Pokemon: Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls

Default Re: Pokemon: Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieBayleef View Post
    Uh...sorry. I said that the only characters that can be based on the anime were Dawn and Paul.
    oh...well all he needs is a name change and possibly a different first pokemon and he'll be a pretty distinct character

Name:Kristy
    Appearance:She has long brown hair, green eyes, and is 5"7. She wears a brown tank top designed to look like a sudowoodo, and black capris. She carries a bag shaped like a combee.
    Personality:Very bubbley and happy. She's optomistic and very opinionated. Nothing really bothers her and she's pretty laid back.
    History:She's loved Pokemon since she was a little girl when she helped an injured starly that she released when it was well again. She's lived with just her mom for quite a while, as her dad has been traveling other regions to study Pokemon. She lived in a house by Twinleaf Town, but she had a very lonely child hood since she wasn't very close and it was too dangerous for her to go to town alone.
    First Pokemon:Shinx!
    Other:Nothing.

I'm not to late, am I?

my characters profile has been updated

Blog Entries

Accepted! We will start shortly. Here is who will be part of each RP.

Shining Diamonds

Forever Pearls

Diamond and Pearl are definitely trainers. What will everyone else be?

well my character will be the kind of guy who tries everyhing he can. most of it is new to him after all

Blog Entries

Trainer please. Can I be like the rival?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

The Lazy Trainer Ace Trainer Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jamie is definitly a Trainer.

Hey, Is there anyway I could have a character in Shining diamond if someone else Joins forever Pearl?

Blog Entries

That's four trainers. I was kinda hoping that some people would be coordinators/breeders, but I have a plan!

Blog Entries

I could possibly take dawn annd make her a coordinator if you need one.

Blog Entries

Um...then we will need to wait for one more person to join.

I could make a second character too if it's needed. And Kristy will be a coordinator.

Blog Entries

Wait, I have an idea. Since in the games yo can battle gyms and enter your Pokemon in contests, we will do both! You like?

Blog Entries

That's ok with me.

So,Uh.. When are we going to start?
    Last edited by Ace Trainer Star; 15th January 2011 at 10:45 AM.

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(i know that you guys said first pokemon, but can my person have begun his journey a few years ago and have four pokemon?? also could one be brought from johto and another from hoeon (since he is from johto and he lived in hoeon). if not sheildon will be my first. i know that im asking alot... sorry)

Name: Jason Simulus
    Appearance: navy blue jacket, dark gray long sleeve shirt, brownish green cargo pants, black backpack, navy blue cap, bronze watch, pendent with a piece of amber, navy blue and black hiking boots with slight orange details.

Phys description (body): eyes like a piece of amber with light shining through it. dark brown kind of shaggy hair. slightly more physical fit than kids his age.

Personality: Jason is a stratigest. he never goes into anything without a plan. he goes out of his way to try out of the box ideas. Jason sometimes seems to be overly serious, but he really is just a little insecure. he finds it easier to get along with andbe around pokemon rather than other people.

History: he really wasn't any different from anyone else, but he also seemed really weird and different. he never could put his finger on why he seemed so different until his parents began asking him to stop staying out in the tall grass so much. all the other kids evaded the tall grass like it was some kind of disease, but he couldn't get enough of going out with the wild pokemon. he boldly refused and his parents had no choice, but to let him begin his own pokemon journey. Jason was born in Johto then his family moved to hoeon when he was ten, but then his family moved to sinnoh when he was fourteen. (he started his journey in johto then moved to sinnoh)

First Pokemon: Houndour
    Second Pokemon: Ralts
    Third Pokemon: Sheildon
    Fourth Pokemon: Riolu

Other: began his journey at age eight

(PM me if you have anything to say)
    Last edited by jasonwolf; 16th January 2011 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries

If Jason gets accepted, Here's the sign up for Dawn to fill in the empty space. If he doesn’t, I can wait until she’s needed. (And if you can, Put her in Shining Diamond, so I don't have 2 characters in the same thread.)

Name: Dawn
    Appearance:

Dawn is wearing a Pink dress and a denim vest,pink boots, and a white beanie. She also has on a red scarf. She sometimes wears a pink jacket over her clothes when it's cold out.
    She has Dark blue hair, and blue eyes. She wears Yellow hair clips to keep her bangs out of her face.

Personality:
    Dawn is Optimistic, kind and brave.
    She is supposed to be focused on her task as Prof. Rowan’s Assistant. However, she would rather enter contests than go hunt for pokemon, and as a result slacks off sometimes. She enjoys the opportunity to travel across the region, and hopes to be able to travel the world when she gets older.

History:
    Dawn lives in Sandgem town with her Grandfather,Father and little sister, Mari. She lived near Diamond’s house and often played with him though she stopped when her family moved to Sandgem. She Is Prof. Rowan’s Assistant, and is helping him fill out the Sinnoh Dex.

First Pokemon: Clefairy (Never used Clefairy, let’s see how this goes...)

Other: She’s based off of NPC!Dawn (Like when you play as Lucas) not really the Anime one, save for maybe some of her personality, since I have no idea how she acts in the games.
    -----------
    I’m disturbed by the fact that I can write so much about a character that isn’t even mine.

And Dang it, I’m Having a hard time keeping Diamond and Pearl’s names straight. Here, Diamond = Barry , and Pearl = Lucas, not the other way around like it usually is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast