Pokemon: Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls

This RP is a little more complicated than my recent ones, just a heads up.

Sinnoh. A land of opportunities. Where good trainers may become great trainers. Where heroes arise. And it's chock full of new Pokemon, which brings a new adventure everyday.

This RP has two parts to it, Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls. The Shining Diamond half is GM'd by me. The Forever PEarls half is GM'd by Baseball Beast. You see, each RP takes place on a young trainers journey from two different points of view, Diamond and Pearl. If a conflict happens between trainers, one in SD and one in FP, it will be posted in the RP of their choice. There shall be a thread for both. Now, hust in case you're wondering, this RP is built upon the storyline of Diamond and Pearl, which means that things will be the same, but for the most part they will be completely different. Don't want to give too much away. There must be an even amount of people in SD and FP, which means that people will be randomly placed in one of these RPs. Okay, sign-ups are now open. But, before you start, there are some last things you should know.

There will only be one starter available! Diamond (me) and Pearl (Baseball Beast) will each be recieving one, so count it. How many does that leave? Unfortunately, if you do not revcieve a starter, you have the choice of any Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region, as long as they are not rare, legendary, or not approved by the GMs. Not everyone may be a trainer! I'd say only about 1/3 of the members of this RP will be trainers. Others have the option of breeder, coordinator, researcher, etc.

Rules:

Sign-ups:

Diamond (Shining Diamonds):

Name: Diamond
    Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://mycheats.1up.com/view/imageraw/38296/rival.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mycheats.1up.com/list/image/3136320/6/1/pokemon_diamond_pearl_/nintendo_ds&usg=__vWs2aAYk3hIsTbhEd2EY1FqOAO4=&h=566&w=321&sz=29&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=8TzX4PUy PCTuyM:&tbnh=112&tbnw=62&prev=/images%3Fq%3Drival%2Bfrom%2Bdiamond%2Band%2Bpearl%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1W1ADFA_en%26biw%3D1362 %26bih%3D500%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=596&vpy=12&dur=686&hovh=298&hovw=169&tx=93&ty=12 6&ei=hxUtTYiQIpLmsQP0-JyFBg&oei=hxUtTYiQIpLmsQP0-JyFBg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0
    Personality: Diamond is a pushy young lad. He has been considered wild, although at times laid back. Diamond has an on-going love for Pokemon. Sometimes, he is not willing to help out, by Diamond stays loyal to his friends. Diamond thinks a bit highly of himself, and sees things through until the end.
    History: Diamond grew up in the small town of Twinleaf. As a small boy, Diamond would play with the neighborhood Pokemon, and grew up around them. He had a friend named Dawn, and from time to time, the two would go out exploring on Route 1. Diamond used to leave food on his doorstep for the Bidoof that lived near his house. He is determined to become a Pokemon master!
    First Pokemon: (Going to wait for other members to sign-up.)
    Other: Nothing, really.

Character list:

Characters:

Okay, we're ready to start.
    Last edited by Sir Red; 12th January 2011 at 10:49 AM.

The Lazy Trainer Ace Trainer Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Shining Diamonds and Forever Pearls

Dear God, How many Rp's Are you running at once?

I have a new character (Human form of Katie from PokeDaze) that needs some place to go, so, I'll take a reservation.

Name: Pearl
    Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/66/Diamond_Pearl_Lucas.png&imgrefurl=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D414727&usg=__kR0uUETzH6k3dwDvJ3EXxKwzoew=&h=454&w=197&sz=118&hl=en&start=0&zoom =1&tbnid=a9Y4SIi9-NYi9M:&tbnh=123&tbnw=53&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhero%2Bfrom%2Bdiamond%2Band%2Bpearl%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1W1ADFA_en%26biw%3D1362% 26bih%3D500%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=861&vpy=64&dur=78&hovh=341&hovw=148&tx=69&ty=243& ei=GxktTe2PPI3ksQPd8sDvBQ&oei=GxktTe2PPI3ksQPd8sDvBQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0
    Personality: Pearl is a calm boy with a wild heart. He has always loved Pokemon, since he grew up around them. Pearl is also brave. Along with that, he is storn-willed and kind. That's why a lot of Pokemon tend to like him.
    History: Pearl grew up around Pokemon in Twinleaf Town. He always wanted a Pokemon. Pearl used to be a very good student until he got his mind set on going on a Pokemon journey. From then on, he's been daydreaming about the day he takes that first step with his Pokemon by his side.
    First Pokemon: (waiting for other members.)
    Other: Nothing.

Blog Entries

Reseved. And BTW, I have a talent managing a lot of RPs. My brother is halping me out with this one, so I'm not really worried. Oh, and Baseball Beast is the co-GM, which I'm going to have sign-ups for in my Ultimate Quest RP.

The Lazy Trainer Ace Trainer Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Character Name: Jamie

Appearance:

Jamie is Wearing an White and Orange Baseball Cap with Blue bubbles on the front, an orange shirt with white trim on the sleeves ,neck, and botom of the shirt, and matching shorts,and orange sneakers.

She has short, spiky dark Blonde hair, and Blue eyes. She also has a bit of a tan from being outside so much.

Background: Jaime grew up in sunyshore city, and always wanted to travel to faraway places. After seeing her older brother compete in the sinnoh league, she vowed to try as hard as he did when her chance came.

Personality:jamie is energetic, loud, and cheerful. She enjoys pokemon training and won't back down from A fight.

First pokemon (if I get the first starter, chimchar If not, Aipom.)
    Last edited by Ace Trainer Star; 15th January 2011 at 03:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Accepted!

Blog Entries

Eh, can I take Paul?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f401/knight-shadows-stats-86723/
    My URPG Stats

Warm my eggs and feed my Pokemon please!

Blog Entries

Sure, but he will still be starting from the beggining of his journey, and, his name shall not be Paul.

Blog Entries

Okay. Want a Sign-up?
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=86723
    My URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Yes, please. Remember, he doesn't have to wear the same clothes as in the anime. And all the starters are taken, so......

Blog Entries

Name: Chris
    Appearance: Brown hair, gray eyes, a bit of a tan, black hoodie, let's go for a pair of green pants, and...... no happy face, a scowl.
    Background: Chris used to live in Eterna City, and one day went out into the forest. While he was walking, a Beedrill swarm attacked him and stung Chris to death, but luckily he survived..... barely. He moved to Sandgem Town the next day to escape the Beedrill. This is what influenced Chris to train Pokemon.
    Personality: Since the Beedrill attack, he's always mad, frustrated, and is collected to himself. Chris usually takes out his anger on other people.
    Starter Request: Elekid and Magby
    My URPG Stats

Blog Entries

Elekid? How 'bout, since you're based on Paul, you can have a Magby also? Accepted.

Blog Entries

Alright then.
    My URPG Stats

Name: James
    Appearance:a young purple haired boy in fancy clothes
    Personality:As a boy who has been raised all his life by rich parents, james is very ignorant of middle class customs. Part of the reason for his journey is to learn more of them. noneheless, his first reaction to most problems is to try and buy his way outof them
    History:james was raised all his life by a rich family, but he'd always wondered what it was like to go on a pokemon journey, however his parents never let him. since he loved his parents, he respected their wishes, until they arranged a marriage between him and a domineering girl named jezebelle. he absolutely hated her, and knew he had to avoid marrying her at all costs. the obvious choice was to run away, and he figured he might as well go on a pokemon journey while he was at it
    First Pokemon: Mime Jr.
    Last edited by jcogginsa; 13th January 2011 at 06:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Uh...sorry. I said that the only characters that can be based on the anime were Dawn and Paul.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast