Start Ups Pokemon Special RP: PWT

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Special RP: PWT

Blog Entries

Follow Autumnbreeze on Tumblr

Default Pokemon Special RP: PWT

@Unova Guardian; @GlaceonLover94; @DracoMan; @thumbs1; Welcome to the start ups to this Pokespe PWT RP!

PLEASE READ HERE:
    The story starts off with each person waiting to be called for the semi finals. They are told to wait in a locker room until called. Each Dex Holder who has lost is in the locker room with them, but will not be called.

EACH PERSON IS STILL ABLE TO CALL ANOTHER DEX HOLDER! Remember! Blue is the girl while Green is the boy!! Sorry if this isn't how you normally refer to them as :(

It is much simpler because there will be no fighting with yourself because we have skipped to the semis. Just let me know in the original sign up thread if you are interested, please.

As for nicknames, you are free to use either Viz's nicknames or Chuang Yi's nicknames. They are both very similar and recognizable. If you do have an issue in remembering who is who Pokemon wise, please be sure to check out Serebii or Bulbapedia. IN THIS RP, THE CHARACTERS ALL KNOW EACH OTHER. So Platinum knows White, White knows Red, etc...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

That is enough rambling from me! Please make sure you read everything, because I will know. If you have not, I will kindly ask you to re read through here. If there are any questions, PM or VM me! Ok! Let's get started.

In an author's note, please be sure to tell us which character you are so there is now confusion. Also, you will have to choose FOUR POKEMON from your character's team to battle with. DOUBLE BATTLE OF 4. You can switch out, but please refrain from doing that and remember what status problems or injuries your Pokemon has received.

Always stay in character, and make sure to add in an A/N if you have received a new character. But these characters will NOT battle unless another event comes up. So...let's go.

SETTING: LOCKER ROOMS, PERSON: 3rd PERSON PREFERABLY, TIME: AROUND NOON

AGES: The dex holders would be the age they would be in the end of the B2W2 arc. Since 3 years has past since the BW arc, Black is no longer missing for RP reasons. But back to age.
    RGBY: Early twenties
    GSC: Early twenties, but slightly younger
    RSE: Late teens, like 18 or 19...
    DPP: Mid teens, like 15. They are younger than the BW gang
    BW: Later teens, 17ish
    B2W2: Both are 13

A/N: I will take the role of Rakutsu/Faitsu, and any other Dex Holder until they are claimed. But, Rakutsu and Faitsu will always be controlled by me as little is known about them yet. I will also be any outside person, such as an announcer, evil dude, whatever...

After a long day of battling, the Dex holders were not tired, no. They were even more excited as to what was to come. The semi finals. While many were expected to make it this far, new comer Diamond has managed to sneak his way into the semis. Each person who has admitted defeat now were waiting silently in the locker rooms for support, while their only means of watching the tournament was through a small television in the corner.

Rakutsu lazily sat on the small wooden bench. He didn't feel upset from loosing against the legendary Red, but felt honored. You don't battle a man like that every century. The young teen sighed, waiting was slowly becoming tedious. There was so much more he could be doing than sitting on a bench supporting his seniors. There was still that threat of the Shadow Triad he had yet to deal with, but of course Faitsu managed to drag him here to meet and greet.

Speaking of Faitsu, she was sitting to his right, happily waiting to watch the next battle. She had lost earlier on against Ruby, but that was a given as Ruby was more talented then he seemed.

"Do they plan to call seniors Red and Diamond anytime soon...?" He sighed, leaning his arms on his lap. Faitsu looked away from the t.v and looked at Rakutsu.

"I guess soon hopefully. Let's try to stay at least a little positive, Rakutsu."
    Last edited by Autumnbreeze; 15th September 2013 at 03:23 PM.

"I don’t put much stock in anyone else’s opinions of a person.
    I prefer to judge the people I meet with my own eyes."

-tumblr- -fanfiction- -dreams-

Default Re: Pokemon Special RP: PWT

(ooh its starting. Can we choose who we beat before, or is that up to you.)

Gold is seen laying in his locker room.
    "These battles were tough, I can't believe I made it this far!!" Said Gold. "I wonder who I'm facing?" He then went over to the match-up board and saw who he was facing.
    "BLUE!!!" He met blue during the masked man incident, but they didn't keep in touch. He's one of the strongest trainers here, and its not a shock he made it to the semi's.
    But first red and diamond are battling. "This is gonna be a great tournament" He thought.

Blog Entries

(Definitely try to work it out with the other person who you are battling with! But if you two have issues with how to choose, you can always come to me. Also, I forgot to specify! The Blue is the girl while the Green is the male! I should probably add that above, heh... also... re read the rules! There's a little something you missed :P)

"Hey Gold." Crystal spoke up to the raven haired man. "Are you ready to go up against Blue? I heard she tricked Black pretty bad during their battle." After seeing his nonchalant attitude and grin about going up against Blue from earlier, she decided it could only mean one thing.

Trouble.

"And if I find you flirting with her, or anything inappropriate like when you smacked her behind, you are going to be seen like a pervert by everyone watching you across the world!" She scolded, pointing a finger in his face.
    Last edited by Autumnbreeze; 15th September 2013 at 03:28 PM.

"Don't remind me. Silver almost Killed me for it" Said Gold "How long have you been standing there, were you watching me sleep?" He questioned.

Blog Entries

Crystal's cheeks flushed a light red. "What?! Watch you sleep?! Why would I want to do that?!" She sharply replied, crossing her arms.

"Don't get any ideas, Gold! I just walked over here. You act like such a child sometimes."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rakutsu couldn't help but overhear his senior's yelling. How such adults could act like love struck teens was beyond him. He slowly got off the bench and walked over to the two.

"Hey, seniors. I was just wondering what all the yelling was about." He said to them.

Crystal sighed and looked down at Rakutsu. "Your senior Gold here was trying to flirt with me."

(what in the rules did I miss?)
    Gold was taken aback. "How was I flirting with you? Last time I checked, you were the one watching me sleep." He Joked.

Blog Entries

(You gotta mention me :P And idk what you ship or if you even ship. I'm just headed mangaquestshipping for this moment.)

"I most definitely did not!" Crystal retaliated. "I didn't even know you were sleeping."

Rakutsu groaned. These two were clueless.

(exactly what I was thinking. Are you psychic? By the way, how long will it take for the battle to commence, after the others finally make an into?)
    "Oh suure" Gold Fired back. "That's why you managed to hear everything I said" He's just toying with her at this point.

Blog Entries

Red, meanwhile, was stretching off to the side. Despite the string of victories to his name, he still had two to go, so he had to stay at the top of his game. Pika was at his side, imitating his movements.

After several reps, Red stood erect. "Yeah," he said, feeling the battle energy inside him. "Ready to go all the way?"

Pika nodded. "Pika!"
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

(Sweetness. Yeah, I'm just waiting for other people. If worst comes to worst I'll start them late tomorrow.)

"Sometimes Gold, I swear..." Crystal sighed, rubbing the temples of her head. Rakutsu looked at his senior Gold. He was tall, his hair was such a dark brown that it appeared black almost. The young adult appeared to be quite the flirt, much like Rakutsu's undercover persona. He was relieved that none of his seniors would be part of Team Plasma so he could take a break in his investigation for a bit.

"Anyway..." Rakutsu spoke up. "You're battle with senior Diamond is coming up soon, have you decided on a strategy?"

Meanwhile, Faitsu looked over to find a young raven haired man who she had watched win all of his battles. Red. She had heard much of the legendary Red. He saved the world from Team Rocket, who could forget that? In her time in Team Plasma, she had heard of the downfall of the infamous Team Rocket. Lord N and Ghetsis had tried to avoid this but failed. She walked over to the champion and his Pikachu.

"Um, are you Senior Red? It's an honor to meet you!" She nervously greeted.

Blog Entries

"Hmm?" Red muttered as he turned to the newcomer, a girl who looked nervous. "Yeah, I'm Red, but I don't think anyone's called me 'Senior' before. It's just Red."

"Pika!"

"Oh, yeah," Red added, "don't forget Pika."

A smirk went on Gold's face. He loves toying with crystal like that. He walks over to Red. "Have any stattegy for your battle again diamond?"

Blog Entries

"Oh, you want me to just call you Red? Oh course." Faitsu quietly replied to the man. "But you must tell me, how did you manage to beat senior Ruby's Swampert with Pika? What an incredible Pokemon he must be!" She exclaimed, looking at the small electric mouse Pokemon. She was quite smart with type match up, but one must wonder how a Pikachu could beat a Swampert without switching out.

'What a unfortunate type disadvantage.' She thought.

Blog Entries

Red shrugged. "Well, there are a few ways to make electricity work against ground, usually if the target has a weak point of some kind. And there are a few other ways of making it work indirectly."

He glanced over at Dia, his next opponent. "And you might get another chance to see it work."

"So do you have a strategy for facing diamond? He didn't make it to the semi's for nothing" However, whether or not Diamond's author remembers this topic is another deal.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast