Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!(Pt 1)

Default Re: Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!(Pt 1)

Name: Charlie Goodwitt
    Hometown: Iccirus
    Physical Description: Charlie is 6'3" sharp, with blonde hair, pale skin and blood red eyes. Muscular, but not overtly so.
    Personality: Smart, with good social skills. He has difficulty understanding other sides of arguments, despite being a good leader. Due to scarring events in his childhood, he is highly sarcastic and almost never answers questions about said childhood, at least honestly. Somewhat ashamed of red eyes, so he always wears mirror shades.
    Strengths: Able to tell if people are lying, good at solving problems.
    Weaknesses: VERY STUBBORN, relatively short temper, held in check by Aura and Fuzz

Partner
    Name: Aura
    species: Lucario
    Personality: Saved Charlie from the scarring event in his childhood, and very attached to him. Obviously highly intelligent, at least rivaling that of a smart human. Very tall.

If I am allowed to, Could I have a second pokemon companion? It would never be used in battles, and would simply be to showcase a softer side to Charlie. This is what it would be:
    Name: Fuzz
    Species: Deino
    Personality: Attached to charlie. Always eating an apple, or steak on "Steak Saturday". Charlie is unable to answer where the endless supply of apples come from.

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

[MENTION @Yamashi : Accepted

[MENTION @curse of mudkip : I would prefer it if you only had one partner Pokemon, it wouldn't be very fair if you had two. Please pick which one you would like to use and let me know, and then you're accepted.
    -Announcement-
    [MENTION @Pokémon Trainer Calvin [MENTION @SquadalaGuy [MENTION @Yveltal3DS [MENTION @Aura-kun [MENTION @imkrazy1000 [MENTION @Shadow Latios :
    I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone for the delay in posting the sign up. I had unexpected state testing going on for the past two weeks, and haven't had time to access the computer. However, I do still intend to continue with the RP, and will be posting the start up either tomorrow (Thursday) or the evening of the day after. Once again, I sincerely apologize and I hope you all are still interested in the RP. I completely understand if you aren't, and if you choose to drop out please PM or VM me your resignation.
    Last edited by Skitty-Lover; 1st May 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    Italy-kun likes this.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12