Pokemon Salvation: The fight for tomorrow!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Salvation: The fight for tomorrow!

Awesome Charmander Pic dajman1996's Avatar

Default Pokemon Salvation: The fight for tomorrow!

OCC: We'll be close to each other in a forest but split up k so we're in the same forest following a huge cloud of smoke in the sky.

Grayam let his Pokemon out, after making sure there were no Rockets alive he released them out, he only had to kill when he needed to. He slung his M14 behind his back, and called over his Pokemon, Dracko was going to lead the way by sensing any danger while Squirt was in behind and Sparky resting on Grayams shoulder. "I hope I actually meet someone soon." Grayam said to himself, "Pika!" (I want someone else to cook cause your cooking stinks!) Grayam smiled which was really rare for him these days "Well maybe a girl may help? I mean everyone knows me. I used to get a locker full of love letters daily and for Valientiens day WOW!" Sparky just laughed and replied "Pika Pika!" (Yeah but now it's like survival so no one is interested into you!) "True, True." Red said before Dracko started to act up, "Huh?" Grayam said as he whipped out his M14 out to where the Gabite was facing!

Formerly Little_Dragoness Chrona's Avatar

Default Re: Pokemon Salvation: The fight for tomorrow!

Russet crept stealthily through the thick forest, matching his breathing with the wind's ebb and flow. 'This is bad, I heard fighting up here...' He stifled a gasp as a limb caught on his jacket and rustled. He saw a figure ahead of him whip around, and the light glinted off something strapped to his back. 'A gun...' He thought as the blood rushed from his face and he gripped his sheathed dagger.

'Best to make peace than be shot! If it's a Rocket I can betray them.' He thought frantically. He released the dagger, put his hands over his head and called out, as loud as he dared. "Hey, I don't mean any harm! Are you okay? I heard fighting..." He stepped out into the light and shook his black bangs from his eyes so he could hopefully convince the person he wasn't lying.
    I don't know how to deal with you reading my signature...

You know you want to know what they're for.

Blog Entries

Osmium or "Ozzie", as he was known, was inside a dense forest. He had been picnicking outside with his pokémon just minutes before when he spotted a large plume of smoke just over the forest.

He looked around with his E-tool/impromptu battleaxe at the ready.

"Memetali, do you see anyone?" he asked.

"Negative," Memetali replied in his cool, metallic voice.

"Perform a psychic sweep just to be sure."

Memetali closed his eyes. Though nothing visible could be seen, Memetali's psychic powers were searching the forest.

After a few minutes, he opened his eyes. "There are two Humans approximately a mile away from out position."

"I'll check it out," Ozzie said. He glanced at his E-tool. "If they're Rockets, they'll feel the bite of my E-tool.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

"Okay, guys! Let's try it again!"

Jade was sat on a surprisingly comfy tree stump, talking to her three performing Pokemon-Saffron the Chatot; the lead singer, along with Bo the Hitmontop and Pinkie the Mime Jr.; the back-up dancers.

"Alright, remember, on three, Saffron you begin singing and Bo and Pinkie, you spin! Ready? Three, two, one-"

"P-p-p-pokeball, p-p-pokeball!" Chatot warbled as Hitmontop and Pinkie span around in time in the background.

"Yay~!" Jade squealed, clapping her hands with delight. "That's it!"

The song continued as Chatot sang and the two back up dancers twirled and pranced, until Pinkie came to a screeching halt.

"What's up, Pinkie?" Jade asked, crouching down to the eye level of the baby Pokemon.

"Mime, mime mime!" Mime Jr. protested, pointing its pink arm towards smole wafting just above the forest.

"Okay, guys. Let's take five to go check this out!" Jade decided as she returned Pinkie and Chatot to their Pokeballs but kept Bo out for protection as they raced further into the forest to check out the commotion.
    ~ANARCHY SISTERS~
    Youtube [x]

Blog Entries

"Yo." Eliot says, walking by with a bloodstained baseball bat over his shoulders, followed by a Magnemite. "Don't mind me, just passing through." He says, regarding the guns and tipping his baseball cap.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

We are Assassins MrGameandPichu's Avatar

Grey is slowly prowling through the forest with a pool cue in his hands and his switch blade resting in his pocket (he prefers only to use it as a last resort). Brute is sneaking at his side and Yuki following airborne at about 10 feet.

"Huh" Grey exclaimed as he heard a rustle in a bush about 10 feet away.
    "do you see anything Brute?"

"Saur, saur saur saur" brute says while nodding his head.

"Hey! Is anyone there?" Grey calmly calls out.

The bush rustles again startling Grey so he takes a step back.
    Grey slowly hears a moan coming from the bush.

"Uuuuuuuuuugh, help meee..." Says the person in the bush softly.

Grey takes a couple more steps until he can start to see who it is. Grey can very clearly see the R on this person's shirt. Automatically amusing its a Rocket Member Grey Yells out in a harsh tone, "Who are you!"

"Oooooooh... Please help meeeee..." He replies in a quite voice.

Grey takes a couple steps forward and sees that this man has a gunshot wound on both of his legs and is starting to bleed out.

Grey moves a step closer until he can see his face.

"How do I know your not going to just attack me the second I stop your bleeding?"

"I would be in debt to you. Not all of us Rockets are cold-blooded killers." The Rocket replies in a drowsy way.

Obvious to Grey if he waited much longer the Rocket would die he decides that he is telling the truth and starts pulling out bandages from his bag. Who knows maybe he could be of some use in the future.

Blog Entries
    Follow Tripleton On Twitter Add Tripleton on Facebook

Ezekael was walking slowly, franticly turning his head every direction.

His m16 tightly gripped, his arrogance was washing away. He was scared.

Dj, Ivan, and JB were closely trailing, watching out for Rocket Grunts.

Ezekael leaped with a screech as DJ emitted a noise, and started spinning rapidly. Ezekael's heart pounded so hard, he could hear it.

JB launched in front of Ezekael with great speed, followed by the sound of a bullet hitting metal.

Ezekael fired his gun wildy out in front of him, hoping to hit something.

After shooting off a whole clip, one Rocket Grunt fell dead from a tree with a sniper in his hand.

Ezekael let out a loud sigh of relief, instantly gaining his arrogance again.

"Wait till the others hear about this" he snickered, "Come on guys. Let's move" he hollered to his pokemon

"Affirmative" Ivan verified

They wondered into the brush, leaving no trace behind, except for the rocket body and bullet shells.

Awesome Charmander Pic dajman1996's Avatar

Grayam lowered his gun at the bystander, "Hey umm you wanna go together just to make sure we all make it out," All Grayam could do was offer passage with the guy since he threathned him, "Hey surivors!" yelled a Rocket Grunt, "Shi..." Grayam said "Dracko Ice Beam, Sparky Iron Tail and Squirt Hydro pump like we praticed!" The M14 was picked up again firing away, "Ok kid get your weapons and Pokemon and just make it an all out attack!" As Grayam managed shoot 2 Grunts down before one could pull out a M16 and another summoning his Pokemon.

Russetfelt relief flood him at the person's friendly tone and stepped out, only to find more Rockets. Following the person's advice he threw his three pokeballs. "Dust, use Psychic, Bayou, use Earthquake, Cotton, Dragon Pulse!" He shouted as a black and violet pig, a blue catfish, and a large blue bird with a cloud for a body appeared.

He heard footsteps behind him and ducked under a blow, using his tiny stature to his advantage. He quickly sliced open the man's stomach, luckily tearing the mucles as well, and ran to protect his new allie's back. "Sounds like a plan, friend!"

"Alright! You should be fine now." Grey told the Rocket as he finished patching up his legs. Grey then got up and checked up on Yuki with Brute still by his side.

"Saur! SAUR SAUR!!!" Brute started freaking out.

"What is it Brute? Whats wrong?" Grey asked Brute as the Rocket started to stand up.

"You trainers are just getting dumber and dumber." The Rocket said as he pulled out a hand gun.

"Whoa come on. Is that necessary?" said a now terrified Grey.

"Idiot." The Rocket mumbled as he started to pull the trigger.

Quickly reacting, Brute used a Magical Leaf attack and cleanly sliced off the barrel of the handgun.

"AAAAAGH!" Screeched the Rocket as the gun exploded in his hand.
    He then fell to the Ground.

"Yuki use Psychic!" Grey ordered.

The Rocket started grabbing his head and started writhing in pain rolling around on the ground. when the attack wore off He started getting up.

"Brute use Skull Bash!" Grey commanded followed by a critical Skull Bash attack to the Rockets chest. He started coughing up blood and was barely holding himself up. Grey finished him off by whacking the Rocket square in his face with his pool cue.

"Alright guys lets be more careful. Yuki Return! Brute stay close."

Blog Entries
    Follow Tripleton On Twitter Add Tripleton on Facebook

Ezekael jumped as he heard the loud smack of the pool cue.

"That's not too far..." He mumbled, "Hopefully I find another Salvation member over there"

He rustled his way through the brush, going the exact opposite way of the noise. Glancing up after a long trek, he spotted a Rocket camp.

Frightened, and about to screech, he was yanked on his back, and had a knife held to his throat.

"Say your prayers, kiddy" Snickered a Camoflauged Rocket Grunt.

Ezekael's life flashed before his eyes, frightened, he tightly shut his eyes.

Is this the end for Ezekael?

OOC: Someone save him so he can unite with another member

Hearing the rustling in the brush. Grey and Brute start following the noise. He starts moving slower until he sees Ezekael being held by the Rocket. "Brute use Magical Leaf." Grey ordered keeping a quite voice to maintain his stealth. The attack sliced the Rockets wrist open and He dropped the knife and fell to the ground yelling out a pain-filled scream.
    Last edited by MrGameandPichu; 7th October 2010 at 04:45 PM.

Blog Entries

"Stop right there, criminal scum!" Rust says, hitting a rocket with a perfectly aimed blow to the 'sweet spot', a cluster of nerves on the back of the head. "Need help?" He asks Russet, attacking another.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

Ozzie heard gunshots as he walked through the forest.

He immediately deployed all of his pokémon and ran towards the sound of the gunfire.

When he arrived, he spotted Grayam and Russet fighting off several Rocket grunts.

"Shall we assist?" Incendia asked.

"Ozzie's already gotten into battle," Arclite said.

The three pokémon followed their trainer.

-----------------------

Ozzie had charged forward, luckily many of the grunts were too busy attacking Grayam and Russet to notice him.

He swung his E-tool into the nearest grunt's head, nearly cutting it in two. In a fit of rage - fueled by the memory of his parents' death at Team Rocket's hands - he continued hacking at the mutilated corpse.

"Ozzie! Stop! He's dead!" Memetali said.

Ozzie flicked his E-tool, throwing the blood on the ground.

"Let's kill some grunts!" Arclite said, tendrils of electricity dancing along his back.

Memetali nodded. "All right. Arclite, Incendia, take the right. I'll go with Ozzie and we'll take the left," he said.

The two groups dispersed.

------------------------------------

Arclite and Incendia darted to the right. The grunts were too preoccupied to notice them.

A grunt who did notice them, trained his Remington 870 shotgun on Incendia, who was battling a grunt's Zubat. She ducked under an Air Cutter and retaliated with a Flamethrower. Arclite quickly leapt upon him, severing his left hand with a Crunch attack. He then finished him off with a point-blank Discharge attack.

Incendia flashed Arclite her version of a thumbs-up sign for a moment. She leapt back from an Air Cutter but it clipped her shoulder, leaving a long gash.

------------------------------------

Ozzie and Memetali were on the left.

Memetali used his Psychic attack to toss one grunt into a tree, instantly breaking his spine.

Ozzie, meanwhile, was fighting a grunt armed with a nearly 7 inch knife. He had switched to using his steel pipe. He blocked one thrust from the grunt and retaliated with a swing that was ducked under. Another slash from the grunt was dodged but it left a cut on his arm.

He swept low with the pipe, catching the grunt in the knee and crippling him.

"You thought that the son of one of the richest families in Sinnoh would be useless in a fight?" Ozzie said bitingly.

"Fu-" The grunt was cut off when Ozzie smashed his head in with the steel pipe.

Some bullets struck the ground near him. He quickly darted behind a tree.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

OOC: Do we already know each other? If so I can change this.

Russet grinned to himself as a few others joined the fight, assisting him and Grayam. "That'd be mighty nice, stranger." He replied to Rust. He adjusted the black-and-white bandana around his neck before darting at another grunt and slicing the man's throat. "Dust, help the guy with the pipe out!" He called, pointing to were Ozzie had lept behind a tree.

His Grumpig dashed over, his jewel glowing a dangerous blue as he charged up power. With a shout of anger it launched a powerful Energy Ball at the hidden sniper, and grinned as the man fell to the ground motionless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast