "Ah, great, I'm glad most of us are here. I was on the phone with Mr. Wake just now, and this is going to pertain to your next assignment," he announced. "I think we are missing a person at the moment, so lets sit tight."

Twist eyes sparkled as she heard about Jarret Wake, but also nudged back in a bit of nervousness. She was fond of Jarret's "coolness" and had a slight crush on him.

-------------------------------------------

The Dark Wing Headquaters, Burglor's Office:

"Ah, welcome, you two." Burglor greeted the two admins that arrived. "I'm at least happy you two are punctual, unlike another admin I know!" He was referring to L'wren, who still hasn't arrived after about 30 minutes have passed.

"Anyway, you've all gathered here to receive your next assignment. Thanks to my trustworthy spy..." He looked towards his Honchkrow with a grin. "... I have just received information about the grand opening of a new Pokemon Park located in the Kanto region. It is known as the Wild Pokemon Reserve, and it's not only a safari tour where people get to see pokemon, but it's also meant to preserve rare and exotic species in particular!" He gave a wide, menacing grin. "Now I don't think I have to tell what I want you guys to do at this point! They are going to open the new preserve at 12:00 today. I want you guys to arrive earlier than that. However, we all know how tight the security may be and the probable addition of our enemies, the Star Squad..." Burglor flicked a switch under his desk to reveal a large projection of a map of Kanto to the admins. "As you can see, Fuchsia City is located closest to the sea. There is a small gulf between it and Celadon City. The way we are going to launch this attack is by crossing that gulf, launching an attack from behind instead of at the front. In short, everyone here needs to head to Celedon City and navigate through the forested area that surrounds it. I have already arranged for spies to meet you near the water's edge, who have access to submarines that will help you cross the body of water between Celadon and Fuchsia undetected. Enroll about 12 grunts on to assist you on the mission. Empira, your team is also fine. Bring back some of the rarest pokemon you can find! You two are dismissed." After giving his command, Burglor sat back into a relaxed position on his chair. "... And be sure to tell that annoying harlot about the mission when she decides to get here!" he asked, angry that L'wren still hasn't shown up.

OOC: If any of you are confused, here is a map of Kanto from the games, with Fuchsia flashing: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:FuchsiaKantoTownMap.gif

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Lily kicked the door open into the Meeting Room, wearing black aviator sunglasses while singing "King of the Road" by Dean Martin with Kevin Spacey as she walked in. She pulled up a chair and sat down, legs up on the table. "'Sup? Sorry I'm late." She said, popping her back.

Blog Entries

"Must you damage our fine organization's property?" Eliot says with a sigh, referring to her door kicking, as a robot made from a water heater brings him his crepes, and his tank explodes outside, creating a crater in the parking lot. "I mean, this stuff costs good money" He says, sitting cross legged on the chair. "not to mention it shows quite a bit of disrespect for the Squad." He then notices a spider on the floor. "Gah!" He says, his arachnaphobia kicking in. He takes out a death ray and shoots it, severely burning the floor in the process. The spider scuttles off unharmed, and he examines his gun. He notices the robot with the crepes, and, not wanting to be rude and eat them when nobody else has any food, shoots it in the body. Getting the point, and a hole through it's midsection, the automaton returns to his lab. Eliot calmly returns the pistol to his pocket, making a mental note to test it more thoroughly later.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"And you're such a perfect example of corporate property respect." Lily sarcastically remarked, loweing her aviators glasses and gave a look that said, "Excuse-me?"
    Last edited by Kamen_Fanatic; 18th June 2010 at 12:07 AM.

Blog Entries

"How do you mean? That robot was mine. I didn't even steal any of the parts. They all came from the dumpster." He says indignantly, matching her "Excuse me" look with a "Holier than thou" expression.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 18th June 2010 at 12:08 AM.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!

Twist jolted at the spectacle that was just made by Eliot.

"Jeez, dude!" she called out to him. "Why the hell are you firing that thing here for? You could have hurt someone!" After a moment, she looked at both Eliot and Lily. "Aren't we supposed to be professionals? Quit lookin' like idiots!"

Blog Entries

"Sorry, ma'am." Lily mumbled, putting her legs down and sitting up straight in her chair. And pored water onto the blast marks Eliot made before finding the spider and A-Town stomped on it. "That was simple and didn't need all that extreme force." Lily said, shaking her head at the arachnophobic.

Blog Entries

"No such thing as extreme force." Eliot quips. "Never enough force. What do you think the tank's for?" He's referring to the smoldering wreckage outside. "I'm a proffessional. I'm getting paid." Actually, about 99% his salary (Very large, due to him more or less living in the labs) is at this point automatically used to cover all the damage he causes, to the Star Squad and everything else. The only reason he remains blissfully unaware is he only uses his company credit card for purchases of any kind.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 18th June 2010 at 01:56 AM.

Blog Entries

"In our home base, such force must be restrained, otherwise you'd blow us sky-high." Lily said, as she liked living.

Blog Entries

"That's...Probabally the smartest thing you've ever said." He says, beginning to jot plans for it down on a napkin. "Ohh...But then I couldn't get waffles from that one diner anymore...And I'd have to leave the tank behind..." The tank now in several burning chunks, being put out by the brave men and women of the Ununbium City Fire Department. Eliot, in his typical blissfully unaware state, begins to play with his death ray, throwing it up with one end, and catching it with the other. He then shoots the napkin, reducing it to ash in a blue flare.

Blog Entries

"Rao, fetch that weapon!" Lily yelled, throwing out her Vulpix, who grabbed Eliot's ray gun and tossed it to Lily, who quickly grabbed it and aimed it at Eliot.

Blog Entries

"You...You..." He says, paralyzed. He then regains his composure. "Muffintron, we have a problem here." He says to his pokescanner. Seconds later, a clothes dryer on about 20 motorized rollerskates enters. Eliot does a back flip onto it. "To battle!" He says, standing and pointing dramatically as he opens it...To reveal a blueberry muffin, which a spring-loaded panel inside the machine shoots out, missing Lily completely. "Curses!" Eliot says, taking a blanket from the machine and wrapping himself in it. "Lily, will you do me a favor and shoot Muffintron for it's failure here today?" Eliot says, getting off the machine, which has dejectedly started a 30-minute dry.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 18th June 2010 at 06:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Gold wandered into the meeting room, his Eevee perched happily on his shoulder. He opened the door.

"Sorry i'm late, eveybody," he said, returning Eve to the PokeScanner and sitting down. "I had a bit of trouble with my, erm, other job."

In truth Gold had just been tracking down a robbery in Goldenrod city, arrested the theif, and flown here on his Staraptor.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

Violet stared wide-eyed at the commotion going on in the meeting room. "Goodness, How are we ever going to beat Dark Wing like this? And why is Dr. Robertson not doing anything about it?" she nevously scratched the back of her head as rays from Eliots laser gun lit up the room. "Hehe...um guys..." She ducked as a laser beam shot right past her head. "What is going on? Why can't he just get along with her, and she could be a little less abrasive...but he could always be a little more careful...but she is egging him on...however he's doing the same...geez..." she continued rambling nevously to herself until the door slid open.

Just then Gold walked into the room apologizing for his tardiness. "No worries Gold, I completly understand. My job's quite demanding as well."

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast