Start Ups Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova! - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!

Default Re: Pokemon Rangers: Saving Unova!

"A bit ironic, don't you think? I mean, the second we start looking for work rather than sitting on our asses, we find some. Why not look for work earlier?" Charlie messaged Aura. Aura responded [I]"Yes. Work beats no work." [I] Charlie surveyed the board. Rumbling, supposedly pokemon. A groudon, mabye? This seems to be something more though. Groudon aren't native here, and have been known to be docile. Heatran? Who freaking knows. "You two", Charlie said, looking at Danny and Calvin, "Get a room".

Blog Entries

"Well, that refreshed my memory! At least I read the Pokenet (internet in Pkmn) about these for our training programes" said Danny. "But my passion and knowledge of ranger skills is so stoked and ready! Let's GO! D-D-D-DAN DAN POSE!" Danny flicks his Ranger Styler in the air while Danny backflipped. In perfect timing, Danny finished his backflip and caught the Ranger Styler in time. "Now THAT'S a Dan Dan Pose!" Well, according to this, each Ranger has a special pose.*

OOC: *Well, that is true. I heard it from Rangers of Alima on the DS.
    My Running Gags:
    -Showing that I hate Eevee and co.

-My wacky thoughts expressed in big/small font

-The mentioning of Canadian 'adult model' Bryci

-Puns and Jokes that no-one will guess

-My bets (that I actually never bet on, ironicaly)

-And everything else I do that is funny.

Registered Trainer Pokemon Trainer Calvin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"I don't get paid enough to put up with this." Calvin growled, facepalming at Danny's insanity and Charlie's rude intrusion. "Who am I kidding? I never did get paid enough to tolerate this hocum."
    Pearl:3996-6679-5959
    SS:4040-3317-8250
    White:2924-1613-1871
    Battle Record:23-4
    My FF.net profile~*~My new anime fic!~*~My Fanclub
    I am an official member of the Official Bulbagarden Trading Whitelist.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

I feel his pain... said Luke. "What? Who?" Jake answered. Oh, nothing...
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

"Alright, we'll mark that as 'pending'." Calvin huffed, saving that page and looking for another. "How about this? There's a shiny Dodrio running rampant around Pinwheel Forest. Any Trainers that have dared to try and catch it have been violently beaten. The people of Nacrene City are looking for someone who might be able to capture or otherwise neutralize the Dodrio, because it's wreaking havoc amongst the forest Pokemon. How's that sound?"

Blog Entries

"With all due respect," said Jake, "I feel like we should be jumping at any work we can find at this point."
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

"Oh boy, a shiny!" Charlie yelled with a mixture of sarcasm, irony and enthusiasm. "We can send it to the board of directors to show we do get shit done!" Charlie yelled, again, with the same mixture of implications.

"Shut up Charlie. Don't blow this opportunity to actually get something done." Aura messaged Charlie.
    "Yeah, I know. I just can't stand the fact that our commanding officer waited until we got docked again to actually start looking for work. Incompetence at it's finest."
    "Lets just get these jobs done." Aura said, ending the conversation.

"Okay, lets just do this, and become un-docked. It is weird though. The economy is booming, so there is no real reason to reduce our funding. Maybe, pause for dramatic effect, our higher ups are with Team Plasma. They are weakening us in advance for a total takeover of Unova."

That actually makes sense, Charlie and Aura both thought. It actually makes sense.

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

"We can use the Dodrio mission as a warm up, that should be easy enough." Rachel said. "Besides, we should get paid enough reward money to be able to afford our expenses to Relic Castle. After all, it's pretty expensive to fuel up The Beast." she added, referencing the old broken down van the Rangers were forced to drive.
    "I guess we can leave now, if everyone's ready."

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Blog Entries

"I'll need a few seconds to go get my equipment, then I'll be set." Calvin said, shutting off the computer and getting up. "You driving, or am I?"

"Lets get ready." As Charlie grabbed his kit: large combat knife, smaller combat knife, multi-tool, 60 000 volt TASER, 10 ultra balls and a tranquilizer rifle, he began to realize that when they completed a few jobs, funding would be increased and the Rangers could potentially move into a decent building, pay the Rangers above minimum wage and upgrade equipment. Charlie looked at his computer. The thing was essentially an over glorified calculator at best.
    "Hurry the hell up Charlie. Don't be late" Aura messaged Charlie
    "I know, I know" Said Charlie, jamming a magazine of tranquilizer flechette's into his rifle. Charlie hated the thought of using it on a Pokemon, but he knew it would be best for everyone.
    "Lets rock"

Blog Entries

Real Rangers don't need tasers or tranquilizers, Jake thought as the pair trudged back to their room. Or Poké Balls, for that matter. Jake grabbed his Styler, some snacks for himself and Luke, a small knife for cutting through undergrowth if need be, and a flashlight, and stepped into his hiking boots, then ran outside, ready to leave.
    Last edited by Italy-kun; 27th May 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Charlie felt bad about the Tranquilizer gun as soon as he loaded it. He removed the magasine and ejected the round before throwing it back on the table. He had no plan to use the TASER on anything other than the violent, slightly drunk humans he frequently encountered, he justified in his mind.
    "I will bend that thing around your skull if you use it on a Pokemon" Aura told Charlie. "And then potentially ram it down your throat" Charlie nodded. "Sideways"

Blog Entries

"You can go ahead and drive Calvin." Rachel said. "I'll be back in a minute, I need to go wake Coco, she's napping in my office."
    She walked to her tiny office and nudged the Pokemon asleep in her chair. "Coco, let's go, we have a mission."
    The Minccino hopped off the chair and scurried into the hall, and Rachel turned to follow, but stopped and grabbed the Ranger checkbook at the last minute. "The account doesn't contain much, but we may need it." she mused

Blog Entries

"Okay then." He went to grab his pack, then got the keys and went out to the van. He got in, set his pack next to him on the floor, and set Angel on the dashboard while he waited for everyone else to load up.

Blog Entries

Rachel passed the conference room on her way out and poked her head in. "Load up." she said, then continued on to the van. She hopped in the passenger seat, put Coco on her lap, and turned to Calvin. "Do you really think this Dodrio mission will prove to the higher ups that we're worth more than the common Police Force?" she asked.

OOC: @curse of mudkip @Aura-kun @SquadalaGuy @imkrazy1000

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast