Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up - Page 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up

Default Re: Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up

"Heh heh, I guess that was kind of reckless. No worries though! Transportation systems like these always lead to busy areas and I would bet that we will be able to find something that will help us find the train."

It was an impressive escalator, it had already gone down at least 10 stories and was still going. In the distance there are tall structures that look like they could be housing units or something similar. A few people pass by on the opposite side of the escalator.
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 28th June 2010 at 04:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Wow.." Grayson said again. "This escalator is very long. It's probably longer than the longest escalator in our time!" Suddenly, he gripped the edge of the ledge and held tight as a large tremor vibrated through the escalator.

"What was that?" he asked Bowie worriedly.

"I dunno and I don't want to find out!" Bowie said as they reached the bottom. The escalator had led to a suspended platform that branched off in many directions.

In the middle of the platform was an electronic display that showed a lot of words, symbols and numbers. One of these paths was bound to lead where they wanted to go but the display looked fairly complicated. Bowie stared at it as the crowds of people went about their business.

"Erm, this could take a while.."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"This is definitely complicated.." Grayson said with woe. "From the looks of it, the Train Station Entrance should be over in that direction." He pointed towards the northern path.

"Good going Grayson!" Bowie followed the flow of traffic down to what looked like a ticket booth. After waving his pokegear over a glowing screen, a gate opened and revealed a waiting train. Bowie took a seat in a cushy chair near one of the trains open doors.
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 29th June 2010 at 05:13 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson took out his Poké Gear, and quickly swiped it across the scanner to gain Magnet Train access. He walked inside, and took a seat next to Bowie. "Here we go.." he said.

The train car is large and very clean. As it departs from Neo Cerulean city, 2 people stand up and put on pokemon masks. They block the exits and release a mechanical Machamp and Lickitung from poke balls. "THIS IS HOLD A UP! GIVE US YOUR MONEY, NOW!!"

For a minute, Bowie is impressed that people still use poke balls after all this time but it doesn't look like the masked trainers are playing a joke. There are no police in the train car and the other people don't look like they are going to resist.

"Psst Grayson, I think we can take these guys.." Bowie whispers

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"I think so too..Let's go!" Grayson said as he released his Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. "Let's go!" he told them again. "I'll take Machamp and Lickitung, you can take the criminals!" he told Bowie. "Squirtle, use Surf, Bulbasaur, Leaf Storm, Charmander, Flamethrower!" he told his Pokémon.

"Crime doesn't pay jerks, BurningFinger come on out and use Confuse Ray!" Ninetails comes out of its poke ball whipping it tails on the hard floor. With their pokemon busy battling with Graysons, the thugs charge at Ninetails. Both robbers are caught in the Confuse ray but Bowie doesn't have anything to tie them up with!

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

After defeating the two mechanical Pokémon, Grayson asked Bowie "Do you need any help tying up those criminals?" Without hesitation, he told Bulbasaur "Use your vines to wrap up these robbers!" Vines shot out of Bulbasaur's bulb, and tied the robber's hands, feet, and abdomens together.

"Nice one! I wasn't sure what we were going to do with these guys. We can hand them over to the authorities at the next station. Wait a minute.."

While they had thwarted the robbery, they had also missed their stop. An electronic computer voice can be heard in the train. "Next stop, Neo Fuschia city. Thank you for riding!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"That was certainly a fast ride.." Grayson said with amazement. "It felt like we were on the train for only a few minutes.." When the train came to a stop, Grayson asked "How should we alert the authorities?"

An officer Jenny with blonde hair approached Bowie and Grayson. "Good day citiziens, what is your emergency? Someone on that train called for assistance." She said.

"We stopped these men from robbing the train, we'll hand them over to you now. Do you know how we can get to Neo Lavender town from here?" Bowie asked her.

"Neo Lavender? You'll have to catch the blue train and then transfer to the yellow. There it is now." She points to a train that is stuffed with people.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Inside his head, Grayson groaned. He hated cramped spaces. "Come on Bowie!" he said in a rush. "We'll have to hurry if we want to make it onto the train in time!" Quickly facing Officer Jenny, he said "Thanks for your help!" then ran onto the train.

Bowie squeezed in next to a wall and someones Wobbuffet. It looks like this would be a stand up trip. "I hope we get there fast.." He tried to say over the noise as the doors slid closed.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast