☼Orange Archipelago Adventures
Welcome to the Orange Islands! This rp features four young trainers who were just given their starter pokemon by Professor Ivy. They are given a pokedex to assist them on their journey to conquer the Orange league! The Orange Islands are paradise holding many mysterious pokemon! There are four gyms to defeat to get into the Orange League, but many islands with many challenges waiting for the trainers!
I'm going to be a bit picky with who is accepted, as I want this to be literate and long-running. There will be three players accepted besides me.
Starters available: Charmander and Pikachu
1. Generic forum rules.
2. As long as you don't curse, I don't care what you put.
3. You can control wild battles up until you throw a pokeball
4. Don't hog the spotlight. Let every character share their story.
5. There are only Kanto and Johto pokemon allowed.
6. You can ride larger pokemon to cut time depending on their speed.
7. If I am gone for more than two days, ask a fellow member to generate pokemon for you/start you off.
8. There are no levels, but "Around level #" to know how strong they are.
9. To encounter pokemon you have to put (encounter) at the end of your post and I or another roleplayer will randomly generate a pokemon for you to find. It can't be legendary but it might end up shiny or alternately colored.
10. Pokemon never forget moves unless you want them to, and there is infinite room for attacks
11. TM moves can be learned naturally, as all moves take 1 post to learn. Be fair with moves. A starting trainer will not have a charmander that knows flamethrower. Also try not to learn more than one move per island.
12. Pokeballs are infinite
13. Captures are determined by the other roleplayers, as they will decide if you are fair.
14. If you read these rules, please mention in your sign up how wild pokemon are encountered.
-Your sign-up sheet is going to be your profile that you must update.
-You can't have the same starter as someone else
Pummelo Island (League)