Pokemon: Shadows of Legends (Role Play)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Shadows of Legends (Role Play)

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Shadows of Legends (Role Play)

OOC: @Jester @Gym Leader Calvin @Alphaphlare , The roleplay has begun. Follow my lead, you are arriving at the Pokemon HQ Lab by scooter, Moped, Motor Bike, ETC. You will enter the lab and paitently wait for Prof Keith Krane (Prof Krane) to come and greet you, (Which will happen when everyone has posted at least once,)

List of NPC's

You may catch one pokemon a day
    Ask me before you pokemon evolve

IC: Rachel whisked through the Orre Country side on her moped, keeping a close eye on the dirt road which she had been traveling for a while now, as the trees blurred at her sides she then reached a clearing where a large white building with a holograhic poke'ball was floating above it, Rachel dismounted with back pack quivering a little, The head of a Togepi popped out. "Pi" The pokemon squeaked wondering if the ride was over. Rachel then grabbed her Togepi out of bag and the set the pokemon on the ground, She then walked into the lab closely folled by Togepi. She talked to the receptionist who took her to waiting room, While waiting, Rachel brushed her metalic silver hair, paitently waiting.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Shadows of Legends (Role Play)

Kara and Aurelia, her Horsea, were on their way to the lab. Kara drove her maroon hover scooter across the vast land, with Aurelia sitting in her lap. Finally, Kara arrived at the building, throwing off her helmet and tucking the helmet into the custom made hidden compartment in the seat. She pulled her hair back into her trademark high pony and walked into the building, with Aurelia floating behind her. Kara threw a wave at the other girl before sitting down in an empty chair.

Blog Entries

Rachel stares at the other girl with curiosity, her topaz eye sparkling. She must of been from a distant town in the Orre Region, She had a mysterious blue pokemon that looked like a sea horse, "Whats that pokemon?" Rachel asked.

Blog Entries

"Oh, Aurelia?" Kara asked. "She's a Horsea, were from Gateon Port by the sea. Where are you from?" Kara asked Rachel.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Calvin rode towards the Pokémon HQ lab on his bike, with his Eevee in the basket on the handlebars. His long, green hair flowed behind him, looking like a cape. He pulled up at the entrance, and dismounted his bike, chaining it to a nearby post. Eevee jumped off and fell in at his side as he walked in. "'Ello?" Calvin called as he walked in.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

"My name is Rachel Wilchester, I currently live in Agate village with my grandparents, my parents live in Gateon Port, This is my friend Togepi." Rachel replied. Her glassey gaze fixed on Aurelia, She then notice the green haired boy who just walked in. "Hello, you remind me alot of a girl i was friends with in Agate Village."

Blog Entries

Calvin froze as he was called out on his effeminate appearance, yet he managed a smile. "The wind blows in yet another circle..." He said. Eevee looked up at him, then at Rachel.

Blog Entries

"Im sorry, Did i offend you?" Rachel asked in a spacey tone her facial expression blank, "Toge." Togepi greeted the Eevee.

Blog Entries

Calvin shook his head. "It's fine." He said, though from the expression on her face, or lack thereof, he guessed it probably wasn't sincere. "I'm Calvin O'Brien." "Vee?" Eevee looked quizzically at Togepi, then smiled.

Blog Entries

"What did you mean by "The wind blows in yet another cirlce."" Rachel asked her face still blank, her topaz eyes sparkling in the light. "Pi!" Togepi cried as he began to jump with joy.

Blog Entries

Aurelia, hopping out of Kara's lap, floated over to the group of pokemon. Aurelia blew some bubbles out of her snout, a simple trick she had learned as an infant. "They're getting along famously," Kara added with a smile. "Oh, hi! I'm Kara!" she said to Calvin. "Any ideas as to why we're all here?" Kara asked.

Blog Entries

"I was told that i won a tournement and get to meet Prof Keith Krane, I think we get to ask questions about Pokemon." Rachel Replied. Togepie then used Extra Sensory to make the bubbles to spin around in a circle.

Blog Entries

Aurelia squealed in delight at the bubble ring. Kara giggled before looking at Rachel. "I won a tournament too, in Gateon. Why would he want battlers over like professors? I bet there's something more to it," Kara trailed off. "Ah well, I'm still excited!" Kara smiled.

Blog Entries

Ryo rushed into the waiting after arriving to lab via hover bike. His cheeks were as red as his ruby eyes. He was quite embarrassed not only because he was late but also his reason for being late as he got in argument with guy in a gas station. He scanned the room to see who was there. "I'm the only dude weird. No not weird embarrassing. Maybe guys are as incompetent as the media makes them... What the hell am I saying these were rookie tournaments. All the other guys have there pokes already. I'm at the level as child." He realized that the pale chick wasn't a chick at all. He tried to avoid eye contact.

Blog Entries

Kara stiffelled a laugh at the newcomers comment. "Hey, I'm Kara," Kara smiled. "Lemme guess, you're the winner of the Phenac City competition, right?" Kara asked.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast