Pokemon: Shadows of Legends (Role Play) - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Shadows of Legends (Role Play)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Shadows of Legends (Role Play)

The sound of whoshing was made as an elevator reached the floor they were waiting, the doors opened revealing a handsome young man in his early 20's. His hair was smooth and brown with his bangs parted so that they cover his left eye. his right eye being green. He wore a pair of blue jeans and a red polo and over it a white labcoat. "Welcome Calvin, Kara, Rachel, and Ryo. My name is Prof Keith Krane but you can call me Prof Crane. I am in desperate need of help from you promising trainers." He said. "Need our help?"Rachel asked her expression blank and unreadable.

Blog Entries

"Yeah, what could we help you with?" Kara asked, her face looking stern. She had to give her best impression, after all, she might end up working with him.

Blog Entries

"Good Question, You see as hard as it pains me to say this. I have heard from a secret source that an organization called "Cipher" Has returned and they are once again making what is called a shadow pokemon. A pokemon that has had its heart closed by artificial means. These pokemon have lost all touch to what is right and what is wrong and only seek fighting to the very bitter end. And i need you help to gather those pokemon and purify them." Prof Krane replied.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eevee shied away from the other Pokémon and their antics. "Hmm, yet another circle in which the wind blows." Calvin commented, referring to the mission. He was always doing things for his family.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"Wait, Cipher is back? And they're making shadow pokemon again?" Kara asked in disbelief. "And you were using this 'contest' as a front to get trainers to join?" Kara asked.

Blog Entries

"Your completly correct. To be honest, i am very impressed by you trainers. You only received those pokemon recently and yet they trust you with their lives. A quality that is desperately need for the purification of a Shadow Pokemon. And by winning the battling contests you have also proved that you can also hold your own against other trainers. By winning those contests you proved that you are the strongest trainers in your home towns. I understand if you want to decline but the fewer people who help the more likely that Shadow Pokemon will remain with hearts closed forever and cipher will rule the world. So your help will greatly appreciated." Prof Krane replied. There was a moment of silence. "I will help." Rachel said with a blank expression on her face.

Blog Entries

Calvin took a long, deep sniff, then exhaled slowly, closing his eyes in deep thought. "The wind direction has changed, and with it, the path of my destiny. I see a great darkness being purged." He said. Eevee jumped up and down, looking ready to fight.

Blog Entries

"Just because I criticized it doesn't mean I don't want in. Cipher can't keep doing this, and if I'm not a part of it, then I could be the one responsible for all the shadow pokemon. Count me in," Kara said as she bent down and grabbed Aurelia.

Blog Entries

"What the hell! I'm in too." Ryo said with grin. His grin disappeared swiftly as thoughts raced across his head. "Okay the recruit rookie trainers rather than experienced ones thing however unorthodox, I can buy. HOWEVER I am very perplex by the fact that you are enlisting the help of us CIVILIAN trainers when both Pokemon G men and the international police exist. That leads me to believe that you aren't trusted despite your status. And to not trust YOU the must have pretty good reason. You ow us the knowledge of that reason or whatever Cipher doing to stop their help!"

Blog Entries

"No, I thought that Cipher would be expecting police or elite trainers, they won't be expecting novice trainers, besides the trainer who brought down Cipher last time was new to the world of pokemon. No different then you." Prof krane replied

Blog Entries

"The winds of logic blew right in your face, and yet you didn't notice." Calvin said in a somewhat singsong tone.

Blog Entries

"Whatever you may think, i have the utmost faith in all of you. I think you all have what it takes to take care of this task. Come Follow me." Prof Krane then lead them up the elevator to the 2nd floor of the labratory, He then picked up a large metel container which he pressed his thumb against the lock. "A thumb scanning lock." Rachel pointed out. The Metal Box then clicked open and revealed black fingerless gloves with a pokeball in each hand small metel head pieces with a lense sticking out. "Those metel pieces are called Aura Readers, When it senses a Shadow Pokemon the Lense revealing the Black Aura the excrete which is invisible to the Naked Eye, And what looks like gloves are the newest models of Snag Machines, The fabric is woven with the material that alows one to catch other trainers Pokemon. We trust that you wont abuse this technoligy for bad intentions." Rachel picks up a Snag Machine and puts it on her left hand and attaches the Aura Reader to her head band. "Thank you, I promise not betray your trust." Rachel promised with her face blank.

Blog Entries

Kara silently followed the group through the elevator. She thought to herself about just running away with Aurelia. It would put them at a less risk, and now that they had one the contest, they were going to get more attention than they needed. When Krane showed her the gloves, she knew she was in some serious business. "I'll help you. But if Aurelia, or anyone else close to me gets hurt because of this, I want out," Kara said. "But for now, I'm in."

Blog Entries

"The wind has been set in stone for me." Calvin said, taking one of each.

Blog Entries

"Okay I still feel this is very insulting to the smart brave highly trained people at the IP BUUUUUUT who am I to call anyone crazy I'm in! I need to stop being so humble be confident after all I have you guys to pick up my slack if I do suck.". Ryo felt confident that he could keep his snagem machine if he did a good enough job he very much liked the idea of being a vigilante and he saw this as only chance. He picked up his equipment and turned to Krane. "So what we up against? I know Cipher but I mean how do they operate? What exactly are the benefits to shadow pokemon? From what I know they aren't very useful. Don't tell me they do it for the evils! There has to be reason right?"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast