Pokemon: Shadows of Legends

Thread: Pokemon: Shadows of Legends

Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Shadows of Legends

The Orre Region has had several hardships, Such as the lack of wild pokemon. (But now pokemon from every region have been introduced to Orre, making it the most diverse region throughout the world.) But worst of all was 50 years ago, Orre was being plauged by two criminal organizations. They were called Team Snagem and Cipher. But Even when Cipher was revived it was once again disbanded by a courages youth. However even though The leader, Greevil surrendered after being beaten by the courages youth however his son, Ardos. Swore revenge on the world and anyone who would oppose him. He then rallied Cipher members old and new started creating shadow pokemon again. His forces being even more energised by the new vast amounts wild pokemon. However these act were being preformed underground and very few people knew about this. How ever one grunt Quietly defected from Cipher and alerted the Son of Prof Crane, Keith Crane who was now the head of the institute. "The Pokemon HQ Lab" Was alerted by this defect that Cipher was going capture the legendary pokemon and turn them into shadow pokemon that could not be purified without the purest of light. Keith Crane was shocked to hear this and came up with a plan. He told the defect that he would be a double agent gathering information while Keith would find several trainers who had only received a pokemon recently but showed tremendous talent in pokemon battles. He held several tournements through out the Orre Region where the trainers could only enter if they had one single 1st stage pokemon and the winners would get to meet him. Those winners would be given Snag Machines. (Which due to technological advancements is now just a simple black glove with fabric woven with the technoligy that made the Snag Machine capable of catching trainers pokemon.) and would be tasked with bringing down Cipher once and for all.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    now to get down to business.

Rules

Players

My sign up
    Last edited by Naoto; 14th November 2011 at 06:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon: Shadows of Legends

:O Orre! Reserve me a spot pretty please? I don't wanna miss this! I'll have my sign-up by tomorrow night, if not before then.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Name: Calvin O'Brien
    Hometown: Pyrite Town
    Appearance: Calvin has pale skin, bright green eyes, and hair of the same color that goes to his waist. He typically wears a simple white t-shirt and faded blue jean shorts or pants depending on the weather. He always carries around a backpacks full of all sorts of equipment and items. He stands at 6'3", and is quite lean, yet very strong. He often is mistaken for being female due to being 'as pretty as a girl'.

Personality: Calvin is always described as an oddball. This is true. He speaks in riddles and philosophies, and speaks in a soft Estuary English accent(which doesn't help against assumptions that he is a girl). He hates violence, yet knows when it is necessary, and can fight proficiently when needed. He connects with nature and Pokémon very well. Despite this, he's quite scientific. When he's around cute girls, cold, or sick, that's the only time he'll speak in normal sentences.

History: Calvin grew up in Pyrite Town, which was very unfavorable, given his situation. He was mercilessly taunted for his appearance, and struggled to withstand it. Eventually, after his family got an Eevee as a house, and Calvin found his first friend. With this, he gained a new way of thinking. He decided to walk his own path, and not care what others thought of him. He began training with Eevee, and discovered a natural talent for battling.

Other:(Anything that doesn't go in the other categories.)

Starter Pokémon
    Species: Eevee
    Nickname: n/a
    Ability: Adaptability
    Moves: Quick Attack, Double Team, Shadow Ball, Facade
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Alright,

@Jester- Reserved for Gateon Port

@Gym Leader Calvin - Approved

That just leaves one last character for Phenac City. (Funny, thought that one would go first)
    Last edited by Naoto; 13th November 2011 at 11:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Ryo Zaimor
    Hometown: Phenac City
    Appearence: Ryo is 6'5. He has red eyes and white hair which he wears in triple pony tail with "two antennas". He isn't fat but he is out of shape. He has a sharp nose and pointy ears. He has teeth that are slightly in bad shape. He usual wears tight jeans black or blue with a red green blue or purple t shirt. He owns a red cargo jacket. He also own a blue cloak with red lining which he wears when he is doing something risky.
    Personality: Ryo is best described an aggressive Confucianist knight. Well he is not a knight but he believes in chivalry. He believes that everyone would be happy if they knew their place and he believes his place is low but it will be higher as he gets older. He absolutely despises any criticism and he will become extreme angry at those who criticize him and will often get angry if he thinks he is about to criticized. He is hypocritical because he is very harsh at times.
    History: Ryo was told that he shouldn't become a trainer because he needed to focus on his studies. However he was not depressed about it. He was blissful in tournament fandom. He would search far and wide for old pokemon league footage and from other regions. He went to a public prep school and was shock to find out that other student were stationary trainers. He found himself awfully jealous of other students who had Pokemon and his lust to fight emerged. Due to a scandal the school was closed down and Ryo became sad that he wasn't able to see his friends. Ryo was given a Gible as a goodbye gift from his best friend. With the perfect school closed down Ryo was able to plead with his parents to become a trainer. They said if he won the beginners tournament he could
    Other:Na uh

Starter Pokemon
    Species: Gible
    Nickname: Natawtsu
    Ability: Rough skin
    Moves: rockslide, Dragon rage, takedown, Shadow claw
    Last edited by Phoenixphlare; 15th November 2011 at 04:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Name: Kara Highland

Hometown: Gateon Port

Appearance: Kara has auburn hair that goes down to her shoulders. She usually pulls it back into a high pony tail, but she occasionally just pulls it to one side. Her olive skin complexion and emerald eyes make her look like she would be from the Mediterranean. She's about 5 foot 4 inches and weighs 115 pounds, so she's average for her age. She is tanned because of her work in the ocean on the boats of Gateon.

Personality: Overall, Kara is fairly nice. She doesn't instantly trust anybody, but when her trust is gained, she would trust the person with her life. She's more likely to trust someone if they already trust her. Kara likes it when people respect her and dislikes it when people don't. She will always respect those who she feels deserve it. Kara likes socializing, but won't allow it to get in the way of her goal. Generally, Kara uses Water, Ice, Dark, and Steel pokemon, but she won't limit herself to simply those types.

History: Kara, working in the seas of Orre, was given her first pokemon, a Horsea as a kid. She and Aurelia trained often, learning each other's strengths and flaws. Because of their long relationship, Kara and Aurelia are extremely close and know exactly how to predict each other. Kara had a normal childhood for a kid living in Gateon Port. She worked with her father at a young age in the seas, learning all the tricks of the waters. Because of this, she feels most at rest around water. She was appalled that the Shadow Pokemon had returned, surprised that Orre could allow this to happen yet again. Because of this, Kara and Aurelia entered the tournament so that they could prove their strength so dim-witted Pokemon Snatchers would know that she and Aurelia could put up a serious fight.

Other: She's heterosexual. Just thought I would put it out there.

Species: Horsea
    Nickname: Aurelia
    Ability: Sniper
    Moves: Aurora Beam, Dragon Pulse, Surf, Signal Beam

Blog Entries

@Alphaphlare- Approved

@Jester- one little thing, the trainers dont know that shadow pokemon have been created yet, they entered under the pretense that they would get to meet Prof Keith Crane but otherwise approved,

All slots are filled, this thread will be used for discusstion from now on.

Blog Entries

Great. Don't mean to rush you at all, but when should I be expecting the Start-up?

Blog Entries

just posted it now.

Blog Entries

Are sign-ups still open?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieBayleef View Post
    Are sign-ups still open?
    I am sorry but they are not, but if not everyone posts by tommrowow when i get home from school you can have the spot.