Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Default Re: Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up

Grayson gasped aloud. "This Doduo seems so strong!!" he screamed in his mind. He also noticed that he other robots were being transported away. Most likely, the robots were going to be repaired and sent back, stronger than ever. "It's best if I concentrate on this one, though." he thought. He recalled his Charmander and Squirtle, and instead sent out his Bulbasaur. "Bulbasaur, use Sludge Bomb!" he shouted.

The robotic Doduo managed to avoid some of the Sludge bomb but still took damage. It then started to circle Bowie and Grayson.

"Our turn now, use Flamethrower!" Ninetails shot out fire but the Doduo dodged. It moved in closer as it ran.

"Take your time and fire again!" Ninetails attacked again and this time the robot wasn't so lucky. The Flamethrower caught it in the mid section and it stopped moving. Robotic Doduo took a few more steps forward and then fell to pieces on the ground.

"That was close. Great job everyone! Lets go back to Mt. Moon and tell Kim the good news. But 1st I need to take Electrode to the pokemon center."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Let's go then!" Grayson said. He started walking towards the PokéCenter. When he arrived, he told Nurse Joy "We need to have a few Pokémon healed." She replied "Certainly. Give them to me, please."

As Nurse Joy treated the pokemon, Bowie wondered what else Kim had left out of her story.
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 19th June 2010 at 10:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Nurse Joy handed the Poké Balls back to Grayson and Bowie. "Thank you for your cooperation!" she cheerfully said. "Thanks!" Grayson yelled as he walked out of the PokéCenter. "We'd better get back to Kim. She must be worried about us by now." he told Bowie.

Back inside Mt. Moon, Kim was happy to hear that the robots had been stopped. After she told them everything (OOC: I put it in the 1st post) Bowie approached the glowing crystal. "Now that my team is healed, I can handle anything!" There was a flash of light and Bowie vanished.

Mt. Moon, 3010
    Bowie reappeared and felt like he had stepped onto a spaceship. Instead of a dark cave like before, he was standing on a metal floor with lights and wiring mounted into the cave walls. The crystal continued glowing in the middle of the room.

"Holy cow! This is Mt. Moon? I think that I'm gonna wait up here for a while before I start looking around."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson listened to Kim, and nodding, stepped through the portal into a strange, futuristic room. "Is this Mt. Moon? It looks so different.." he said.

Mt. Moon, 3010

"She said all of the towns are roughly in the same spots as our time, so Neo Cerulean city should be east from here." Looking around a corner Bowie sees the metal path slope downwards.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Wow.." Grayson thought to himself. It was so different. "Kim probably should have given us a map!" he told Bowie.

Outside of the cave, Bowie is surprised to see overgrown trees on either side of a sidewalk. Besides the long, man-made walk way, there doesn't seem to be any sign of humans.

"As long as they haven't changed stuff around too much we should be ok. I was kind of hoping that this sidewalk would move by itself." As he steps on it, the concrete does nothing. Bowie lets out a disappointed sigh.

"Anyways, I guess we should decide between checking out Neo Pewter city or Neo Lavender town."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"I think we should check out Neo Lavender town." Grayson suggested. As he looked around he said "I think it's nice how in the future they preserved Kanto's forest environment. It actually looks really great!"

"The shopping district eh? Sounds like a plan, whoever is running that place is bound to know something. If we can find the station then we should be able to ride the Magnet train all the way there."

"I wonder what kinds of pokemon live here after so many years? It would be interesting to find out after we save the regular ones. The forest is so thick that I can't see the horizon." Bowie is glad that they arrived while the sun was still up.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"There might be some new Pokémon that we hadn't known about too!" Grayson thought. "If we have time to stop at the shopping district, it'd really cool to see what high-tech gadgetry has been invented in the past thousand years. If the terrain is similar to our time, the Magnet train entrance should be somewhere near Lavender Town."

After a decent walk, the gate to Neo Cerulean city is in sight. Stepping through it, there is an intersection. One path goes from left to right and straight ahead is a enormously long escalator going down. The city has a large dome up high and there are waterfalls that drop from the roof all the way to the ground several stories below.

Without hesitation, Bowie jumps on the escalator not caring where it goes. He grins as it descends.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson yelled "Wait! Where are you going!?" He hopped on the escalator behind Bowie, and followed him down to the bottom. "I hope you didn't make the wrong decision doing this.." he told Bowie threateningly.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast