Pokemon Oblivion

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Oblivion

In pain and Insane. British Joe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon Oblivion

The Book:
    This is the encyclopedia of the Great Game, and is probably your most useful resource.

--

Joe and Josh walked along the beach where they had been dumped, the temple a mile or so behind them. A soft, salty breeze ruffled their hair as they walked closer to the water.

Suddenly, with a large splash that got the both of them wet, two Squirtles practicly flew out of the water and landed in front of them.

They smirked at each other, then opened the box on their belt. Extracting a card each, they placed them in front of their foreheads, backwards.

“Double Sync!” they called out simultaneously, flipping the cards over.

Joe’s skin began to turn blue, and his ears grew astronomically, a rounded tail also spouting from his behind. Meanwhile, Joshes skin was turning red and scaly, his hands turning into huge claws.

“Maril!” yelled Joe.

“Krabby!” shouted Josh.

The Squirtle’s withdrew into their shells, then began to spin rapidly.

“They’re using Rapid Spin!” informed Joe unnecessarily, beating away one of them with his tail.

“No shit, Sherlock.” sighed Josh, pulling out another card.

“Apply Bubble Gun!” he cried, apparently aiming the card at the Squirtle. Next second, the card was ensumed in a bright white light, to be replaced with a blue, childish pistol. He pulled the Guns trigger, causing several large, multi-coloured bubbles to emit from it, and swarm towards one of the Squitle’s.

The Squirtle was thrown back, rather comically for just being splashed with bubbles, and escaped back in to the ocean.

“Smooth.” coaxed Joe, shooting a Water Gun from his hamd, which the Squirtle avoided easily. “Mind using Mud Sport so this one can’t get away?”

Josh did as instructed, shooting a thick ball of mud from his mouth towards the Squirtle. It stuck the Pokemons feet to the ground, making it unable to move.

“Fire Aquabal!” yelled Joe, throwing yet another card, somewhat dagger-like, towards the trapped Squirtle. It transformed in mid-air into a blue pokeball, which absorbed the Squirtle. It began to shake vigorously. Once… twice… three times….

The ball opened suddenly, allowing the Squirtle to shoot out and escape into the ocean to join its comrade.

“De-Sync.” said Josh sadly, his hand on his forehead. His body returned to normal, the Krabby card now in his hand. “Nice going.”

Joe also De-Synced. “That was totally your fault. Who uses a water-based weapon on a water type?” He yelled, snatching the Bubble Gun card from his brother.

OCC: Okay, when Syncing, you can do pretty much anything with the card, but please don’t copy anyone else (but you do need to call out “Sync!” just before Syncing and the name of the Pokemon just after.

Also, when using a weapon/shield, you also cry “Apply -insert weapon name here-”. The pokeball thing’s the same, too.

With that said, enjoy the RP!
    I claim Unown J. Fear teh J.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokemon Oblivion

Aurore ran through the woodland, leaping over patches of tropical flowers and flattening grass which he ran on. He was just marvelling at the sheer beauty of the place, but he didn't notice a little Oddish, who screamed and began to run, but Aurore soon caught him up, and then tripped over the little thing. Flying forwards, he faceplanted into a tree, smacking his nose and howling in pain.

Turning to the Oddish, he grabbed a card from his deck, and placed it forwards in the air.

"Sync!"

Firstly, Aurore's skin and hair turned brown, and then he sprouted fur, in every place on his body, even some where Aurore did not want to think about. Also, as the final piece, he sprouted a bushy tail. Aurore looked at himself, and thought, Really? You can't make this crap up. It's like I'm in some kind of story.

"Eevee?"

"Okay, then," Aurore told himself, whipping out another card. "Apply Kecleopistol!"

The card began to glow, until it formed a pistol, and the bullets of which would evidently shoot out a Kecleon head-like thing, its mouth freakily open. Upon its formation, the red stripe that ran across part of it stayed red, and the rest of the gun turned a creamy colour, signifying that it would shoot Normal-type bullets.

"Okay, I guess I'll tackle the thing first," Aurore said, wondering how in the world he was going to do that. Shrugging, he charged forwards and slammed straight into the Oddish, making it fly backwards into a tree. Shaking the attack off, the Oddish began to run away, but Aurore aimed his pistol and fired it at the thing, and a cream-coloured bullet shot out, catching the Oddish directly in the back. Knowing that it was just blunt force, Aurore whipped out another card.

He flung it towards the Pokémon, and it began to glow until it transformed into a Pokéball, colliding with the Oddish and turning it into light energy, which was drawn into the red sphere. He wondered whether he would capture the Oddish or not.

Blog Entries

The pokeball began to shake. Once... teice... three times... click! The Oddish was caught.

The pokeball flattened, then turned into a card. Meanwhile, the Eevee card lost 4 SR, now making it 23.

OCC: Remember, guys, It's up to you to remember all this stuff. What cards you've gained, all your pokemons SRs, Moves, etc.
    Last edited by British Joe; 9th May 2010 at 02:52 PM.

"Well, so much for good climate," Delia shrugged, trudging throught the snow field, which was the next destination after the temple she appeared in. She sighed. "At least the scenery is calm," she smiled, looking at the vast field in front of her.

Suddenly, a figure started moving just infront of her, but she couldn't see what it was. "Better go check it out," she said to herself, sprinting over to where the figure stood, which turned out to be a Snorunt, who was busy eating.

"Aww, you look cute!" she cooed, but the Snorunt got angry, throwing a snowball at her face with an alarming speed, causing her to fall back and hit her behind. "You'll pay for that!" she exclaimed, taking out a card from her pack that was strapped to her ankle.

"Sync!" she shouted, placing the card in her chest, turning it sideways. Her arms start turning into small brown wings, her mouth switching into a beak, claws for feet, and her calm maroon eyes turn big and red. "Hoothoot!" she exclaims, shocked at her new form. "Well, you don't get to see this everyday," she grumbled, now running toward the Snorunt.

Before the snorunt could move away, her Tackle connected with her, sending it flying a short distance. The Snorunt, her anger now fueled, aimed an Powder Snow attack towards Delia. "Dammit, I'm weak against Ice," she said, rapidly taking out another card, placing it in front of her.

"Apply Cloud Shield!" she exclaimed, a bright white emmiting from the card. Then, the card turned into a cloud-like shield, blocking Snorunt's attack. "All right, how about another tackle," she smirked, the shield disappearing and her landing in front of Snorunt, tackling it yet again, her back hitting the side of a tree.

"All right, before you get up," she said, placing the other card back, and taking out another one. "Fire Cloud Ball!" she shouted, throwing the card with accurate aim at the Snorunt. The card transformed into an all-white pokeball, hitting the snorunt, and trapping it inside.

"Sync!" a short light brown-haired boy shouted, placing a card to his right arm, twisting it counter clock-wise. his skin started to turn yellow and scaly, and in ihis hands claws protrudd from them. Last, but not least, a tail appeared from behind. "Sandshrew," he said calmly, preparing his claws in front of him, ready to fight a Trapinch.

"Trapinch~" the pokemon yawned, and then decided to bury itself in the sand, leaving a very irritated Isaac Brown behind. "I will get you Trapinch...even if it takes me to look all over the desert," he said, his eye twitching in annoyance.

He finally sighed, then said, "De-Sync," with his card in his arm, returning back to normal. He then grabbed his bag, and started off again, away from the temple he appeared from, and into the desert, now his goal looking for that..."blasted Trapinch..."

OOC: O_o

Blog Entries

The pokeball began to shake. Once... twi- the Snorunt broke free! It fled back into the snow.

Hoothoot lost 2 SR, making it 22

"Dammit...it got away," Delia said sadly, watching as the Snorunt fled from the scene, scared that Delia would try to catch her again. Delia just sighed. "De-Sync," she said, placing the card again in her chest, returning back to normal.

She started walking off again. "I wonder if I'll meet more pokemon here in this snow field?" she asked herself while walking, her head looking at the sky. "Guess i just have to find out!" she said happily, not noticing the cone-shaped figure that was following her from the shadows...

"Sand Attack!" Isaac shouted, his claws digging into the sand, creating a big sand cloud, blinding the Trapinch he was following. Trapinch didn't like that one bit, so he used Dig to bury himself in the sand again. "Oh no you don't," he said, taking out a card from his pack that was attached to his left arm. "Apply Strong Claws!"

A white light surrounded the card, and it instantly turned into a set of blades that were attached to his hands. "You won't get away this time!" he said, digging into the sand, a determined look on his face. Suddenly, the Trapinch came out, hitting Isaac hard in his side, sending him flying a good distance.

"Well, i guess you got tired of running huh?" he said, smirking at the now angry Trapinch, who was preparing a Crunch attack, his pincer-like mouth opening wide, charging towards Isaac. "I gotta admit, you got spunk," Isaac added, a small smile forming in his face.

Isaac then charged forward as well, preparing his claws into a Scratch attack. "I will get you this time!" he shouted, as their attacks connected, his claws intertwined inside Trapinch's mouth, cancelling their attacks.

"I guess you're a strong fighter after all," Isaac panted, wiping sweat from his face. Trapinch panted too, his sweat dripping down from his forehead.

Suddenly, they both collapsed, looking at each other with determined eyes. "Well, I guess this is it huh? One last attack?" Isaac suggested, earning a chirpy "Pinch!" from the Trapinch. Isaac smiled, then readied his claws, charging again at Trapinch. Trapinch tries to use Dig again, but Isaac was faster, his Scratch attack landing on Trapinch's side, making him fly quite a distance.

"Before he reacts," Isaac murmured, quickly getting a card from his pack. "Fire Terra Ball!" he shouted, throwing the card at Trapinch, turning into a Dusty brown color in mid-way. The ball suddenly hits Trapinch, quickly sucking him inside, landing into the soft sand.

"Now, I wait," Isaac said lowly, his eyes focused on the ball...

Blog Entries

The ball began to shake. Once... twice... three times... Click! The Trappinch was caught. Sadshrews SR was lowered by 4, making it 20.

The ball suddenly turned into a card, confirming that Isaac caught Trapinch. "I...caught him?" Isaac whispered, shocked that he was able to catch a pokemon on his first try. He grabbed the card from the ground, and placed it inside his pack.

"Well, now to see where the heck i'm at," Isaac said happily, walking to where he was first heading, which was where a wooden building was standing, just a few meters away from him.

Blog Entries

Eliot wakes up, and finds himself in a rocky savannah. He's understandably freaked out. "Where am I?" He thinks. "More importantly, how? Maybe this book has something..." He sits down, takes off his boots, and reads the book. Finishing, he sees an Ekans.
    "Alright, let's test this out. Sync!" He touches the card, and his pale skin turns a grayish blue, his muscles growing. He then charges the snake-like pokemon, karate chopping the back of it's head. He then grabs it around the neck and takes ot another card. "Apply Pokeball!" He yells.
    Last edited by Heroic Sociopath; 9th May 2010 at 08:36 PM.
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Eric woke up and saw only darkness.Where am I? he thought.He sat down and tried to remember what led him here.Then he remembered the letter.Of course.That must be it.So this is the place.Eric's eyes adjusted to the darkness enough to let him see the outlines of his surroundings and saw he was in a cave.He turned around to find that he was at the very back of it.e then realized there was a torch nearby him,and he pulled it closer.He then pulled of his backpack and checked the contents.What caught his attention was a rather thick book.He grabbed it and pulled it out.He flipped it open to the first page,and found tons of information.He went to the Table of Contents and decided which topics were necessary to read,and which ones could be read when he got outside.He read the important parts,and then put away the Book.
    He then grabbed the torch and began to walk forward.

As he was walking along,he came across a Rattata.He grit his teeth."Alright.Let's do this!"Eric shouted,and pulled out 5 random cards from his pack.He looked them over and chose one."Sync!"Eric yelled,and threw the card in the air,caught it between his middle and ring fingers,and turned around to face him.

Eric's skin grew very spiky fur,alternating between dark brown and light brown.He grew a spiky tail the same colours.Claws appeared on his fingers."Zigzagoon!"Eric announced. "Okay, tackle!"Eric ran at the Rattata and threw himself at it,making it fall back."Again!"Eric did this three more times,then pulled out five other cards,and pulled one out after a quick glance through them."This is it.Fire Average Ball!"Eric took the card and threw it the Rattata like a disc.It turned into a Pokeball with a grey top and white bottom.It hit the Rattata and sucked it in with a red beam.Come on.Come on.Eric thought.

OCC: Since I find it weird that you just take out a card and it just happens to be the one you wanted,I'm having him take out a number of cards everytime he needs one.

Also,I realized that some moves would be awkward to use,such as the attacks that bite(Bite,Hyper Fang,Crunch),I know you can just bite their hand or something,but still.
    Last edited by GlaceonIce; 9th May 2010 at 10:01 PM.

Blog Entries

The pokeball began to shake. Once... twice... thre- the Ekans escaped. Machop lost two SR.

The Average ball ebgan to shake. On- the Rattata instantly escaped! Zigzagoon lost one SR.

Blog Entries

"RAAAUUGGGGHHH!" Eliot says, furious. "YOU MADE ME WASTE A POKEBALL YOU MOTHERFUCKING SNAKE!" He chases after it and takes out another. "APPLY POKEBALL!"
    Not changing my signature 'till TWEWY 2 comes out.

Also this RP is really cool. It's like Percy Jackson. You can be a god's reincarnation and have powers and you're at a school and it's totally radical!
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Garden_of_Olympus/index.php?act=idx

Blog Entries

OCC: Heaper, when I say "escaped", I mean disappeared from view. I'm just gonna ignore your post.

"Shoot.Probably should have done more."Eric said,watching the Rattata escape."Ah,well.There should be more of them in here."Eric sighed and continued,hoping to come across another one.And another Rattata came out of nowhere."Okay,let's do this!"Eric took out 3 cards and drew one of them out."Apply X attack!"Eric felt his strength increase."Tackle!"Eric charged at this Rattata and hit it,throwing it back.Eric tackled it into the cave wall,and kept hurling himself at it.Eric ran to the other side and got into a running position.He then ran at the Rattata."Take this!"He cried .Eric dove at the Rattata about three-quarters of the way.Dust rose from the impact.Eric rolled out of the dust cloud.The dust cleared to reveal the Rattata,too injured to move."Fire Average Ball!"The card turned into it's ball form and hit the Rattata,and zapped this one with a red beam.Stay inside...Just stay inside please!Eric pleaded with the Rattata in his mind,hoping that he had done enough damage to the Rattata.

Blog Entries

OCC: *sigh* Not two pokes one after another. I'm gonna have to ignore yours too, GI.

An envolope appeared infront of both Elliot and Eric.

Dear Elliot and Eric,

Somewhere around you there is a warp card. card. Your first mission is to find it, and once done, use them to teleport to a battlefield, where the two of you will do battle. The winner will receave a prize. I'll give you a hint as to where the card is, though; It's below the temple you started in. From, Xx

OCC: I'm gonna have to go to sleep. Sorry guys! Keep the fight fair, and mutualy decide who wins the fight (As a side note, please remember that weapon and pokemon cards can be destroyed. And that your pokemon cards still have the damage from their last battles.)
    Last edited by British Joe; 10th May 2010 at 04:22 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast