Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up

Lightbulb Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up

(The sign up sheet can be found here. Kim remains in the present time.)

The 3 robotic pokemon that are hunting me are modeled after Marril, Doduo and Snorlax. Even though they are mechanical, all of them are vulnerable to pokemon attacks. In the future, 90% of the pokemon are copies of the originals. No one is really sure what happened to the rest of them but the designers wanted to come as close as possible to the real things.

I used to work for one of the companies that builds the robotic pokemon but when I started asking questions about the disappearance of the natural pokemon, my supervisor sent his robots to silence me. I tried to ask the police for help but they just gave me weird looks and did nothing.

With Celebis help, I barely managed to escape to the Cerulean city of your time. The robots where able to follow me but I had enough time to run to Mt. Moon and hide. It should take them a while to search the entire city so I know that they are still there. Robotic Snorlax was built for securtiy work and is very similair to a tank. The other 2 should be no stronger than their normal versions.

I can modify any poke device to detect the robotic pokemon's metal signature. If you can manage to get them off of my trail then I can send you to the year 3010 in order to finish this.

If/ when Robotic Snorlax, Doduo and Marril are destroyed:
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 19th June 2010 at 07:28 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Default Re: Pokemon Rainbow: Time Crystal Crisis Start-up

Grayson listened to the strange woman as she asked him for help. He though for a moment, then announced "I'll help you. But I have one question. What company makes these artificial Pokémon?" He waited for the answer.

Bowie wondered the same thing but she looks too scared to tell us anything else.
    "The Marril and Doduo should be easy but I don't like the sound of that robotic Snorlax.."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson waited awhile, and when he noticed Kim wasn't answering, he gave up.
    "What should we do to help you first?" he asked her.

"I'm going to go check out Cerulean city. I'll see you down there." Bowie said as he left the cave.

As he walked the down the street near the gym, he spotted something big in an alley. "I've found the robotic Snorlax! I have to go get Grayson!" But as he turned around to leave, the Snorlax robot moved as fast as a Ponyta and blocked Bowies path.

"What the heck?!! I guess I have no choice but to fight this thing."

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson walked out of the cave, heavily alert. He had heard robotic droning sounds, and worried about Bowie. He rushed around, and noticed Bowie standing in front of a Snorlax, preparing for battle. "Hey!" he called.

Even though the robotic Snorlax looked like any other Snorlax, it clearly had some added abilities.

"I'll teach you not to harass women from the future! Hax, I choose you!" Bowie shouted as Electrode jumped out of its poke ball.

The Snorlax used Body slam and squished Electrode. When Snorlax stood back up, Electrode was laying in a crater knocked out. After recalling Electrode, "he took down Hax with one hit? BurningFinger, I choose you now!" Ninetails appeared, ready for action.

Then Bowie noticed someone calling out to him. Looking around, he spotted Grayson. "Nows our chance, use Flamethrower on Snorlax's head for as long as you can!" While Ninetails blew out flames, Bowie tried to signal Grayson to attack the same spot.
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 17th June 2010 at 06:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

Grayson yelled "Go, Bulbasaur!" The green Pokémon popped out of it's ball, smiling and ready for battle. "Use Energy Ball!" he commanded. A small, green ball of intense energy shot from Bulbasaur, and hit strongly the exact spot of Bowie's choosing.

The combination attack was enough to destroy the head of the robotic Snorlax. After the head was blasted off, thick, black smoke flowed out of the body as it tilted to the side and fell over. The headless robot exploded in a shower of metal pieces.

"Am I glad to see you!" Bowie exclaimed.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Me too!" Grayson cried. "You seemed to have a close call. Maybe we should stick together to help protect each other from danger."

"Yea, but I doubt that the other 2 robots will be that easy find. Snorlax was huge after all. At least now we know that this is the right town."

"Where should we look for Marril and Doduo?"

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"Since Marril should be programmed with Pokémon data, maybe we should look near the lake. As for Doduo, I don't really know were he could be. Maybe we should look by the Grass route leading into town." Grayson told Bowie. He though harder, but couldn't come up with any better ideas.

Out of the corner of his eye, Bowie saw a small blue ball moving through some nearby water. "It looks like this one is coming to us."

Robotic Marril jumped out of the water toward the trainers with its eyes glowing red. "Use Confuse ray now!" Ninetails fired a bright beam at the machine pokemon which halted its attack. Success! The robotic Marril became confused!

"Fire Blast, go!" Ninetails let loose a flaming stick figure that hit the Marril and left the ground blackend and burnt. Bowie had a feeling that would not do much damage. The robotic Marril looked mostly unhurt but at least it still seemed to be confused.

Blog Entries
    Follow Ghost On Twitter

"I don't think it's working." Grayson started to panic. "He send out his Squirtle and his Charmander. "Squirtle, use Surf to wet the Marill, then Charmander use Thunderpunch to disturb its circuits!" Squirtle send a tall wave of water onto the Marill, and Charmander slammed his electric fist into the droid.

The robotic Marril was sent flying. It hit a wall and shattered into a pile of metallic bits. "Good going!" Bowie shouted.

"I don't think that it is a coincidence that Marril came after us. I would bet that the 3 robots that came here are linked somehow and that they can tell whenever one of them gets destroyed. Now we just need to find..." Bowie is interrupted by the sound of breaking bricks.

From the other side of a building, people can be heard screaming in a panic. When the dust clears, a 2 headed robot is standing on top of a pile of debris. It had pecked its way straight through the walls, leaving holes behind it.

Robotic Doduo appeared!
    Last edited by ME Grimlock; 18th June 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast