Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!(Pt 1)

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Default Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!(Pt 1)

It's a year after the hero of the legend has saved Unova, and now without Team Galactic out causing trouble the crime rate in Unova has plummeted, and there are very few cases of disturbances with the Pokemon. Because of this, the Unovian Board of Defense has decided to cut the funding to the Rangers, so many of the bases have had to be closed. The pay has gone down, and many of the older and more skilled Rangers have moved on to other regions, many of them just quitting their jobs and disappearing the next day. Only rookie Rangers, fresh out of the Academy, have bothered to stay. This roleplay will follow the remaining Rangers in one of the last bases left in Unova, stationed in Straiton City. They need to raise enough funds to sustain their base, while trying to get to the bottom of some of the unrest in Unova.

Information!

Rules

Cast of Characters!

My Sign-Up

THREAD IS LOCATED HERE.
    Last edited by Skitty-Lover; 7th May 2013 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Typo'd, added my character's sign up.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!(Pt 1)

Name- Calvin O'Brien
    Age- 20
    Gender- Male
    Hometown- Castelia
    Physical description- Calvin is about 6' tall, and weighs approximately 230 pounds. He has very light skin, and golden-brown hair with blue eyes. He is fairly muscular, and has very large feet. He carries around a bag of gear everywhere he goes.
    Personality- Calvin is very smart, but also very reclusive. His short temper and perpetual scowl make him nearly unapproachable, but in reality, he is a very caring individual, despite having little to no social skills. He has no problems interacting with Angel, or his girlfriend Rachel, both of whom he is very protective of. His asthma, combined with a deadly allergy to fumes, limits his utility in situations where fumes are present. Despite his intellect, he is not a very good thinker, often requiring a long time to think of a solution, and he often overthinks the problem. He always tries his best to make sure he is prepared for every situation, especially when others aren't. He considers himself independent, and hates having to stoop to rely on others, which happens often.

Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Angel
    Species- Togetic
    Gender- Female
    Personality- Very kind, curious, observant, and resourceful. Not a rational thinker, however, and a bit naive to boot.
    How they met their Ranger- (optional)
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Calvin View Post
    Name- Calvin O'Brien
    Age- 20
    Gender- Male
    Hometown- Castelia
    Physical description- Calvin is about 6' tall, and weighs approximately 230 pounds. He has very light skin, and golden-brown hair with blue eyes. He is fairly muscular, and has very large feet. He carries around a bag of gear everywhere he goes.
    Personality- Calvin is very smart, but also very reclusive. His short temper and perpetual scowl make him nearly unapproachable, but in reality, he is a very caring individual, despite having little to no social skills. He has no problems interacting with Angel, or his girlfriend Rachel, both of whom he is very protective of. His asthma, combined with a deadly allergy to fumes, limits his utility in situations where fumes are present. Despite his intellect, he is not a very good thinker, often requiring a long time to think of a solution, and he often overthinks the problem. He always tries his best to make sure he is prepared for every situation, especially when others aren't. He considers himself independent, and hates having to stoop to rely on others, which happens often.

Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Angel
    Species- Togetic
    Gender- Female
    Personality- Very kind, curious, observant, and resourceful. Not a rational thinker, however, and a bit naive to boot.
    How they met their Ranger- (optional)
    In case this wasn't totally obvious to everyone, you're accepted, even though I feel no need to do this since you're a mod of this too.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Blog Entries

Name- Danny Cridland
    Age- 20
    Gender- Male
    Hometown- Cinnibar Island (now lives in Castelia after the volcanic eruption, has no parents, were killed by said volcano)
    Physical description- Black hair, white skin, green braces, big face, normal body size. Has hazel eyes and a flame-like hairstyle.
    Personality- Cool, smart. His parents were killed in the most gruesome way in the Cinnibar Volcano incident, but he was adopted by two Elite Rangers. He managed to save a Skourpi from being killed from the lava. He did'nt know about his parents since they died when he was young, but he is still scared by the volcanic eruption. He has a lust for girls, but is very friendly and good at games and problem solving (at most times).
    Strength- has ADHD and Asperger's Sydrome, likes being a ranger, videogame fans
    Weakness- Lust for girls, Short temper, hates schoolwork)

Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Shrak
    Species- Skourpi (get? He's an orge.)
    Gender- Male
    Personality- Cool, tough, but light-hearted
    How they met their Ranger- Adopted from a trainer who died from the Cinnibar Volcano incident
    Last edited by AmazonPandora; 2nd April 2013 at 05:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SquadalaGuy View Post
    Name- Danny Cridland
    Age- 20
    Gender- Male
    Hometown- Cinnibar Island (now lives in Castelia after the volcanic eruption, has no parents, were killed by said volcano)
    Physical description- Black hair, white skin, green braces, big face, normal body size
    Personality- Cool, smart. His parents were killed in the most gruesome way in the Cinnibar Volcano incident, but he was adopted by two Elite Rangers. He managed to save a Skourpi from being killed from the lava. He did'nt know about his parents since they died when he was young, but he is still scared by the volcanic eruption. He has a lust for girls, but is very friendly and good at games and problem solving (at most times).
    Strength- has ADHD and Asperger's Sydrome, likes being a ranger, videogame fans
    Weakness- Lust for girls, Short temper, hates schoolwork)

Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Shrak
    Species- Skourpi (get? He's an orge.)
    Gender- Male
    Personality- Cool, tough, but light-hearted
    How they met their Ranger- Adopted from a trainer who died from the Cinnibar Volcano incident
    I feel like you could have added a tad more to the physical description section, but other than that I'll accept it. Maybe add one or two more things to his appearance, for instance eye color and hairstyle, or something like that?

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Name-Emil Landeg
    Age-21
    Gender-♂
    Hometown- Birth-Munich, Germany~Current-Icirrus City
    Physical description- Medium length brown hair with one blonde streak in his bangs. Blue eyes and a northern European skin tone. About 6' tall.
    Personality-He is modest and intellectual. Normally calm, but easily provoked and overly violent.
    Strength-High IQ and fairly athletic
    Weakness-Strategy

Name-Skye
    Species-Altaria
    Gender-♂
    Personality-Happy, calm
    This is my signature

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    Name-Emil Landeg
    Age-21
    Gender-♂
    Hometown- Birth-Munich, Germany~Current-Icirrus City
    Physical description- Medium length brown hair with one blonde streak in his bangs. Blue eyes and a northern European skin tone. About 6' tall.
    Personality-He is modest and intellectual. Normally calm, but easily provoked and overly violent.
    Strength-High IQ and fairly athletic
    Weakness-Strategy

Name-Skye
    Species-Altaria
    Gender-♂
    Personality-Happy, calm
    Great sign up! You're accepted!

When will there be a start-up?
    This is my signature

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    When will there be a start-up?
    I'm aiming for a week from now most likely. I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to sign up.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Name- Jake McCloud
    Age- 20
    Gender- Male
    Hometown- Sandgem Town
    Physical description- About 6'2, hair so dark red that it looks black. Wears a necklace with a Pokeball-shaped charm on the end. Keeps his hair at a “normal” length.
    Personality- Constantly hyper and almost always happy. Loves food.
    Strength- Very social and athletic.
    Weakness- Can’t stop and think about things, is sometimes “too much” for new people.
    Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Luke
    Species- Lucario
    Gender- Male
    Personality- Has grown very calm and collected, unlike when he was a Riolu.
    How they met their Ranger- Given as a gift from Jake’s father, a breeder.

(Side note: Our lovely GMs may recognize my character from an earlier RP.)
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Name- Kendyll Oshwen
    Age- 20
    Gender- Female
    Hometown- Castelia City
    Physical description- Blue eyes, long dirty blonde hair, bracelet with a charm for every pokemon type on it.
    Personality- Kendyll Is pretty friendly. When she was in school, she had one goal: To become a Pokemon ranger. Now that she IS one, she wants to make the best of it. She can become a bit hot-tempered, though, and she is very competitive.
    Strength- Is loved by many Pokemon.
    Weakness- Can't stand losing.

Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Muddy
    Species- Mudkip
    Gender- Female
    Personality- Friendly, Hyper
    Last edited by imkrazy1000; 5th May 2013 at 09:50 AM.

Name- Lyle Brinker

Age- 22

Gender- Male

Hometown- Pacifidlog Town

Physical description- An olive skin tone, due to living in the tropics of Hoenn for many years, and rather tall for his age, standing at 6'4. He is fairly lanky for his size. Has medium-length blond hair that he tries to keep as neat as possible, and hazel eyes.

Personality- Lyle has a sense of humor, which is being sarcastic, but is serious when he needs to be. He is egotistical and determined. Although he is very opinionated, he hardly ever has outbursts and normally reacts by telling a rude joke or just standing there.

Strength- Generally liked by those who get to know him.

Weakness- Finds it hard to take things seriously and sometimes fails to realize the severity of situations.

Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Cyrus
    Species- Sneasel
    Gender- Male
    Personality- He is adventurous and fun-loving, but doesn't take his job very seriously. Despite this, Cyrus is ambitious and strives to please his Ranger.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Aura-kun; @imkrazy1000; @Shadow Latios; Pretty good. You have my okay.
    Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Calvin; 13th April 2013 at 04:55 PM.
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Name- Tetzo Marikk
    Age- 21
    Gender-Male
    Hometown- Opelucid
    Physical description- Tetzo is a very muscular young man. His muscles come from training with his Machamp.
    Personality- Very rash person that gets him in trouble alot of the times. He is also not the smartest person which means hes all brawn no brains which made him fail grade school.
    Strength- He is a good lifter. Talented Boxer. Good MMA Fighter. Good at everything that invouvles fighting.
    Weakness- Not smart. Can't run good because of to much muscle and bad stamina.

Partner Pokemon form
    Name- Brisk
    Species- Machamp
    Gender- Male
    Personality- Very docile to his trainer but aggresive to his enemy.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Start up soon?
    @Skitty-Lover;
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast