Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up - Page 12

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

Default Re: Pokemon Star Squad: Start Up

The Registeel Troopers all sent out Mawile in preparation for the battle.

Underwater, Empira recieved word the main threat was delt with. He punched threw the ship's hull into the inside of it, coming in with the water as the room was sealing to prevent the ship from sinking. He held the watertight door open so his Regice Troopers could enter, then entered after and let it shut. He went through the coordors, having his troopers freeze whatever opposition he came across. He finally reached the room with the Eevee, knocking out the scientists. He looked to the Shiny Eevee. "Queen, come on out!" he said, sending out Queen. "You have a chance to defend your freedom, fight my Pokemon, you beat her, I leave, she beats you, I take you."

OOC: Someone be the Eevee?

Ask Pony Discord

OOC: I'll be the Eevee, since you are giving it a chance to fight.

The Shiny Eevee stared at Empira and his pokemon, a little bit nervous about fighting. Regardless, the Eevee leaped forward and let out a growl. It then tried to attack Queen with a tackle attack.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Devon sent out Porygon and Ditto so it would be an even 4 v 4. "Porygon use Tri-Attack, Ditto become a Mawile and use Zap Cannon, Walrein use Sheer Cold, Polytoad use Hydro Pump."

OOC: Can I win and get down to the Eevee room and fight Empira then we can plan it from there?

"Slash!" ordered Empira.

Queen slashed the Eevee with her claws, sending him crashing to the floor hard.

"Power Gem!" ordered Empira.

Queen fired a red energy ray from her head gem.

The Troopers took some knock outs. They countered by having all their Mawile use Flash Cannon.

OOC: Maybe, ether that or you arrive just in time to see Empira get away with it. You did capture a few of his troopers (he has plenty more).

Ask Pony Discord

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

OOC: Yup, thats good then Devon could take his anger out on the troops through interigation.

2 of the Mawiles were knocked out and he then used the same combo again only the attacks focused on the 2 Mawiles and the grunts whos pokemon who had been kncoked out.

The grunts returned their Pokemon but where frozen. The others fired on his Pokemon with Flash Cannon.

Ask Pony Discord

The Eevee wasn't strong enough to bear most of the attacks sent by Empira's Vespiqueen. Slowly getting up, the Eevee responded by using Bite on the Vespiqueen. It was giving its all at this point.

Queen cringed slightly as the Eevee bit down on her arm.

"Toxic!" ordered Empira, respecting the Eevee's fighting spirit.

Queen formed a ball of purple sludge in her mouth and spat it right in Eevee's face, engulfing him in a purple poisonous cloud.

Ask Pony Discord

The Shiny Eevee soon found itself surrounded by a cloud of toxic gas. Upon inhaling, it became badly poisoned, and now it barely had the energy to stand up. It made its final effort by trying to tackle Queen again, but this time it was so weak that the attack felt like a light bump. The poison overcame it, and the Eevee finally fell to the ground, unable to fight back.

"You fought well." said Empira, using an antidote on it out of curtasy. He then used his Scanner via a beam from the wrist (as its in his suit) to capture the Eevee. "Don't worry, you'll be returned once your owners pay the money. And I will take care of your needs personally." he said, returning Queen as well. He'd made sure the ransom he'd put in the system for this Shiny Eevee's return was reasonible both to Dark Wing for profit and the scientists ability to pay, showing his honor. He turned and headed back to the hole he'd punched in the hull.

Ask Pony Discord

Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, I've been a little busy. I'll try to catch up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuchsia City

"Finally!" Paige exclaimed, walking off of the Jet Raptor. "And I totally agree with you, Twist! I can't wait to kick some Dark Wing butt!" Paige shouted with excitement.

OOC: Umm... I'm kinda lost xD Where are the Regirock, Ice, and Steel teams exactly?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crow Ship

"Please, stop complaining!" Drake commanded his underling partner for this mission. "We've just arrived at Celadon and we're landing right now." He informed L'wren. As the ship landed, Drake was getting excited. He couldn't wait to get his hands on rare pokemon. "Ok, everyone off the ship! Act naturally everyone. We don't want anyone getting suspicious!" Drake announced, getting off the ship. "Now, we have to travel through the woods until we reach the waters edge. Understood?"

All of the grunts nodded, and the group of Dark Wing members started navigating through the woods.

OOC: YJ, you'll play the spies that meet us at the waters edge, right?
    3DS FC: 0387 9244 2121

Blog Entries

"Porygon!" Eliot says, his eyes lighting up. "We get a Porygon to take it through their Pokescanners!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OOC: Can someone please catch me up on the last two pages? Thanks.
    -Gray [n.] Any achromatic color; any color with zero chroma, intermediate between white and black.-
    Assassins' Creed: Reborn, my newest RP

((OOC: That pertains to Godzillawolf's character. He has a team of grunts that are themed as the legendary golems. It's all happening in a different location from the rest of the Star Squad, so don't worry about it. And yeah, I'll be playing as the spy npcs.))

Fuchsia City, outside of the Jet Raptor:

Twist giggled. "That's awesome! Let's go find the warden." Much to her surprise, the warden of the Pokemon Preserve was already there to great the Star Squad.

"Star Squad, it's great to see you here!" the Warden greeted the team of officers. "It'll be two hours before the new Pokemon Preserve will be officially open to the public. A man by the name of Jarret Wake has already set up some cameras around our facility. We are all anticipating for an attack by the Dark Wing."

Twist's eyes sparkled as she heard Jarret's name. She envisioned him as being so responsible and dreamy. Suddenly, she jolted herself back to reality and stood upright in front of the warden. "Don't worry, Warden, we are here to protect your preserve from all angles. We all care about the well-being of pokemon, here, and we'll do whatever it takes to ensure everyone's safety."

The warden laughed confidently. "That's great to hear! Now, if all of you could follow me to the preserve..." He walked towards the entrance of the preserve and unlocked the gates, revealing the main quad of the preserve. It was very spacious, allowing most of the pokemon to run about freely, unlike regular zoos. It is almost like as if nature meshed itself with a controlled habitat. The warden faced the team, and directed them to come follow him around the Preserve for a tour.

Star Squad HQ:

"Porygon?" Dr. Robertson asked confusedly. He then snapped his fingers. "Ah, yes! Porygon are made of data, aren't they? But..." His mood suddenly became a little embarrassed. "...Elliot, you have a porygon, right?"

Woods South of Cerulean City:

Against a rocky, uninhabited beach south of the woods from Cerulean City. A few fishermen were waiting for a catch against the rock-bedded shorline. Suddenly, one of the fishermen heard noises coming from the woods. He picked up a pair of binocculars to get a closer look as to who was coming.

"It's them..." The fisherman confirmed. "Let's ready the subs, boys."

Just then, every fisherman took off their jackets to reveal their Dark Wing Badges hidden underneath. One of the spies pressed on a switch that was hidden in his fake fishing rod and revealed three, truck-sized submarines that were hidden in the sea. The spies waited to great the Dark Wing Admins and troops.

Jarret was brought over on an armored police car he'd called in, he may have been a Gym Leader but he was still high ranking in a police force. "Hello, I've set up cameras, we also recieved a tip from a man named Black Knight that Dark Wing will be attacking by water, I set up traps for them." he said, he'd set up several traps along the bank, that from the human eye, were hard to see, such as rope traps and pitfalls. "But more importantly, I found a way to finally render Pokemon immune to being stolen by their scanners." he explained.

He called Wildfire over and showed the necklace. "This is a special type of glass, it only lets light through one side, not back out the other." he explained. "The Scanner Beam works by coating the Pokemon in energy, coverting them into it, and then storing them inside it." he explained. "But this little piece of extremely durible, bulletproof glass breaks up that beam when in the mode that doesn't let energy through." he explained. "Shorting out the beam, observe." he said, trying to return Wildfire but shorting out the beam as before. "It even requires a reboot of the scanner to be done." he said. "And just flip it over and it'll work like normal, but it needs manually done at the moment, we'll work on that." he said. He opened the back of the car were several police officers were making necklaces like the one he made. He only had enough to outfit one team at the moment. He took them and walked up to Twist, putting them in her hands. "You've already lost your team once, it shouldn't happen again, Twist-san." he said, his voice lightening so it showed he was showing kindness.

He looked to the others. "Its slow going due to the duribility of the material. But if you all work on making them for your own teams, we should be prepared in time." he said, providing them with special knifes that, with a good bit of effort, could cut through the glass. "For obvious reasons, this stuff is normally molded into the shape needed, but we don't have that kind of time."

Ask Pony Discord

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast