pokemon PRP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pokemon PRP

Never alone <3 Elphie jasonwolf's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default pokemon PRP

I was going to do a PRP with Oerba and Jester, but it seems that Oerba has become busy so I'm gonna try leading this RP. open to changes.

Generations

“When time is defined by who, what, and where is important that is a generation. When time is defined by who we are, what we do, and where we go is what it means to be part of a generation.” - Kanto/Johto Champion Drake.

It seemed the whole world stopped that fateful day. All the stores closed, schools let out early, and people left work before their shifts ended. Even the wind stopped, the sun hid, and the pokemon were silent. The news spread quickly, and soon everyone was huddled around TVs, radios, and poke’gear in complete awe at the moment.

The pokemon master, the greatest trainer who ever lived, was now lying on his death bed. His family and closest friends surrounded him in his last few hours. People of all regions watched as he said his last words.

“I have spent my life readying for this moment. I spent every hour of every day working hard and pushing myself to reach my goals. All you young trainers out there. You have the power to be great. This generation may start with the end of me, but this generation also starts with the beginning of you. Now my time has come, and I will leave you with these simple parting words. Gotta catch’um all.” The pokemon master calmly said then breathed his last.

Millions wept at the loss of such a great hero, but many more took it in stride and decided that it was time to step up. It was their time to reach for the dreams that had eluded them. It was their time. It is your time.

You are one of the many trainers who have recently experienced the loss of the pokemon master. You have to decided what to do next. It is your turn to change your life, and make it what you want.

Here in the Kanto region your new journey begins. The pokemon league has expanded its challenge to find some one worthy of becoming the pokemon master. Trainers must now challenge all eight gyms, elite fours, and champion from every region to join the legendary league. The legendary league will then decide who deserves to be the pokemon master.

(basically you are a trainer in Kanto who is trying to get into the legendary league. The RP starts in Kanto, but will move to the other regions if it is successful.)

The Killy Killy Joker Kanon Shirogane's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: pokemon PRP

I will give it a shot.

Blog Entries

I sent out a couple invites so I'm especially waiting for them. but yeah you can join in.

Blog Entries

Thanks.

Blog Entries

you have any experience? just curious. I usually know alot of the people who join my RPs, but I don't know that we've met. in PRPs I expect a lot more content then normal RPs.

Could I join?
    Just so you know, I am the epic ninja master...
    of failure! Sometime's I fail to fail ^.^'

I support Faithshipping!

Blog Entries

I've been in several Rpg's, A few with you i think (Just can't remember which ones.) I was most likely under the guise of memond, Black Butler, M Rose, or Kanade. I have horrible luck because it seems if i go a day without RP'ing. The RPG dies. im trying to get better at notifying people about long absences.

Blog Entries

hmm... well one issue is PRPs are usually two or three RPers doing alot of content and making a big long RP. Axl you don't seem to have much experience here so I want to know how long you've RPed for.

Blog Entries

alright, I will try to post as often as i can. If you chose not to accept i will understand okay.

Well, it depends. While I actually haven't been a member here long, I have had RP experience on a couple other sites such as Serebii and FanFiction. I'd say, its been about a year. Yeah, two months 'till April, so about a year.

I support Faithshipping!

Blog Entries

yes, well the crux of the situation is current;y more so about the invites I put out. I don't want this filling up before they get here lol.

M'kay. Don't worry, I know the feeling ^.^'. Just let me know when you get the replies.

I support Faithshipping!

Blog Entries

I-I'll do it...

Blog Entries

Alrighty then. My last post. Maybe another time.

Blog Entries

well don't think I'm saying you gusy can't join I'm jsut saying it will be tight, and I'll drop anyone who gets lazy much faster.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast