Pokemon Sky Academy: Regeneration (Start Up) - Page 2

Page 2 of 442 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Pokemon Sky Academy: Regeneration (Start Up)

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Sky Academy: Regeneration (Start Up)

Nathan smiled a bit. "Hey Sophie. Do you want to, you know, go be decent mature human beings? Without these three?" He joked.

"Oh sell us out. Thanks man." Jamie said with a playful smile. Dustin just looked annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

I love you BMGf friends Milo†icgirl McQüeen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"Calm down, its jsut the first day" she whispered.

"I'm here don't worry" shouted Nicole as she ran into the glass dome.

Stacy looked over to see Nicole walk in. Her usual wanting to be helpful nature came out. "Hi. I'm Stacy lewis and I'm the Head of Samurott Aqua. Just find your dorm." she shouted back to her.

Nicole smirked and lifted her right index finger to ehr lips and made sure it faced Stacy. On it her tattoo of SHH... was showing. It was her personal cheeky way to say shut the fuck up. She knew jsut where she was goin.

"I got Blitzle Lightning" she shouted back heading to the rightful desk to collect her uniform and room information.

Blog Entries

The two twins watched in silence as they watched the commotion between the blue haired teacher and the girl with a tattoo along her finger, each twin with a different thoughts running through their mind, until both of them decided to simultaneously tell each other.

"That teacher's the head of my dorm."

"That girl is fine."

It wasn't hard to work out whom had said what.

The two glared at each other, parting with a single word before they headed off in opposite directions:

"Later."

Alex jogged after 'hot girl' who claimed she too was in Blitzle Lightning, so he decided to begin their conversation with the cheesy line of; "You in Blitzle Lightning too, huh? Makes sense, since you're a lightning hot fittie!" Alex grinned goofily at the girl, knowing his looks would make up for whatever shit had just fallen out of his mouth.

Meanwhile, Sara had opted to go and talk to the head of her dorm, Samurott Aqua.

"Hi Miss," Sara smiled sweetly at the teacher. "You're the head of Samurott Aqua, right? I'm new here, so I was just wondering, where are the dorms for the Samurott Aqua?"
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Nicole turned round to see the guy who had just flirtede with her and somehow struck her immediately.

"Normally, I'd give you the figner but your hair is so...astonishing" she said wanting to touch it but decided not to. "Gotta get my uniform" she said blanking the guy quickly and signing up with the teacher of Blitzle Lightning.

"Oh hi sweetheart. I'm Stacy lewis and thats my husband Peter Kassidy" she smiled as she played with her hair slightly.

"Before you do get your room I just need you to fill in some things on the paper next to you and go to the back to get your uniform. After which your allowed time to socialize with the other students" she smiled sweetly as she sat Daniel abck on his chair since he jumped off again.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace
    Visit Kamen_Fanatic's Youtube Channel

Sophie laughed at Nathen's jest. "Sounds tempting, but I think that would be years before we can find them." Sophie said with a wide grin.

Blog Entries

Nathan shrugged. "I like to think that we won't be alone here in terms of not, you know, being insane." He grinned as well.

Jamie and Dustin walked into the building together without Nathan because they were both annoyed with their half brother at the moment. Once they stepped inside, they both saw Stacy.

"Stacy!" Dustin shouted happily. "I forgot you taught here." He admitted as the two walked over.

Blog Entries

Alex was still stood in place, frozen with shock. No chick had ever blown him off, but the speed she'd moved at...was boy kind...her weakness?

He smirked, before shaking his head, until he realised-

"Uniform?!" Sara blurted out in shock and horror, taking the word right out of her brother's mouth. "Uh-I mean, um, thank you! See you later, Miss!" Sara smiled, pulling off the innocent sweet smile that was one of the other few rare things she and her twin brother had in common. She grabbed the papers and quickly filled them in before going off to get her uniform.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

Nicole had gotten her uniform in her bag and started walking away from the desk.

"Ok no worried sweetheart" she said sweetly before turning to see Jamie and Dustin. "My hair extensions! Double Dalton trouble" she said getting up from her seat with a smile. "Last time I had a Dalton here was 5 years ago. Just when you thought this year was going to be a breeze you Daltons had to enter" she smile as she sat down.

"Hows your father and everyone back home?" she asked looking excitedly at the boys.

Blog Entries

"Everyone's great." Dustin answered.

"Yeah, Dad's doing better with retirement now. He's spending time on the beach with his ladies." Jamie chuckled. "Poor guy." He added sarcastically.

"And it's not double Dalton trouble, it's quadruple." Dustin added. "My twin sister and half brother are here too."

Blog Entries
    Follow Kamen_Fanatic On Twitter Add Kamen_Fanatic on Facebook Add Kamen_Fanatic on MySpace

"True. Well, let's go pick up our uniforms. I bet Camilla and Gabby are ahead of us already." Sophie said, popping her neck.

Blog Entries

"And I'm sure Jamie and Dustin are with them." Nathan remarked. "Sure, let's go." He started walking towards the main building.

Blog Entries

"Oh 'eck. Arcues have mercy on us all" she said sarcastically as she pointed her pen over to the other desks. "You boys should be signing by now. Don't think I'm going to show any favouritism" she smiled as she went heard Lindsay crying in the back. "Oh won't be a minute" she said getting up and walking behind the changing rooms to check on three year old Lindsay.

Blog Entries

Dustin and Jamie just shrugged.

"You know, I'm going to try something new here." Dustin remarked after a few moments.

"What, you're going to go by DJ again?" Jamie asked flippantly. Dustin looked stunned.

"How'd you know?" Dustin asked.

"Easy. You did the same thing last year at Prep." Jamie grinned.

The Dimension Wizard Flaze's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Flaze on Facebook
    Follow Flaze on Tumblr Visit Flaze's Youtube Channel

Shinn went inside of the glass dome and walked over to his other cousins. "Where's Mira?" he wondered before he saw Stacy. "Hello miss Stacy," he bowed politely before looking Stacy over. "You probably don't remember me, last time you saw me I was about nine, I'm Carey's nephew."

Blog Entries

"Hello, boy-yas." Camilla said, leaning into the doorway of Stacy's room, wearing her uniform. "Looks like you guys are out of uniform. Gabby, help me out." She said, with Gabby holding the uniforms for Jamie and DJ.

Page 2 of 442 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast